twitter.com/AnonBabble

pc port when

Nintendo switch port when?

>DONK

???

That's a terrible name.

>RP
Hot

tik-tik-tik-tiktiktiktiktiktiktikkkkk TIKTIK. DOKDOK YOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

based

The fuck is this anyway? Nioh goes open world?

The title isn't bad in itself, the fact that it shares an acronym with Game of Thrones is the real problem.

so, he's a disgraced samurai turned ninja or something?

AND THEN THEY GOT IN THE MOTHER FUCKING CAR AND I SAID YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sort of. He's one of the last surviving samurai after a Mongol invasion. Since honorabru fighting won't work against an army he turns to other methods.

I hope this is open world Tenchu, but we know very well it's going to be Nioh meets Assassin's Creed.

...i dont get the joke

xbox one port when

Looks pretty fuckin cool

AND THEN SHE TOOK THE DOG TOY AND...YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

he's like a proto-ninja
Real ninja weren't around yet in 1274

Gomenasai, my name is Wirriam-Sama.

I’m a 37 year old British Weeabo (Japan fan for you gaijins). I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese permit, I am moving to Edo to attend a prestigious Tokugawa Shogunate to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Samurai for the Shogunate or an Advisor!

I own several yorois, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>Nioh meets Assassin's Creed
wouldn't that kind of be like open-world Tenchu though?

Good luck William

youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU

Hopefully they double down on the freerunning aspect.

I imagine it'll obviously play like infamous but its more realistic so they can't do as much crazy parkour options.

the small difference would be that asscreed sucks compared to the tenchu games

Theoretically, but considering neither of those do stealth well or at all, no. On the side note open-world Tenchu would be phenomenal.

That was a good trailer, but I’m waiting to see some gameplay before the wallet starts opening

>AC has bad stealth
I mean I don't think it's great either, but how else would you have them do stealth in an open world game if not freerunning across shady rooftops, climbing out of reach of the enemy and jumping through windows? Will the entire game take place at night and you have to sneak through shadowy alleys as the stealth mechanic? It doesn't seem like you are going to ever be able to "blend in" in this game and move around freely when guards are present, like in AC

>tfw those are the graves of his comrades

One of these men might be the protagonist :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikuchi_Takefusa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takezaki_Suenaga

I can guarantee it will be mediocre rubbish designed for the most brainlet of brainlets to play

53 tsushima bucks the game will be 7 hours long like Infamous second son.

Cringe writing, from the autistic kingdom.

Can’t wait. Sucker punch are god tier developers. Not too sure about the premise of the game but it’s all about the gameplay.

>not recognizing the pasta
newfag

based