Ah, Kos

What are you trying to say?

or some say Kosm..........

I'll translate
>Who is this guy? What's his deal?

shut up white binch

I'm not a bench

that seems to make sense

i remember once in the second phase while chasing him, i chased him to where he would jump into the mirror and teleport however before he did, i shot him with Simons bowblade. he flinched, but didnt go into the mirror. so i just stayed still and shot him to death. wonder if it still works or was a glitch

dis nigga look like he on sesame street or some shit

Probably got fixed, there were a lot of glitches you could exploit to beat him at first (like poisoning him instead of dropping down into the 2nd area) but that got patched out.

He's just high on life
living the dream

OKAY IVE TRIED JUMPING OFF THE ELEVATOR TO SOME SECRET RIGHT AFTER HIS FIGHT NOW ABOUT 8 TIMES AND I KEEP HITTING THE TOP OF THE OPENING AND FALLING DOWN AND DYING JESUS CUNT NIGGER FUCK

wtf nigga i did it on my first try

A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream

Try doing it while the elevator is going up, it's a LOT easier.

As an Xbro I've always wanted to play Bloodborne.

GETTING FUCKING FRENZY AFTERWARDS ISNT HELPING

I JUST WANT WHATEVER IS ON THAT BRIDGE, FUCKING NIGGERRAPING WHORE CUMBUCKET FUCKING DAMNIT

wait till you see the.. NONONONONO

his fight has some weird stuff

AWWWOOOOOOOO

Had something similar happen a couple months ago where I hit him with a throwing knife as he jumped into the mirror and I could hit him a few times with my primary weapon before he finished his warp.

Once you get on the bridge with the brain-heads, just run as fast as you can past them. Put on a set with good frenzy resistance and just run your ass off.

>being this much of a dummy

if it's bait i'll bite, fuck it

yea ive tried that about 5 times, but ive somehow missed the item. run past it. its in like a little nook. this time im gonna fucking get it

Lmao yeah it was pretty much like that

Oh, that? I think it's just some coldblood or madman's wisdom.

Uhm ok, i don't really remember everything and will try to keep myself short, so:
He was a former student of Byrgenwerth, a school that worked towards the ascension of the human race to the same plane of existence that the Great Ones/Gods reside in. Several students had different methods and Micolash thought ascension was possible through nightmares. The cage on his head "traps" his thoughts and helps him and his students focus. At some point he started brutal experiments on kidnapped people and found Mergo's Umbilical Cord, and Umbilical Cord's are very important as they allow contact with great ones. Mergo however is special for other reasons, and when his students and Micolash used the umbilical Cord to contact the great ones they all died (room of skeletons) while their consciousness was ripped into the nightmare, while at the same time the veil between worlds was ripped and basically shit got fucked in Yarnahm(beasts, people returning to life, blood flooding the streets etc.), and now Micolash's corpse/skeleton provides a gateway into the nightmare in which he continues to work towards ascension. By killing him you pull his consciousness back into the real world ("noo now i'll wake up") and end his nightmare.

i expecting NOT to fuck it up though

im writing this while about my 10th fail is loading

>did you like my lasers, kiddo?

.........yes
it was just some bullshit
cunt

Continuing past the Winter Lanterns to the lower bridge will get you something good if you remain observant there. You need to drop the Brain of Mensis with the lever first though.

Keep running until you get to the lever that kills the giant brain though, if you haven't.

Also in the 2nd foggy staircase area where you fought Micolash, go down to the lowest area and get the "Iron Gate Key"

then go back to the very beginning of the Micolash fight area (first set of foggy rooms) and find the locked door at the very bottom. That's where all the good shit is at, like 7 madman's wisdoms and the Blood Rock that lets you upgrade your weapon to +10

And way back in the room with the little metal midgets, there should be a green elevator thing that will take you down to where the giant brain fell. Use the "Make Contact" gesture in front of it (wait for the full gesture to play out) and you'll get the final Moon rune.

i briefly ran into the room with the spiders. keep running, pull lever, and ill get something sweet? ill find a lever that lets me kill a beast? and then ill find the brain of that beast and use an emote on it that gives me something else thats sweet. got it.

i already got the iron gate key. so beginning of micolash fight area, got it.

Yep, run past the spiders and the lever is right there. Drops the brain.

nice, cheers

It doesnt die, but you can kill it after the reward from the emote. Also go to /bbg/ and use the Chalices guide. Do those fucking chalices

AWOOOOOOOO

Ahh, Nig

>Also go to /bbg/ and use the Chalices guide. Do those fucking chalices
ive yet to do a single chalice dungeon. why should i? whats the deal?

im playing on offline because im just borrowing my friend's PS4, and im not paying for fucking faggotstationplus

is that what the xantherious crown looks like with the robes removed?

somone call vaati!!!

Theres good stuff in there, keep trying

Chalice dungeons is where you get the really good blood gems for your weapons, and some other goodies including a few new bosses

Micolash sounds like a fun dude to drink with. We could talk about Kos_ and shit

alright, ill waste a bit of time with that now then. any quick tips?

They're pretty straightforward, and you'll probably breeze through the early ones easily now if you already beat Micolash

My only advice is if you see the red spiders, find and kill the bell-ringing cunt that's summoning them ASAP

alright, cheers

Oh and explore every area, don't skip over anything or you might miss ritual materials in chests that you'll need for later dungeons

ait

probably wont do all of it, though. just wanna finish my run & be done with this game. dont have enough free time for eternal procedural generation

Yeah, they can get a bit tedious and ultimately they're optional, some good bosses towards the end though.

You're at the point where you're almost finished anyway, 2 (or 3 depending) bosses left in the main storyline.

majestic

The humanized Rook from chess praising a strange wall.