Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1PgB3NFRirI
boysage.bandcamp.com/album/the-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me ONE reason to play that isnt loli lesbians

ONE

youtu.be/1PgB3NFRirI

Fuck

How many times are you going to remake this thread?
Also I never actually finished this game, I got to the point where you go to the big house and you're not on a ship anymore and you need to just go around and talk to people, I think I got bored or something.

Also glasses girl is the hottest so middle I guess.
Her little smirk in the intro gets me every time.

>Meg
>hottest

Short hair and spice everytime, faggot

don't you get a puppy follower?

But she's cuuute!

she's the bratty turbo lesbo bitch with some mental issues, what's not to like

She's a smug little cunt that's what

But she's CUUUUTE

Ellie is cuter

Well that's the best part.
I'd settle for the bird girl too though.

You fools wouldnt know perfection if it was right in your face!

>no rule 34
Welp.

Why did the hit boxes in this game have to be so shit?

>being this delusional

Get help, son

Its worth it for best girl

Because no one was playing it for the gameplay and because that's how japanese do horror.
yes they literally think that if the game controls like ass it makes it more tense and scarier.

>that look on her face
>those socks
You tell me.

She's not even the best blonde.

Easy

Bestgirlmind

Holy shit, how does a game have so many well written girls

Wendy is cute, CUTE

Even the background girls. I cant even name favorites

My nibba

>cute lesbian girls and cute dogs

Give me ONE reason not to play this masterpiece

boysage.bandcamp.com/album/the-red

Is this a powerpuff girls videogame?

Do you have a physical copy, Sup Forums?

The mermaid boss.
HiiiiiiYa!

>none of the foot stuff from the opening FMV is in the actual game

lol fucking pedos

What, did you expect it to actually be about lewd little girls?
What can I say.

What is this facebook tier post?

i remember reading that this game was controversial because the girl you play as gets sexually abused or something?

Not really.

what does that mean?

She only suffers psychological and physical abuse from the other children, but it's implied that some of the other children have been abused by the headmaster of the orphanage.

Wake up
see this

What do?

I mean, she gets a rat on a stick smacked on her face for a bit and it's all implied at best.

aside from the top right one

Fuck, marry, kill?

Are you implying this is sexual?

yea i figured it was all just polygon being retarded cunts or something, but im still curious why this game got attention

whats the deal then? some asshole kids bully a teenage girl? whats the game even about?

Kill, fuck and marry.

>no love for thicc

I was freaking out for a moment that a fucking Rule of Rose thread lived through the night with only 40-ish posts.

Meg still a best.

It costs like 200 dollars used or something.

Also it has the worst combat of any game where you're actually required to fight enemies.

>spoiler

Not even the best blonde

Looooooooooooooook, it's Wendeh.

It's Wendeh.

I'd honestly say that Fragile Dreams has worse combat.

What should I know before starting playing this?
Also is it normal that I have no idea what the fuck is going on at the beginning?

>whats the game even about?

Figuring out what the game is about is like 80% of the game (it's basically some chick going through her childhood traumas, it's not complex when you say it like that but the game is so surreal and dreamlike that it takes a while to figure out what it actually is).

Was this really fucking necessary?

Basically, you play as a teenage girl who suffered some mental trauma through some events of a bunch of brats bullying her, also you're on an airship.
It's pretty cool, the combat sucks though.

You should know nothing and yes, that is normal.

Yes, best costume by far.

You're asking that about a game where teenage girls fingerplay preteens

>What should I know before starting playing this?

Nothing. This is one of those games where the best thing to do is go in raw with no preparation and just take it in.

I would obviously splurt all the condensed milk on Meg's face and glasses in the bathroom when she makes that expression.

I got one for free from a closing rental store. My little sister worked there and snatched it.

It's missing it's booklet but other than that it's in great condition, especially since it used to be rented. I guess no one wanted to play the scary little lesbians survival horror game.

I would like to play as an orphanage headmaster

Yeah. Go in raw user

>some asshole kids bully a teenage gir
Basically, the children are really sadistic and I guess that's too much for normies.

>whats the game even about?
It's complicated, there are several layers to the story, on the surface you are on some sort of airship travelling with these sadistics children that have created a sort of secret society called The Red Crayon Aristocrats, they make demands similar to a Simon says game and the child who fails to bring in the item is punished severely.

>the context of that screenshot

How was that allowed

It got attention because there was an overreaction to its supposed themes and ended up banned in Europe. It's a bit mental and boundaries are occasionally pushed but it ultimately wasn't worth banning. Sure as shit earns that M rating, though.

GENTLEMEN

I'm sure there's a hentai game that already does that.

I was dumb as fuck and bought one last year when I saw it for like $175 and realized that was probably as good as it was gonna get. Great condition though, and I enjoyed the game enough to play through it twice.

It's super fucking disappointing how the studio died after this one game. RoR had rough edges, plenty of them, but it was one of the most interesting horror games ever regardless and I feel like the next game from these guys would have been something amazing.

Chulip was 10/10 though, so eh.

I don't think its edges were THAT rough outside of the combat, it was pretty standard fare survival horror otherwise. Music was excellent, art design was great, the narrative was quite a mind bender, level design and navigation was a bit different thanks to Brown, I think it gets a lot right if you can look past the "combat".

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_2_ISOs/Rule_of_Rose_(USA)/151200

For me, it's the Cold Princess.

The part where you can see Megan reading through the keyhole is pretty cute.

>that cold stare

My heart cant take it

I WANT TO PROTECT ELEANOR

Amanda doe

So, was it autism?

SO was her deal that she was jealous how the other girl was getting molested instead of her?

No bully

Well she was the one molesting them.

Too crazy even for my tastes

Does this look like the face of a pedophile to you?

Understandable. Same here honestly, though I do think she's perhaps the most interesting character because of that.

Reporting this thread for pedophilia

>shindol.jpg

Why are lolis the absolute best thing in the world?

You get em, tiger

>lolis

Fuck off, this is a teenage thread now

teenagers are lolis enough for me too

Sweet titty having gingers

>this graphics
How? I emulated this long time ago and didnt looked like that.

I WANT TO PROCREATE WITH DIANA

Objectively worst girl

You do that, I call Meg.

>she will never be real

I
WANT
TO
DIE

She probably wants you to die too.