What are some good games that talk about suicide?

What are some good games that talk about suicide?

Also is there board/site that has good information on painless methods of killing yourself? Aside from just shotgunning your head off

Yume Nikki
but dont kill yourself user.

dont kill yourself dude, you have internet, food
what more do you want, fap and everything will be fine

Don't do it. Do you want to be like pic related?

Don't kill yourself, you idiot.

What do you think her sweater feels like

Don't fucking kill yourself.

Embark on quest to obliterate the world instead.

Killing yourself is for casuals. Don't be a casual(ty).

fucking nu-Sup Forums, stop trying to stop him, it's his life let him end it. Record it on tinychat though OP

Leaving your car idle in your garage. You'll just get tired and fall asleep forever

Just go to /fit/, brah

nice game

So much Veddit in 1 thread.

exit bag if you want to kill yourself like a noob

I hope you botch your suicide

sometimes not all is what it seems like through one's eyes, and with help he may see things differently and change
do you lack empathy or something? why wouldn't you try to help a fellow user out, atleast a little bit? throwing your life away is the stupidest thing you could do

If you're seriously thinking about killing yorself then do it, you don't deserve your life if you can't apprecitate it.

Just don't use helium to kill your worthless ass that shit is non-renewable

IM TRYING MY FUCKING BEST

stop

Probably the most fucked up thing someone has said to me on Sup Forums, I really wish you would've called me a soyboy or faggot instead. Bravo user

instead of killing yourself, try to find one of those necrophiliacs or cannibals who are trying to find someone who wants to die so they can fuck with their body. that's the greatest good you can do

This, nitrogen is better right ?

Make sure you blow your brains out in from of a hospital for they can at least use your organs to save someone who isn't a waste of space

>Waa i'm between 13-25 and think I know everything i'm fat and ugly the girl I like doesn't like me might as well kill myself
Realize that literally no one but you cares about you. Stop crying and do something about your situation.

isn't he actually hoping you live though?

cry of fear

Ty, I try my best

take a laxative and don't eat/drink anything for awhile before you kill yourself so there's no mess

If you fuck up you can survive with brain damage and live as a potato

>letting the people you hate win
Suicide is pointless, the afterlife is another layer of shit just like this one.

carbon monoxide
/thread

Dude just be urself

Exit bag, heroin/fent OD, and stuffing your car's exhaust

do the world a favor and kill some niggers or kikes before you kys yourself

What makes you want to kill yourself

>>>/reddit/

this part was legitimately sad
underrated game, Dante's VA killed it

Are you suicidal because you're a tranny?

fuck off you attention whoring faglord
you wouldn't make a fucking videogames thread if you really wanted to kill yourself
FUCK OFF and KILL YOU'RE ARE SELF underage attention whore

Helium gas. You knock out and die without realizing it.

The suicide of a sane man who does not die as a consequence of any external problem (finance, loneliness, etc) is the most noble act I can imagine. To be so independent, so distinct, so free from the ideological slavery which renders most people morally and existentially bankrupt is something I respect.

Everything gets better in time. Life changes very quickly. Hang in there, what lies ahead might surprise you.

>Everything gets better in time.

reddit samefag

The last third of Explorers of Darkness is about killing yourself. The extra episode they added in Sky also gives us a story where the hero (Grovyle) wants to kill himself while the villain (Dusknoir) wants to stay alive.

>Just don't use helium to kill your worthless ass
is there anything more sad to go out off this world with your last gasps sounding like mickey mouse?

Stand in front of a running train. Those can turn you into red paste so fast that it wouldn't even hurt.

OK fortune cookie fortune I picked up behind the local buffet

Does anyone have that greentext of some user who tried to hill himself with helium only for his mother to laugh at him when he tried to explain why while sounding like Mickey Mouse?

Foxes are fucking cool

Reason to live obtained.

Do you realize how many passengers you'll be holding up? That's easily one of the most selfish ways of killing yourself.

If you wanted to kill yourself you would've done it already, fuck off and die you faggot.

Good point dude, haven't thought about it like that.

He asked for painless, not selfless. And while thinking of your fellow man is nice, once you don't care enough about your life those matters become irrelevant. I know I wouldn't kill myself in a way that could hurt other people, but I don't really care about inconveniencing someone I don't even know.

Take all the people you hate with you. At least you'll have the last laugh.

>coward wants to escape from reality
>but is too cowardly to do it because of "pain"
it makes sense

a brave person would never kill themself, neither would a logical one

>Everything gets better in time.
We are here only to enjoy the little things, life by nature it's harsh and chaotic.

(4*2)chan has a suicide board. Very slow board, lots of threads made by people who actually carried out sudoku. Kinda surreal to read their posts. Anyways they've got some good info.

you'll die one day anyway, but go for it if you want. literally no one cares.

In dragons dogma you can commit suicide to avoid becoming god or to help farm treasure.

Depression Quest was great about suicide theme.

Thank you for this

What if i want to know what happens after one's death, would not that be brave and logical?

Suicide is a coward's way out. You're no coward, user, are you?

It never gets better. Not for us at least.

of course it doesnt cause you dont change anything

you could wait, you impatient child

>What if i want to know what happens after one's death, would not that be brave and logical?

You would be a double retard. First you're going to die eventually so you're just giving up your life for free for absolutely no reason. Second you would a complete and utter retard to even presume such an idiot idea would make you brave or logical in any way.
Basically kill yourself user but because you're a waste of oxygen not because you're brave.

This. You'll just stop feeling sad and move on to apathy instead, but you'll never be actually happy-

obligatory

>First you're going to die eventually so you're just giving up your life for free for absolutely no reason
What's there of interest that humanity or nature could give that would make life a more worthwhile experience or at the very least give a reason to keep going for?
>Second you would a complete and utter retard to even presume such an idiot idea would make you brave or logical in any way.
How so?

its a needless risk
you're not considering the fact that afterlife is probably going to be shittier than life and you'll regret offing yourself so early

its a simple flowchart. afterlife is shit, you regret it. afterlife is good, ok you sped up the inevitable. no logical person would take the risk after calculating it.
>but my existence is worse than any hell!!!1
never mind, kill yourself brainlet

Not him, but considering how the afterlife is, by principle, eternal or at the very least much longer than any conceivable lifetime isn't it pointless to lament those "wasted years" considering that in the great scheme of things they'd be less than a nanosecond compared to what awaits you?

Here

>neither would a logical one
There was actually someone who killed himself just to make the point that you don't need a good reason or be wrong in the head to do it. He was sane and rational.

>you're not considering the fact that afterlife is probably going to be shittier than life
that doesn't make staying here better. don't hide your cowardice.

Not OP but thanks; it might come in handy some day.

Was it that guy who wrote a 1000 pages long essay about the pointlessness of life as a suicide note?

>that afterlife is probably going to be shittier than life
Why would this be a problem, is there a pyramidal scale of misery that i don't know of, physical pain and mental torment would not be a great concern when one experiences it to certain degrees on a daily basis. Also, the point of leaving this life is not because is bad or good, but that it is pointless and flawed, from every standpoint you look at it, a brave and logical person would not be afraid on looking for an answer to their existence even if it means eternal suffering.

Yes, dying stuck head down in a place called Nutty Putty Cave.

Helium now comes with oxygen so faggots stop buying them to kill themselves.

Dammit. I'll have to go back to my train idea.

>implying free will exists and OP really has a choice in the matter

this desu
can't remember a single scene in the game where his voice acting was sub-par or didn't fit the occasion

Find a tall enough building, get drunk and take a step off the edge. You're gonna fly good.

I tried to kill myself last year, I failed because I'm fucking terrible at everything. Or so I thought. I went through therapy, I'm on anti-depressants, I got myself a hot thicc girlfriend who's always horny, and I just landed a 40k a year job, starting in two weeks.

There's always hope even for the biggest, most worthless faggots among us.

Which is better?
>Having free will but have a constant feeling that your fate is predestined
or
>Not having free will but feeling that you have control of your life and your choices matter

It's a shame because fatfags should kill themselves.

>fortune cookie
>fox picture
>fortune
>fox
Fortune Fox confirmed.
I BELIEVE

I can't hear you over these thick thighs crushing my head while I get a faceful of puffy vulva

>Therapy
>Anti-depressants
>thicc
>40k a year
>still browsing Sup Forums
user...

Yeah, I'm not living the dream life, but I'm coming from absolute bottom of the barrel. I'll take all of those improvements over the span of one year.

Sup Forums is not your blog

Can be applied to vidya

>he was sane and rational
lmao

>Tfw going to have enough money to hire a couple canisters of helium the week after next and planning on making an exit bag
The only thing I feel so far is relief that it will soon finally be over, this life was fucking horrible

Medicine doesn't work for me am I done for bros