So Sup Forums, what vidya are you buying with your tax refund? Gonna build that gaming PC?

So Sup Forums, what vidya are you buying with your tax refund? Gonna build that gaming PC?
... you are getting a refund, right?

I got about $400, which is gonna go towards paying off my debt...

>Americans

>being taxed

Euro here.
We're getting refunds too. Starting this year they're even automatic because too many people are shitters who don't know how to do it themselves.

I'm gonna buy bayo 2, bayo 3, tropical freeze with it

Probably Switch games or I might just put it into my savings.

Hopefully I have the willpower to do the latter.

Paying off student loans

PSVR, Oculus, or should I wait for Vive Pro?

No, no refund.

I don't work, my mother sends me money every week cuz I'm a little bitch

>working

Maybe if my fucking W2 would arrive I would.

I'm getting 1200 back.

All of it is going towards medical bills.

no i'm paying off my credit card

pls kill me

The absolute state of Amurristan.

what happened user?

I only make a little over 55k and somehow I'm not getting a refund fuck d gubment

I had to get a colonoscopy and haven't met my out of pocket for the year.

I'll get about 4k back, going to use it to get ahead of my house payments. Buy my pets some new toys.

Either Oculus or wait for Vive Pro. I just recently purchased an Oculus Rift myself and loving it

Only have to pay in $250 this year. Waiting until April 15th to do it. Thanks for the interest free loan suckers.

Oh god why do you all know what your refund is going to be
I thought the deadline wasn't until April 15, did I fuck up and miss some deadline to file?
i don't know how to file taxes, the public school system failed me

Why do people hate PSVR? Is it because it's tied to a console?

It so cheap and I want a physical of Doom VFR.

>tax exempt for 6 months
>still got 2800 back
>woman got 5.5k back

bought a lot of stupid shit. life is good

Sorry to hear man. Hope your butt/bowels feel better.

All my taxes are gonna get intercepted for child support. Don't fall for the reproduction meme.

>Get some money
>Instantly think how to spend all of it
Eternal lower middle class.

>public school kiddies

Getting $1k back from school for the year

Im buying an OSSC, devilcase for my phone and two 250gb SSD's. My HDD is at 50% fitness, so boot times suck dick

its going to be crazy going from 20mb/s to 900mb/s

I get max every year due to having like 50k in student loans

Last year I saved it and put it towards buying my car, this year I'm going to put it back into loans

public school doesn't even teach this. my dad taught me. just start turbo tax and put your w2s in.

i don't have w2s, I'm a Lyft driver and I'm pretty sure I'll owe money rather than get a refund because I'm not taxed before I get paid

its april 18th

>you are getting a refund, right?
No, because I'm not a retard that need to give the government a 0% interest rate loan for a year then ask for it back at the end. I plan on owning the federal government a few hundred dollars and owning the state about one hundred. As long as your under-withheld amount isn't more than 10% of what your total tax amount for the year is there's no penalty. Learn to fill out your W-2 form, nigger.

None. Putting half in my savings account, using the other half for a summer trip with my pals. I can afford games normally, why waste my yearly bonus on it?

For like 98% of people filing taxes is stupidly easy. It only gets convoluted if you own a bunch of assets or you're harvesting losses or other shenanigans.

Correct. Also Lyft drivers are contractors right? So you'll actually owe a lot more than that. (Self employment tax)

Just go to H&R Block.

that's why you put away 10% of your earnings when you're self-employed [/spoilers]

>fill out my W4 form, give myself every applicable allowance
>turbotax still says I get a few hundred dollars back in federal refund
>but I owe the state like 10 bucks
I just don't understand how it works but okay.

>the state of NA

I I have to pay in every year

Turbo tax has a free edition on their website I think, you can start there. Also if you make less than 8.5k you guaranteed will not owe anything. If you make less than 20k you'll probably not owe anything after everything is done calculating. If you make more, then yes, you may owe some money, but you don't want to mess with the IRS. They're the ones who caught Al Capone. That said, they're very forgiving. If you can't pay right away you can work out payment plans. Remember, if you make less than 1M dollars a year, it costs them more to audit you than they stand to make from you paying your taxes, so they don't want issues to go on any longer than they need to.

250 dollars. No real games out or coming out that I want/need to buy so I'll just save it.

75" 4K Tv

You have to do a 1099 or T99 form. I hope you've been saving because you're going to get FUCKED in taxes. That's why I don't do off duty work.

gettin a little over 1400 back. might get zelda + dlc for switch. i already own it on wii u but with no dlc so im kinda thinkin about double dipping. i need a new phone too though, im using an iphone 4 right now.

This. I screwed up my payment one year and the IRS people I spoke with were very nearly the nicest government employees I've interacted with (probably because I just wanted to give them their money and not make a fuss about it, but nevertheless). Got my late payment fees waived and everything.