Black Game Developers

Here they are. Hire them. Buy their stuff.
blackgamedevs.com/

Sup Forumstards are a cancer on Sup Forums and it's about time we start chemotherapy

Thats cool, but I want some Mexican Game devs.

I clicked on a random artist and got the lead artist for Lawbreakers, truly ugly stuff.

Excuse me sweatie, but where are my trans game developer list
Would sooner hire them over a privileged nigger

>assume that it was created by some pink haired white soyboy from The City
>all 3 creators are black

They get credit for that I guess.

>Exclude all other races
Isn't that a tad it racist? I bet everyone would be screaming mental rape, slavery and torture when someone makes a white game developers site.
On a side note, when can we start nuking NA? I'm kind of getting tired of this double narrative.

>buy not because of talent and quality of work produced but because of the color of dey skin!

do blacks know they are still being enslaved in the modern era?

>artist that draws mario princess smut on the list

it checks out, I like it

You sound mad white boi

>Programming

>Add someone!

>actually the 3 developers are some pink haired black soyboys with a comb in their hair

dunno what's your point

disgusting. As if blacks have any talent to create something other than watermelon and shoe vines

the only blacks who've made it at least decently, where brought up in a strict white man household.

for what purpose

>be education major
>get placed in a nigger school for student teaching
>That's OK, I'm going to teach history and have fun!
>Get there
>Niggers nigging full time
>Will never, EVER be quiet
>Look at their phones and interrupt me constantly
>Spend so much time trying to get them to behave I can't even focus on teaching anything
>One of them spits in my coffee
>School decides it's my fault the students don't behave
>Fail the course
>Don't get my teaching degree
>Am now unemployed

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS.

Gib money whitey.

None of them can do the acualy most important part of a game.

this, hit me up with a Mesoamerican fantasy RPG fampai

You attitude isn't very promising.

Those who can code are already working. Only the retards are going apeshit over MUH JOBS FOR POC.

>Isn't that a tad it racist?
of course it is. they counter this by spreading the false narrative that white people can't be discriminated against.

Niggers can't possibly program. That requires intelligence. All dumb niggers know how to do is punch people and go AYO GIBSMEDATS.

Every time a nigger dies I masturbate to the thought of it.

Here let me rewrite your tale
>Be america
>Try to be a teacher
>But america is "white"

There you go

Take your meds, Sup Forumstard

Reggie is a nigga?

Exactly. It's not even about skin colors. Programmers have barely an issue finding jobs because they're not "muh priviledge" retards. They actually got a skill that is wanted in the job market and don't need psycho nutjobs coming up with excuses for their degenerate failures.

>Sup Forumstards
Sup Forumstards are the result of western identity politics shoved into everything

>programming requires intelligence
there's a reason why they're called code monkeys, user.

So? They're no less annoying. That's like saying magma is cool because the volcano is responsible for expelling it at my house.

Who let you out of your pen?

the future of america are spics and niggers
why the fuck would ever want to spend your time teaching those? take your teaching credentials youve earned so far and teach in asia they will respect you

>It's about time we start chemotherapy
I agree, leave

What kind of strategies did you try?

Sup Forumstards are the one that need to leave

>Asia
>respecting a white man without a degree to do anything but look good in a suit and shake hands

Dohoho.

Bachelors is the bare minimum which he probably holds already and not every asian country has japans strict immigration laws

People who bitch about pol are just as annoying and the exact same.

Perhaps. This thread doesn't belong here. No one worth a damn benefits from it.

those that can't do teach :^)

>Race doesn't exist
>These developers are black so buy their games
The absolute state of leftist rhetoric.

t. SJW pretending to be pol

>dont talk about things i dont like!
how about you leave/hide the thread then?

How about I shit it up instead? Sup Forumstards do it to this board and nothing happens to them. Guess I'll do the same.

god you are such a faggot

Kiss my ass, retard. The day Sup Forumstards stop ruining this board is the day you stop hearing from me. Get out or get used to it.

The guy specifically stated that he didn't get his teacher's degree and is now unemployed.

Since he didn't mention it being highschool, and talked about having fun, I'm assuming he was teaching middle school history, and didn't get his bachelor's.

But this is of course all assumptions on my part.

>Ginornous lists of people for art and design
>Programming: Add someone!
LOL

I've never seen an SJW play or praise this game one bit, despite it being everything they ask for.

total faggot

You're the one who's going to have to get used to it.

>Haven't met your diversity quota for the year? Look no further.

no money for them
SJW only profit if they attack big companies for gibsmedats

My computer is a no nigger zone, thanks.

What? You participate in an ethnic cleansing in that game.

>make a list that's racist by definition
Gee I sure hope racists don't use that list to hate on games made by black people.

Why would they give them free press?

i hate niggers and how their month is on my bday fucking niggers.

This.
Coming into a classroom with a negative attitude or bias like that isn’t surprising as to why he failed lmao

And that reason has nothing to do with them being unintelligent.

I know. SJWs don't actually support blacks they just hate white men.
It's still developed by blacks and in Africa too. It's what they say they want not what they actually want.

Leave Aurion out of this, it's a good game all things considered. If anything it's evidence africans like anime and don't give a shit about SJWs.

Spics and Asians maybe, but nigger population is stagnant

Which is a result of white cis patriarchy but you don't see me bitching about it every day on a video games board

I ain't bashing the game I am bashing SJWs. They would rather have a 'woke' game about non-existent police brutality developed by effeminate white males and women with maybe one black (preferable female) person on the team.

BUY MY SHIT YOU RACIST XENOPOBIC BIGOTS

>SJW only profit if they attack big companies for gibsmedats
When in the history of ever has this occurred?

Fuck those niggers.

>white cis patriarchy

Sounds like you graduated from a shit school if you only got placed in public nigger school.

>white cis patriarchy
Feel free to move back to your families country of origin and give up all the evil things white people invented and shared with the world

It's either that, or they're living on government grants until those run out.

Subhuman piece of shit.

And almost all of those that do can't teach for shit, compared to those who teach most of whom can't.

>SJWs

>training your replacement
cuck logic

Sup Forums is always right, you're just a faggot.

It explains why having a nigger artist caused that game flopped so hard.
>niggers
not even once

>pol/ is always right

Enjoying Obama's third term

yeah thats totally what the board was known for claming Obama will have third term!

This looks like a modern version of the Southern Slave auctions.

Frig off. Le wun moar turm meme was all over the place a few years back.

You just do it on ResetEra and are only here because you think you're fighting fascism.

Sup Forums is like infinite monkeys throwing infinite darts at a wall of infinite newspaper clippings (presumably typed up by infinite monkeys on typewriters) and whenever they hit something that appeared in a real newspaper the zookeeper comes along, strings some red string between two darts, and says "the monkeys are always right"

I was surprised to learn recently that the two-term maximum merely is a tradition and not the law.

Sup Forumstards and neogaffers

I'm here to talk about video games as I have been doing for the past decade, but it's becoming harder and harder because of this weird doomsday cult preaching the end of Western Civilisation in every thread.

and redditters

>Been here for 10 years
>Still doesn't self-moderate
Yeah, sure.

I'm not the problem here, friend.

oh you

>decade
Why not you just get used to it? Your tiny brain can't handle the harsh realism/bantz? Huh?

>Sup Forumstards this
>Sup Forumstards that

you're the tard here

Sup Forums is white answer to commies and niggers and traitors

we don't give single fuck about your shitty "western" values, we have our own

Is there a list like that for white game devs? If not, this shit is clearly racist.

You expect a site where everyone is anonymous to never deviate from what you like to see.
You're the problem, you have completely unrealistic expectations.

don't you mean semitic bank overlords?

Here's the thing: whenever I'm told to purchase or support something, that I need to purchase or support something, I make it a point to not purchase or support it. Sell me your shit on its own merit, not by flaunting it supposed importance.

Nope. Chanology was cancer and so are you. You need to go. Everyone is sick of your shit.