Nerf her already

Nerf her already

Is that Solo from Strider?

>Justice Rains fro-AUGH!!
>French laughter in the distance

Wait they actually buffed her?

How about you just get good instead of begging devs to ruin characters?

She already got nerfed indirectly now that mercy got nerfed into almost uselessness and see less of that blonde bitch in matches

Or how about you git gud :^)

t. Bronze Junkrat

Just use Zenyatta. Orb of discord will make it easier for your allies to gun her out of the sky if you don't kill her yourself.

Pharah is one of the few characters that really shouldn't ever be nerfed - possibly given more options with improved rocket jumping (make her more like the TF2 soldier desu) would be better but that's about it.

done

She doesn't need a nerf once you get to an SR where people can actually aim.

It baffles me how you all defend a hero that can't be touched by half the cast

it baffles me that you can't just shoot her in the head

So it's fine having a character that can only be killed by 3 or 4 characters? Got it

literally get good

t. Pharah main

Ok I'll pay that I was, but it means I know very well the difference between bads (you) who just let me shoot her shitty rockets at them all day and people who are good and situationally aware and make me have to commit or overextend or take risks to be able to put damage on people. It's totally fine to have one character on a team be able to hurt her if they hurt her as effectively as the hitscan characters do. Play with them in mind and make Pharah have to do things they can punish instead of just getting killed like a retard.

It's basically same dynamic as you get with a widowmaker.

This. She is probably the least balanced character in the game. It's not because she's OP, but because she limits what can be played. If you don't have a McRee, Widow or Soldier on your team the other team will always switch to Pharah.

True hitscans completely destroy her. More so with a zen

You can just as easily say that those heroes are the oppressive ones because they mean you can't play Pharah. The reality is somewhere in the middle though, where it's fine.

But it's not the hitscans opressing pharah, it's pharah forcing out the hitscans. She's in a weird spot

OP is either a fucking plat rank or a console shitter, either way his opinion is worthless

Well rock is supposed to beat scissors and be beaten by paper.

You can easily still play pharaoh with a hitscan on the other team. It's much harder to hit Pharah as a Hitscan than the other way around. You pretty much can't play a game unless your team has hitscan just in case there is a Pharah.
Except there is only a few heroes that can truly counter Pharah, while Pharah can counter everyone.

>Pharah is literally countered by the one of the top 3 dps (Widow, the other two that dont counter her being tracer and dva)

>Soldier and McCree are both really good too and both do well against her

Pharah needs buffing if anything. She's only decent on specific maps because of the geomtetry allowing her to jump over walls other heroes have to run around

>Pharah forcing out hitscans
>Pharah limits what can be played

What is this nonsense
She isnt strong enough to have that much of an impact.

Dps that pros consider stronger than her:

>McCree
>Widow
>Junk
>Tracer
>Genji
>D.va

She edges out the shit heroes whilst being weaker than the best, she's actually in a really decent spot
Besides the fact that nobody is gonna play Pharah on any map that is good for widow, which is many maps, and even if it isnt a good widow map the other team can easily play soldier, mccree, another pharah etc. to cancel our her influence

Or you know, just play tracer/genji and ignore her and go full dive. And this only really applies to koth where Pharah gets her play time.
Theres a fair few heroes upsetting game balance and Pharah isnt one of them

What tips would you give a 3000 sr pharah?

The heroes that are good against pharah also happen to be the "Good" dps heroes. You wouldnt play the others (Like mei torb sym hanzo sombra etc.) coz they're shit regardless of pharah

>pick some hitscan with an auto-aim ability (i.e. all of them except Widow)
>press Q
>kill Pharah

Pharah main here. A halfway decent hitscan on the other team makes me switch characters 95% of the time (the other 5% there’s a Winston in my team smart enough to keep them in check).

Literally git gud.

Learn Tracer at that SR

Just let me marry her already.

But she's not as fun

Pharah is a decent hero, but only on certain maps and only when your supports enable you.
If you haven't got a good ana/mercy/zen backing you up (e.g. its lucio moira), dont play pharah

If its a map that you cant use boosters to peek and fuck enemies with rockets, dont use Pharah.

If its a map with good widow spaces and the enemy wants to play widow? DEFINITELY dont play pharah. Theres more donts than dos but she can work. Just takes a LOT OF work to get it there

Plat rank console shitter here

Nah, he's just retarded.

>hitscan
>fastest hero in this slow-ass game
>best ultimate to eliminate healers behind enemy lines
>probably the smallest ultimate cost in the game, if you target tanks you’ll basically always have a bomb ready to stick to the healers
>recall in case you ever actually get shot

A skilled Tracer is the most effective shutdown tool in this game short of a Sombra in a fully coordinated team. Also, the spread of her guns is surprisingly small.

Alright got it. I just wish i could use her more often

Please

Stop playing as Junkrat.

BuT SHe IS BALAncED JUst As RESt oF THE HiROS

>tfw killing a pharah in mid air as junkrat

why are people so surprised when you airshot someone in ow? is it really that impressive?

don't float

Just make sure you're also a 3000sr soldier or Mcree, diamond is so goddamn full of masters smurfs that there are going to be times that she just won't cut it.

I went from gold to diamond this season with a 70% WR on pharah but I'm absolutely hardstuck here in dia. Make sure you have backup because she falls off soon.

Welp time to swim or sink

DVA, top of the meta tank right now, can freekill pharah through mercy healing with her guns+e

>whiffing pulse bombs on healers instead of using it to nuke the enemies' barrier tank

T. Not ready for the tank Meta. If you need any more than 2 blinks and 40 ammo to kill healers, you are trash and should be letting someone else play Tracer.

Why? She's fine.

Yes. You should switch based on the situation.