I'll pick your mom, thanks

there's no debate, both are hot garbage

FPBP

->

Budokai 3 is still the best DBZ game.

Xenoverse 2 if you are a Chad
Fighterz if you are a Brad

FighterZ cover art is so fucking bad.

How did they make everything else look amazing but fucked THAT up?

XV2, EASILY

roasted

Xenoverse 2 if you just want another Dragon Ball game
FighterZ if you want something with actual subtance

Only in roster and possibly fan-service.

Wew

The true answer.

put me on the screencap

Budokai Tenkaichi 3* you mean.

Overrated.

T. Fgcuck

Depends on what I'm in the mood for.

This

Best DBZ simulator: BT3
Best DBZ fighting game: Fighterz and Budokai 3

HOLY FUCKING WIN

>DUDE MORE CHARACTERS SO IT'S GOOD

Fighters Z doesn't have GT shit

It has Super shit though which is even worse.

Naw it has Super shit. So it's like GT but with less creativity.

So does Xenoverse and Super shit is still better than anything GT

except super saiyan 4.

>turns Goku into a half flaming pink furry with eye liner and magic pants
No

GT made the great ape relevant again, that alone puts it leap years above Super's blue hair masturbation.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

No, I'm borderline casual actually, but this is just something that's obvious to anyone that isn't braindead
FighterZ is an actual fighting game, XV2 is some sort of diet MMORPG trying to imitate DBZ combat

Fuck you, it was cool.

All me

>pink fur
It's red
>magic pants
Materialization is a power in the series

>Materialization is a power in the series
>implying shitters remember Piccolo's clothes beam

RB wins fan-service wise.

>Piccolo is Goku

Looks pink to me you flaming faggot. Vegeta was red

Why does vegeta look like the lead singer from an 80’s glam rock band?

Dabura could do it too

>implying something as low level as magic clothes is unique to Piccolo

Even Super Sayian is common. Don't go full retard.

Cause he knows how to rock the look.

>debate
?????????

It's meant to be red, it just looks off sometimes because the shade they chose didn't do well with 90s anime production I guess

Xenoverse 2 was horrible, its not up for debate against any dbz game.

OP is a faggot and cant stop regurgitating cancerous memes.

All (you)

>Namekians, Divine Kaios and Demons can use magic so Saiyans can too

>half-assed tenkaichi
>baby's first fighting game
Neither are the best at what they do. One's got kind of a character creator and the other one looks miles better. If you like fighting games, then you'll probably get more of a kick out of DBFZ. If you don't, then you'll like XV2 more.

WRONG. It is definitely better than Xenoverse, Ultimate Tenkaichi and Battle of Z

Gohan became mystic, Goku and Vegeta were able to go a step beyond and achieve god power in super so if they're capable of that then magic would be nothing to them.

One is a great Dragonball game that encapsulates the anime great. The other is a shitty MvC clone with auto combos.

Well yeah, actually
Even humans can do it

no debate

>actual fighting game
>I-IM NOT A SEETHING FGKEK I SWEAR

lol

only dbz games i remember liking besides dbzf are burst limit and the ol' mugen fightan games, never played budokai or tenkaichi derp

It's not a power level issue. It's like saying Goku is super strong so regenerating is not a problem to him. There's not a single saiyan that has used magic, specially not Goku. Even if we assume he theoretically can he's never done it before so it's still completely out of place. Every character that can do magic has been introduced being able to do it.

If you want to shitpost go right ahead, man. But you can't just keep avoiding the truth

I still like the Xenoverse games simply because I can be my own OC donut character, games where you create your own character are pretty sweet to me.

I bet you think goku can’t blow up a planet because we have never seen him do it

>There's not a single saiyan that has used magic, specially not Goku

>There's not a single saiyan that has used magic

Except for Goku and Vegeta who used it for clothing when using SSJ4. Checkmate faggot.

itt. filthy nonfgc casuals

prepare for a really bad time when we will take over your franchise and you will be laughed at

They are different things?

Super isn't canon

Retard
It's debatable wheter Mafuba is magic or not. Assuming it is, we see Goku learning it before using it. In the GT continuity he's never done that before nor did he learn materialization.

Oh yeah, for sure they're still neat and just good fun, but FighterZ is the DB fighting game I've been waiting all my life for personally
I don't see the point in arguing about the games, at the end of the day, just like what you want to like
I like both and am looking forward to see if they'll do something interesting with Xenoverse 3

>we
>implying you play fighting games

the budokai and budokai tenkaichi games will always be the best(including infinite world)

We don't know exactly the extent of Goku's power anyway
I mean for goodness sake he learned to fly out of nowhere after training with King Kai and then even could communicate through telepathy during the fight with Vegeta and read minds during Namek

>I like both and am looking forward to see if they'll do something interesting with Xenoverse 3

Likewise, at the very least I hope they finally fucking learn from the sheer volume of feedback to finally give Saiyans an option for tails and to be able to change the colour for everything without needing mods. As for plot I want to visit the Saiyan homeworld.

casual shit

I love that but hate playing the game sometimes. Fighting in that game just feels like a chore instead of fun. The changes in XV2 were a step in the right direction but it doesn't feel like enough. Hope the rule of 3's in DB games doesn't fail this time and XV3 is actually worth its hype.

STEP. ASIDE. MY. BOIS.

who's Brad?

good luck on that.
shes a feminist.
which is why i never go to visit her, i visit my dad instead

>They fell for the "it has to be competitive" meme,

>Hope the rule of 3's in DB games doesn't fail this time and XV3 is actually worth its hype.

There is an apparent good reason for this: the team wanted to focus a good long while on the follow up to XV but Bamco wasn't willing to wait so XV2 was put out rather quickly to keep fans "hot" while they focus on XV3 I think there were even some apologies from the team regarding it, it's been a long time since the XV threads on Sup Forums though.

In short XV2 is an expansion pack, XV3 is the real sequel.

kill yourself

>he has such a low testosterone level that he is afraid of competition

stop drinking soy my boy

He learned to fly with God before the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. But yeah, telepathy is really contrived plot bullshit.

So how strong is picollo powerlevel wise? Around super saiyan?

I heard he was SSJ after he fused with Kami so he's got to be above that by now.

As the newest arc in Super, he should be around Buu's level if not slightly higher.

I thought he still couldn't fly at the end of DB? He still used Kinto'un to get around

He was stronger than even Vegeta after fusing with Kami, that was the last check on that, he didn't really even fight in the Buu saga and Super's power scaling is completely fucked, so there's no real telling honestly

>competitive=competition

I don't watch DBS, can someone explain why the fuck Android 17 is cleaning house? why is he on god-level power levels?

le epic win exx dee, put me on the screencap for the zozzle please

Because he got stronger fighting off poachers.

That's literally it.

Those poachers were really strong.

He trained non stop, for some reason, people are ok by having other characters training by themselves and complained that 17 has done nothing but fight poachers as his training.

And gameplay, and customization.

He's the guy who stayed in the forest killing boars for 2xp

>Tenkaichi

He shoots people before letting them finish transforming

>Another shit 2.5D fighter where you have to push button combos to perform moves.

No Tenkaichi series is infinitely better.

>comparing two different games

I'm fine with 17 being relevant again, but this is still a garbage explanation, he wasn't even training, just fighting some poachers and suddenly he's SSB levels
Meanwhile Tien has dedicated his life to training and martial arts and just.... yeah