New vgchartz

>xbone getting outsold by 3ds

LMAO

N-n-noooooo it not fair Sonybros

>vgchartz

>people still buying the Vita
why

I don't know who you were trying to b8 with this thread. No one on Sup Forums thinks Xbox is popular. All of its exclusives can be played on PC. The only reason to buy it is if you're too poor for a good PC, only play multiplats and want something stronger than a PS4. And of course don't care that you'll find barely anyone to play with.

whether nintendo, sony, or even fucking microsoft win, any retard who actually posts this shit deserves a thread full of
>vgchartz

NOOOOOO

>switch takes over
>vgchartz suddenly doesn't count

>Kaz leaves
>Sony instantly loses

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

My beautiful, beautiful Xbox friends, your time to shine has finally come

NOOOO THE X WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE XBONE MUH PUBG
PHIL WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Switch finally surpassed PS4 huh

Sweet Jesus what happened to Xbox One X? I haven't heard anything of it in the news. Is it really doing poorly?

Why do so many muslims buy PS4?

You can't post satirically if the thing you're satirizing doesn't exist.

We need to nuke Europe.

this
why are europoors buying so many switches

>Switch takes over
>vgchartz suddenly counts when it doesn't in the past week when PS4 outsold it

:thinking: levels...rising....

Its doing good in murrica

Japan too, 2 nukes and 4 years of war weren't enough for either

Well user, Japan is a significant portion of the market and they wouldn't buy an American made console if it came with a free blowjob so it would be behind regardless, and Xbone's complete lack of exclusives means there's very little reason to buy it over a PS4.

xbone is trash, if you buy a single microshit console after the NSA/kinect-scandal you are fucking retard.

they had xenoblade 2 at ~450k by Jan 1 when it turned out to be at 1.02m, they don't count at fucking all, whether the gaystation or the shitch is leading the pack

ps4 cant be loosing
those are lade up numbers

I am just saying that vgchartz always lose credibility when one side is having the advantage over another.

Man, I'm always impressed at how many euros get a PS4 just to play FIFA. It's fucking nuts.

I've said it every time Sony """"won""" and I'll say it now that Nintendo """won""" - VGchartz is trash and should not be posted here. I know Sup Forums is a shithole but we should have enough standards to not post made up sales numbers and discuss them like they're real.

>vgchartz

Xbox largely gets the same games yet you can't give it away. Doesn't anyone really think this is anything other than a racial thing?

>dont release games
>WOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW IT WOULD STOP SELLING
even the PS3 looked better by its 5th year
the Xbone is a embarrassment to the Xbox name

you havnt been paying attention to the sole Xboner spamming threads on Sup Forums

doesnt matter who's leading, vgchartz never should count

Europe never had the development America had where playing dedicated video games became normal. For Europeans playing real video games is considered childish and pathetic. That's why they all default to Fifa and Call of Duty, the few socially acceptable video games.

damn....

???

X is a pretty great console
Pubg is fucking trash
Xbox is doing fine.

Found the Xbone owner.

Yeah, it sold enough in Japan to compensate for weak Euro sales. That said Switch will be outsold this month because of MHW, most likely.

>Past week
vgchartz updates monthly. Fags just post it every week.

which is funny because playstation is basically an american brand

We should never be using vgchartz, ever. Those that do are automatic trolls, period.

>vgchartz updates monthly.
"updates" AKA pulls numbers out of their butthole. Their Switch sales numbers were off by over 2 million.

I know this is probably bait. But I like the form factor, and have emulators on it for other systems. Got it mostly for visual novels on the go. Since I havent played any from the Science adventure series (steins gate, chaos child, etc). Also got digimon cyber sleuth and loved it. So got hacker memory and am playing it after I platinum cyber sleuth.

Destiny awaits, Sony.

Just to add. I just got my Vita right before the new year.

>vg chartz
>again
Im really tired of yoy redditors

Brand loyalty has nothing to do with my aversion of VGChartz
It doesn't matter what console VGChartz says is best-selling because at the end of the day, they ballpark a lot until actual sales figures from the companies come out after which they'll revise theirs to maintain legitimacy

>VGChartz

T-They won't catch us on 70million r-right bros?

VGChartz has never counted.

with only 4 thousand units ahead of ps4 i hardly think they'll catch it.

It's already outpacing the PS4's first year tho

ps4 was competing as a new release with xbone which also just released instead of getting both at the time you mostly got one. Where as with the Switch you dont have to choose because mostllikely you already own a ps4 or bone.

okay it's still outpacing the ps4

VGchartz always loses credibility

VGchartz is unreliable

>Make games for it
>People like portables
>Online multiplayer is still free
>Huge library
Yeah, such a big surprise.

with no competition it's easy

>People still trying to meme this shitty kike into the role Iwata used to be in
Genuinely disgusting.

we no like amehrika desu hardware

*dominates your phone market*

I am honestly surprised that the Xbox can even sell comparably to the 3DS.

>"Win"
>Post VGchartz
>"Lose"
>Le VGshartz
Meanwhile the reality is that the PS4 and Switch both lose because the greedy businessmen in charge of both companies realized marketing did a whole lot more to sell their console than the exclusive ever did.

You people are fucking retarded.

Damn you, my bet on first post was and you ruined it.

>vgchartz

Don't you remember? It never counted.
Even back with the Wii.

Fuck off falseflagger. I have made fun of VGchartz no matter who it puts in the lead every single time it's been posted. These are the same people who said XB2 had only sold half a million copies worldwide. They're completely irrelevant

>implying American hardware is/would be honest

Say goodbye to all your data. Uncle Donald will take care of it.

They realized their switch numbers were off by 1 million units so they decided to put switch on top. It's almost like their numbers are complete bullshit.

Oh and I just realized their 3DS numbers are off by almost 2 millions units. I'm guessing that's why they put 3DS so high this week.