Soo... How,d you do, user?

Soo... How,d you do, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/drdaxxy/ffxvBenchCustom
gamersnexus.net/news/3221-gameworks-and-hidden-graphics-settings-in-final-fantasy-xv-benchmark
lmgtfy.com/?q=FF XV Benchmark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can disable gameworks/tweak individual in the final game right? because my gtx 960 + i5 4690k got like 3500 on standard and that is fucked up

GTX 960 is a pretty weak card.

Still runs Witcher 3 50fps on ultra with i5.

Weak.

1106 on lite 720p
donations appreciated

That's fucking terrible.

was actually terrified over the fact that my 970 couldn't run it after looking forward to it for so long, but i almost cried after this.

Thanks Tabata!

So does my 1080

What the fuck is it so low for? Something is clearly bottle necking your card.

I can’t get it to detect my graphics card, it tried to test on my intel integrated graphics. Is there a fix for this?

i believe i was running something in the background that i forgot about, i guess that could shoot me up to 6k+

5600 in 1440p on High.

Average 55fps.

I can tell a lot of nvidia Jew works are on in the high version so turning them off will yield more FPS gains.

What GPU and are you sure other games do detect it?

I'll try it when I get home.
Did AMDfags already commit mass suicide because of it?

they could probably make the benchmark look way better if they just let you change whatever you want, but i guess they don't want dumbos to leave hairworks on i guess

It’s a gtx950m (lol), but other games detect it just fine

>no ultrawide option in the launcher
God damn it here we go.

What’s this then...

github.com/drdaxxy/ffxvBenchCustom

Shouldn't have bought a meme monitor

I wouldn't even bother trying with that card.

Stay mad, poorfag

What screen do you have?

Name one downside. I honestly don't care about black bars.

How loong is this benchmark exactly

Got Very High at high quality setting.
Was perfect during the fighting bits and whatever, but had some microstuttering during transitions for some reason.
Can't wait to be beautiful japanese boy.

like 2 minutes, it's a driving segment, chocobo riding, a fight, then a camp

Ultrawide is supported, you just need to run the benchmark tool via the command line:

"C:\Program Files\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XV BENCHMARK\ffxv.exe" --graphicsIni config\GraphicsConfig_BenchmarkHigh.ini --displayResolution 3440 1440 --renderingResolution 3440 1440 --locale=en -f

>high
>shit was dropping frames all over
Standard it is.

how about stop lying faggot even my oced gtx 1060 + i7 7700k doesn't always run at 60fps

is Graphics the only reason not to buy the PS4 version (that is much cheaper than the PC version)?

oh shit thanks brah

First person mode and mods.

I expected much better than this.... The fuck?

Thank Nvida GoyWorks™

PC version with all the DLC was $30 on Greenmangaming yesterday

PS4 Royal Edition is 60 bucks i believe

Anyone with a 780Ti care to share results can't be fucked with downloading 3gig of nothing.

Has anyone tried this yet
And turned off all the nvidia shit?

I think ~7k is about the minimum for a steady 60. I did one at high (1920x1080) and got 6300 while it was dropping frames all over and now one on standard (2560x1080) and it seemed to be steady at 60 for the entire time.

Nah, the score is average frame rate x100

So 6000 should be perfectly fine for 60fps. I’m assuming turning off all the nvidia shit will raise the FPS too so there’s that.

Do it on 4k, see what we get.

I got 6300 and it was lagging all over so I'd say 7k just to be safe.

They're the same price. The PC version is the Royal Edition that's coming out on PS4 the same day. Both are $50. The regular version is cheaper, but it's just the base game.

Get a better PC then. I got a score of 6200 and it only dropped to 45fps when it was the car driving scene, cidney, chocobo, battle and camp were all over 60fps.

This was at 1440p forgot to mention.

>It only dropped to 45 when
Exactly. I'll admit my cpu is a little dated but my gpu sure as hell isn't. This game is horribly optimized you can already see it. It looks nowhere near as good to warrant this much power.

I'm don't know what to think. I hope to crank the settings to play at 1440p/75fps with high details.

Some say that a bunch of nvidia useless tech hurts performance really bad as well.

1/2

2/2
i

Already did, at work and forgot to copy it so no image. The 4k test came back at 5,600ish. Noticeable frame rate drop at a few points.

>N64 tier draw distance on any special effect such as foliage or reflections on what's supposed to be the "standard" setting
>most of the time scenes chosen are asbolutely not taxing at all but picked basically to trailer the game one more time
>despite being an orchestrated benchmark program has the most awkward angles for the battle scene including copious clipping

Have you ever been so incompetent you can't even do a benchmark right

I don’t think you know how PCs work.

Just because you have a state of the art GPU doesn’t entitle you to fucking max FPS with everything maxed. Your COU still has to fucking process information too you retard. Having a dated cpu is still going to fuck up your frames.

>no 2k option
Feels bad

Nvidia settings isnt being used on standard mode, thats the console version gamersnexus.net/news/3221-gameworks-and-hidden-graphics-settings-in-final-fantasy-xv-benchmark
Standard (“Middle”) Quality Settings for FFXV

[NVIDIAGameWorksSettings]

NvidiaFlow=0
NvidiaHairWorks=0
NvidiaShadowLibs=0
NvidiaTerrainTesselation=0
NvidiaTurf=0
NvidiaVXAO=0
What are you getting on Lite?

I know that retard, that's why I said "I'll admit". This game still is terribly optimized though. So far most systems with the most powerful hardware in it are getting semi-good performance. The game really doesn't look THAT good to warrant this performance.

that cpu is your bottleneck my dude, I have a worse gpu and I'm still 200 points above you

7000 odd on high
8400 odd on standard

GTX 1070
i5 6600K

What nvidia tweaks are used in the high setting

I know, I really should've bought a new CPU first but that'd cost me whole lot more money than just a GPU. A new CPU means a new mobo and new RAM aswell. I don't really care for Nvidia's jew effects and it seemed to run fine on standard.

If the benchmark is representative of the final visuals, it's pretty damn well optimized. Most games run worse on my 770 than they do on PS4, this one looks better

what? I got 3800 on a 670 2gig and a 3570k

How did I do?

Its in the article i linked
[NVIDIAGameWorksSettings]

NvidiaFlow=1
NvidiaHairWorks=1
NvidiaShadowLibs=0
NvidiaTerrainTesselation=1
NvidiaTurf=1
NvidiaVXAO=0

Got 4232 on high fullscreen with a 970 and i5 4690k. How embarassing

How's my score?

NES Edition of FF1

Why is my score so much lower than everyone else's?

Where do I find this?

1440p
high settings
6010 points
A very smooth locked 60fps

i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz
GTX 1080SC

I'm OK with this

lmgtfy.com/?q=FF XV Benchmark

>1440p
Didnt see an option for 1440p, just 1080 and 4k

>Have i5 and r9 380 4gb

I don't think I'm going to make it bros.

Going to upgrade the GPU in the summer anyway, situations like this are becoming more common.

How do you select 1440p?

check the thread my dude, there is a shortcut command line edit you can make to render the game in 1440p

I think the options for 720p 1080p and 4K are there because Square Enix are collecting scores.

Your score and specs is automatically sent to their servers when it’s done

Upgrade your CPU. It's bottlenecking you badly.

How'd you get it to $30? Lowest I got it to was $39

It was a pricing error, they listed the base price as $39.99 rather than $49.99

Goddamnit. Why do I always miss out on the good shit.

Well either way JUSTFORYOU works as a code. It also stacks on FFXII

Yeah that is true. You'd have to buy DDR4 which is ungodly expensive. A New Mobo. And then you'd have to reinstall windows.

I think you'll be fine.

Comparing these two, seems like the game uses multiple threads a lot.

How else a 1070 would win over a 1080.

I can play most stuff fine so far. Most AAA demanding games are shit anyway.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I watched my 1800x usage during the bench and every core had activity on it however my temps hovered around 45c. Someone would have to do and in depth analysis. But yeah it seems to like multithreading.

>Using a laptop

Sorry to be a brainlet but how do you use the command line?

Hopefully driver updates improve things

It's small and easy to pack!
I travel a lot.

>not running it on your SSD

I'm just giving you shit user. I had a gaming notebok for years before I finally built a desktop. I was still in the Army and moving around a lot so having a desktop was annoying.

I'm the i5 one, the CPU is at 4,7 and the load was 80% on all cores during the test, shit was getting hot a lot.

Seems interesting that a PC port these days is optimized for multithreading.

>Ryzen

Sup Zenpai!

Luminous Studio, the engine they use for XV, must've been programmed well to utilize cores/threads.

cmd

It doesn’t use Luminous for PC.

They rebuilt the engine and everything for Luminous Pro

>They rebuilt the engine and everything for Luminous Pro

What? Luminous was designed as a multiplatform engine.