Nintendo Direct Mini 1.3.2018

Nintendo Direct mini for 3DS
March 1st

> Get ready when Detective Pikachu starts the investigation on March 23rd exclusive on the 3DS family systems, plus a special Pikachu amiibo will be release the same day.

> To celebrate the 7th anniversary on 3DS, a New 2DS limited edition will be release the same day.

> Remember this cute box? Celebrate the Third anniversary of BOXBOY! when a special limited edition arrives on 3DS family systems that include all the games in one cartridge with a Qbby amiibo on April 6th!

> YO-KAI WATCH fans, a new adventure is coming to Nintendo 3DS Systems!. This time you have to travel to St. Peanutsburg and discover new Yo-Kai. Prepare your Watch when YO-KAI WATCH Sushi and YO-KAI WATCH Tempura arrives on April 13th.

> Prepare to battle when Dillon's Rolling Western: The Dead Heat Breakers release on April 27th on Nintendo 3DS.

> Be the best Samurai when Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido release on May 4th exclusive for Nintendo 3DS family systems.

> Help Link in this classic adventure and find the truth behind Koholint Island when The Legend of Zelda: Awakening arrives on May 18th. Also a new Special New 2DS edition will be release the same day. And last but not least this two new amiibo will be available the same day (Marin and Link amiibo)

> ATLUS fans, don't miss this games on 3DS
(Radiant Historia, The Alliance Alive, Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux). A free demo for The Alliance Alive will be available right after this presentation.

> Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition will be on stores on May 25th

> Raise your weapon when Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate arrives on Nintendo 3DS family systems on June 8th

> Wario Land: Awazon's Treasure will be available on June 15th exclusive to Nintendo 3DS family Systems. A Special Wario amiibo will be release the same day.

> An Epic Quest is coming this year!. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is coming for Nintendo 3DS systems this year. Stay tune for more information in the future.

I want to believe in DQXI, but
>Sushi and Tempura
It's better to not have hope.

This actually looks believable

> Raise your weapon when Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate arrives on Nintendo 3DS family systems on June 8th

Unless this comes wrapped in a simultaneous Switch localization announcement, you can fuck right off with your bullshit.

What's up with Switch, homeboy?

It's coming to Switch also, the same date. But will be announce in the future, not in a Direct mini for 3DS.
Also the same happens with DQ XI, is coming to Switch also, but is not the moment yet.

Not too much, basically Switch line up is mostly done for the first half of the year. Wait till Spring for more information.

This Direct mini is for 3DS for games that will be release the first half of the year.

Sounds believable t&h.

Considering how desolate the 3DS lineup looks for 2018 YW might finally have a chance to sell well.

They already have most of the script translated, so localizing it isn't that big of a deal really.

>Wario Land
Please don't play with my heart, OP.

I literally JUST bought XX HD.

The localized versions of YW3 wouldn't be named Sushi and Tempura.

Explain this Zelda game, I’m intrigued...

At least use names that weren't in other fake leaks, jesus

Link's Awakening remake.

This shitty fake leak threads make me cringe

Well may be this is true...i know that indeed Yo-kai Watch will be release on april 13th. I know because we planning release the game with the new season of the anime plus new merchandising...

It’s Not like Americans don’t know what those are so what’s the point to change it. YW 2 subtitles wouldn’t have worked if translated that’s not the case with 3.

>we

Well...let's just say "the company behind the yo-kai brand/license in Europe"...

why not?

You implying is gonna be named hot dog and hamburger?

The localizations of the first two YW games changed all Japanese names to English ones, tried to make the Japanese town settings into American towns, and wiped out a ton of Japanese folklore for the youkai. "Riceball to jelly donut" localizations still exist. The target audience is Western children and either most of those children don't know what tempura is or localizers assume they don't.

There's been loads of rumours of a Link's Awakening sequel
Hope they're true, but I was hoping for FE Switch news this month

E for effort.