This is the best version of Jill Valentine

This is the best version of Jill Valentine.

Absolutely wrong.

Wrong.

Her Resi Revi design with that gigantic ass is my favorite.

Looks like Stryker from Mortal Kombat

Someone post the webm

almost

Hnnng

only right answer

Agreed
Brunette > Blonde

Too bad Crapcom hates her and her model in the R2/3Make will be shit and we'll never see her again after that.

>Jill
>RE2
What?

never ever

I know about that, but Jill has 0 reason to appear in REmake 2

I will cling to my theory that they're combining 2 and 3 in one remake, with intersections between characters within the shared police station portions (including the ability to affect the other characters' scenarios with your actions), until solid evidence comes that it's not true.

Well, your 'theory' is dumb. Capcom chopped up to 7 to sell DLC, you think they'll combine 2 full games into one?
Also, if you actually played the games, you'd know that RE2 took place after Jill had gotten onto the train

Correct

I am aware of the original timeline splits between when RE2 and 3 happened. As this is a remake, those things and much else besides can be altered. I don't believe that 3 on it's own has the legs to be worth a standalone release.

But, if those are altered, it can and will fuck with characters, Outbreak, potentially 4D Executer, and change REmake 3 from a possibility to a necessity.
>I don't believe that 3 on it's own has the legs to be worth a standalone release.
It's about 8 hours long on the first time. Toss in some areas from Outbreak and you could up it to 15. Keep and expand on the Epilogue Files, keep Mercs and keep all the unlockables, you got yourself a long ass game.

But wouldn't 3 fans want Capcom to make a stand alone remake? Besides, if they do remake 3, I'm sure they'll make a "Raccoon City Incident" bundle.

The problem with RE3 is, besides Jill escaping, there's nothing else to it. RE2 you have to explore the lab and figure out what's going on with the town and William and Sherry. There's no greater mystery to solve in 3 which makes it the shallower game.

>There's no greater mystery to solve in 3
Except it tells us more about what happened in Raccoon and the G-Virus, as well as William's research, how Umbrella functions in a situation like Raccoon City, it tells us more about the city and how much of it Umbrella controlled, and most importantly, it established that a virus outbreak was always going to happen because of how poorly the waste facility was managed.
It also gave us the Epilogue Files and is in general, a better game than RE2.
>figure out what's going on with the town
That's RE3. RE2 tells you who works for Umbrella and where they moved most of their research to.

fpbp

Umbrella's operations and involvement with the town is just background information. It has little to do with what's actually going on during the time of the games beyond setting up lore and could be easily implemented to get a bigger picture in a combined story, rather than giving half the info in one, and rest in another.

This is the best version of Jill.

But RE2 and 3 don't work together as one big story. RE3 tells a complete separate story that just so happens to take place at the same time. Combining them undermines both stories and makes everything feel immensely smaller than it really is.
Seriously, RE2 is about Claire looking for her brother and trying to escape Raccoon City. RE3 is about Jill trying to escape the city while also uncovering Umbrella's true goal in sending Mercs to Raccoon (in addition to setting up the t-Virus cure)