Oh I get it hes named Lan as in Local Area Network, and in Japan he's named Netto as in Network or Internet

Oh I get it hes named Lan as in Local Area Network, and in Japan he's named Netto as in Network or Internet.
Clever fucks

Oooooooh... I thought they just mispellee Ian

His japanese name is actually "Ran".

>Netto Lan
>Netto Ran
>N T R

>megaman battle network
>you battle inside the network
HOLY SHIT

And Megaman's name is Hub/Saito

Yes, you could say his name was localized.

Watch this thread possibly get overrun by shanghai shits.

All BN topics were exhausted years ago. It's only natural that shanghai discussion takes over, since that's what's relevant now. Blame capcom if you don't like it.

Which I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't Goddamn Touhou.

Isn't he roughly the same age as Lan?

which one did you choose?

>muh prodigy

Wouldn't mind it either if it was a romhack I could FUCKING TAKE ON THE GO.

Team Colonel, Gregar.
Protoman is more of a solo, and Gregar is the BugBeast just like Gospel.

Any other choice is dumb.

Use a laptop

It's the child prodigy/late bloomer thing in their hamfisted stock shonen rivalry bullshit

The flashforward right after that scene, we see that they're going to the same business meeting together so the implication is they end up "equals" in the end: Lan creates BrotherBand and the foundations for the whole EM Wave society and is probably gonna be half the reason Navis get fucked, and Chaud leads an international society of losers who got shown up by a fifth grader for six straight games in a row whose job of criminal busting has mostly been rendered redundant by Dr. Wily's Colonel automatic antivirus program

In the end, the only real important thing accomplished in either of their adult lives was Lan pioneering magic facebook, holographic hoverboards, and dooming what could have been a sick immortal life for his brother in favor of a society where people seal his kind into conditional-use utility cards and toss their homes into landfills

Would never have need to or done so with the past MMBN games.

inb4 you say shangai isn't a BN game. If so, never speak of shanghai in a BN thread again.

Team Colonel is the canon route. But I love using protosoul so much.

Such deep lore...

>I never took bugstyle
Was it really that fun?

an extremely highbrow narrative

why is the artstyle for this game so good

Stop that

Lan > Local Area Network
Hub > Network Hub
Patch > Program Patch
Mayl > E-Mail
Dex > Index
Yai > ???