Sup Forumsermin Sup Forumskend

Get in here bros.

Post min while we wait for Hee-Host and Duel Host.

Other urls found in this thread:

vb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9343
youtu.be/Z-6gqq5C9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=1dsfj4_lmSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it’s 10
Usually we start these at noon, yeah?

I'll probably start in 2 or 3 hours, depending on activity. Gonna need 48 entries in total.

Vanilla or simple abilities. (Rule of thumb: If your ability can be easily summarized in one sentence, it's good.)

Hey, I love you

Bye

Have you made any changes to your engine, so we don't have another Subhumana situation?

best champ

What'd you guys make this past week?

good guide, also makes things faster

you're a nice host

It will be a team tournament?

this mook

It is still a work in progress. I can't think of any names for these guys, though. I'm open to suggestions.

Switched to the X^(0.25xstat) formula from the weird number slurry I improvised last time. Should be balanced.

3v3

Y'all need to stop making Sup Forumsermin threads so early
That said, has anyone already done something similar to pic related before?

>3v3

This little guy here, but i'm going to do some changes

Is this ability ok?
vb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9343

>3 abilities
Unless it's just the last one, then it's ok.

How about this one?

It looks really cool, user! I've seen this before, and I really like that you redesigned the first stage to a smaller seal, line B) makes more sense. I'd say you can still use the burst form as the 3rd stage and make the ability something else, like summoning hail or reducing blast damage.

Hopefully Maegis guy is still around to make a team
Also, is this ability fine?

uhh test, might try to do something later

youtu.be/Z-6gqq5C9h4

my laptop is shit though and i'm bad at coding but it looks fun

I like it.

Looks good, but stat box is too big imo

It looks real nice.

I was mostly intending it to be the 1st one since I felt like it made the most sense but threw in some team abilities since it was meant for a Team Tournament at the time, but whatever floats your boat.

>those damage numbers
nice
your engine is looking really good. i'm super excited to see it in a tourney

i'll try to fix that over the week, i did it really badly so i'll have to rewrite a bit of the plugin

I just made this

needs movement

It's fine.

op as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1dsfj4_lmSc

Id say keep the 3rd stage the 3rd stage, just make it heftier and larger. Like a walrus.

TOO MANY FUCKING HOSTS

Good job, Oats.

Looks like a real pokemon very nice work

wait, is oat host ace host

The custom animations and vidya feel make it extra fancy.

yours is one of my favorite vermins I've seen, fucking loved those books as a kid and I'm still pissed that they changed the illustrations in later editions.
>tfw I made pic related forever ago but I'm always at work during the post rush and I can't keep up with how complicated the VFC is now

>animated sprites
very niceu

That looks like a carbon copy of the RPG Engine honestly

>Animated Fastburger and Benchwarm

I don't expect all your fights to be like that, but nice detail anyways, this is fucking great

No, and IDK who that is either

This is a nightmare to crop

Oat Host is the guy who made those Oat movie things.

Thompson host >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RPG host

i'll start posting matches in uhhh ~3:14 hours

why are so many people desperate to try and host, and not even willing to put full effort into making a custom engine?

>Thompson
Nice bait

Anyone have good names for this Vermin?

nice cover thompson, you said you were planning on being a host some day.

They all started doing it after i did, anyways how is mine?

Icouldntthinkofadesignforstage1or2soiputalltheeffortintostage3

what software/program are you coding in?

Is that a postrush call or just you saying you'll do one later?

Thanks chucklenuts. See you then.

I really like it

I made this today, is it shit?

What needs to change before I can do a tournament?

r8 please. It's totally not a scorpion.

"Hey, I could do a thing!"
>Does a thing
>Situationally, other people had the same idea
Shrug.

No, it's cool

add custom backgrounds, bring something new to the table, add a custom UI that makes you stand out from other engines. As it is it's a bit bland IMO but that's just my opinion.

Reminds me of those V(X)U units. So pretty good.

i dont know man, it looks like a scorpion to me

Nice desu ne.

I personally think his engine is pretty unique in comparison to the other hosts

I've been noticing slime vermin becoming more popular lately, is there any particular reason or is it just pure coincidence?

I like it. Shadow creatures are fun.

Thanks user! I guess the smaller seal seemed more fitting.

>Summon hail
The ability could work using the A 3rd stage while it's active, while it's inactive it goes back to the B 3rd stage, something like the Burning robot.

Thanks!

agreed, the animated sprites and backgrounds are great and it's overall faster, just make it a bit prettier on the hud and it's settled

So the plan is uhhh I start posting them, then take a little break to hold the postrush at the usual time, and then continue posting matches.
Round 1 of the new postrush won't be today.
I don't think it'll be a team tournament either, but I haven't really decided yet. I can do another one, but then it'll be delayed for the next week again, because people tend to make more complicated abilities for team tournaments and autobalancer takes much longer time.

yeah but will he be just another host people submit their vermin to and forget his tournaments a day later(or even hours after its completion)? What does he bring that makes his particular tournaments stand out from others and he isn't 'just another host'

Do what you feel comfortable with. I'll wait up to 3 months for a tourney before losing hope.

WC is a cute girl and a great coder

What's wrong with being just another host?

And Hee is?

Thanks.
It's really not.
Coincidence. I wanted to experiment with doing a slime that evolved differently depending on its previous opponent (because current opponent adaptive countering seems too OP). Ambushii was originally only the second stage if the enemy was a high-FAST vermin.

Is that a kaiju tournament refference?

WC

uhhhh what time are you holding the postrush at?

WC is dead, user. Hee killer her.

It's a postrush call.

WC is hee host and you're also her, trying to distract other people from my post so people don't realize you really are a woman.

user, there are no girls on the internet, stop shitposting

BTW Hee/WC if I flew to japan for you would you have sex with me and rig my vermin to win?

Oh, in that case:

oh shit

>THIS IS A POSTRUSH
RED ALERT.

Hee has a bigger dick than you, he doesn't wanna waste his time with your little peener.

Sorry I've misunderstood what you meant. Postrush is the thing starting in 1-2 hours.

ahahaha eager retards

o no

nice lampshading WChee

Oh. Nevermind then, sorry for flipping out.

Seems a bit early, doesn't it?