huzlers.com/world-suicide-rate-drops-37-following-logan-pauls-youtube-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=9EXv89uYFbI
youtube.com/watch?v=jkROPxg3V4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was he in the wrong?

why did he do it?

Logan did nothing wrong

>removed the suicide video
>didn't remove the three videos of him acting like a complete asshole in Japan and terrorizing the people who lived there

He learned nothing.

The absolute state of humanity

Disgusting

>Taking advantage of a tragedy for views
What a piece of shit.

He literally blurred the face. Nobody has any idea who the guy was until his family tarnished their sons name. He had every right to record and vlog

dude shouldn't have hung himself lmao, logan really did nothing wrong

Couldn't he have at least taken off the stupid fucking hat out of respect?

t. soyboys

>30000000 western clickbait sites write articles about hoe WEIIIIIIRD it is that Japan has a suicide forest complete with pictures
>Japan has official tours for the suicide forest for lookie loos
>HOW DARE THIS MAN GO TO THE SUICIDE FOREST AND FILM IT!

at this point some of these would be better without text

I watched it and he was annoying as fuck so.. probably.

Ikr who else would do such a thing?

>missing the point
You know its bad when even contrarians dont put effort in their posts

Well, I myself don't think he really did anything wrong, but God damn I hate this asshole. the way he behaves in public really rustles my jimmys. That being said, I wont ever defend him.

>defending Logan Paul
Sup Forums confirmed underage

You can only choose one

everyone that thinks logan was in the wrong are dumb japanese cocksuckers, he did literally nothing wrong

kek

Seems the retard's fanbase has made their way onto the board.

You got him mate, Sup Forums always agreed that msm was the golden standard of morality but your image proves that a giant hipocrisy :^)

tfw you will never be as Chad as a Paul

Yeah pretty much, I can't really bring myself to criticize him for it since it was a traumatic event for him

The other Japanese videos on the other hand are fair game, seriously fuck him for being such a cunt

>tfw even a soulless atheist society like Japan has more respect for the dead than modern millennial westerners do

>a portrait of himself, with one half of him being the earth
SIT DOWN
youtu.be/YoDcYxwK1VU

Literally this.
Suicide rates plummeted after he posted that video, he raised more awareness than any of these cuck nonprofits and suicide hotlines.
Butthurt japs need to stfu

You can't just say that. Substantiate your claims.

Let me guess? You think western games are trash? You only play "eastern" games?

>How can you call this a piece of shit when there's all these other pieces of shit?!?!
Wow great job

Please keep logan paul shit in this thread

huzlers.com/world-suicide-rate-drops-37-following-logan-pauls-youtube-video/
DAB ON THEM HATERS LOGAN

Having a good time and a few giggles while finding and filming a suicide victim seems to be inappropriate.

I think it's time for me to leave Sup Forums for good. It's good to know now who I'm sharing this board with.
Good bye.

>He literally blurred the face.
>Kept the purple hands on display

XD

i he wasn't a douche i wouldn't care honestly

>soulless atheist society like Japan
??

>Article:
>Woah he may have actually done something to save people by spreading news about suicide...
>Haha or maybe they just didnt want to be in a logan paul video haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck this guy amiright he did everything wrong!!!!

Really?

No, the suicide victim was in the wrong. He killed himself right out in the open. They say in the video that they could see the parking lot from where the body was hanging.
I don't have to have sympathy for someone who killed themselves, it's the ultimate cowards way out. He deserved to humiliated even after his death.

Honestly, he's annoying little shit, but he did literally nothing wrong. He didn't kill the guy.
I watch dead bodies all the time at school and when other people make jokes about them, noone gets butthurt. Normies are literally insane with their reaction to this vlog.

>get bored with a game and quit
No problem
>get bored with life and quit
Hurr durr coward

What kind of third world shithole school do you go to? Here you get expelled on the spot if you disrespect a cadaver.

They are clearly exaggerating, the camera moves around and you can't see the parking lot at all.

i rather go to a third world shithole school then lol

But if he wasn't a douche he wouldn't have done it

This website is satire you fucking retard.

>Sup Forumsirgins actually watch and enjoy a pair of brothers who are balding before age 30

Well, we were told we got expelled as well, but of course nobody talk like that next to assistant.

I'm the opposite, recording a vlog of a dead body, editing the video, watching it over and still deciding to upload it is pretty messed up, especially with his massive child audience.

I thought seeing the japs react to him just being a massive fuckwit was pretty funny, but logan himself isn't that funny

Wait what

So you're expelled

Logan is pretty Chad but Jake is a weasel

>tfw horseshoe hairline by 22
Pls no bully

Before 25. Can't even rent a car yet and they're looking like Patrick Stewart

No. We joke among ourselves, the students. Just noone talks like this next to instructors/assistants, so we don't get expelled.

>watch video
>it's some idiot who is doing it for the clicks/subscribes
>"No, he did nothing wrong. See he didn't monetize it!"
>this is what underage faggots are defending in order to be edgy/contrarian
youtube.com/watch?v=9EXv89uYFbI

>respecting retards who kill themselves

What are some games where you can play as a big guy?

>get mad at game and smash it to pieces
>"meh, it's his game"
>get mad at children and smash them to pieces
>"you're going to prison, son"

>Filming in suicide forest pretending he wasn't expecting a corpse
>Uploaded the video
>Intentionally chose that thumbnail
Yeah, he was. That said, the laughing thing wasn't as bad as people said, it was just a nervous reaction because that's how humans work.

Because of this, I found out that America has its own popular suicide spot, the Golden Gate Bridge. It's gotten so bad that they're building a suicide net around it.

Why is this guy so popular again? Is this a "love to hate" thing where people detest him at every turn but secretly love him because he makes people feel better about themselves by comparison?

Honestly I didn't know who he was until every fuck on youtube talked or joked about what he did.
Either way I don't care, asian suicides are almost as common as asian people, and if you're a lazy enough parent to let your kid watch morons on youtube you aren't exactly raising a winner.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkROPxg3V4E
heh

His biggest fans are kids too young to know any better.

did he?

>game lets you find your rove in japan

Why do people actually think that "taking advantage of a tragedy" is a bad thing? It just seems like they use loaded language to make it sound bad, but I've never seen an actual argument for why it's bad

Who's the girl?
Midgets are my fetish

must be hard studying in a favela public school,carioca.

Because he was banging Chloe Bennet

You have autism or sociopathic tendencies.

see you tomorrow.

So you still don't have an argument? If it's so wrong why can't you explain why it's wrong? I'm not talking about why the Logan Paul thing is wrong, because you can make arguments for that being wrong which aren't just "he's taking advantage of a tragedy". I want to know why you think taking advantage of a tragedy is wrong

jesus the real life washboard.

>neo-Sup Forums actually watches clickbait garbage like that
>neo-Sup Forums even defends a retard like that
Nah I'm out.

I think it's just pretty much the popular thing for kids and young teens now, they would all easily have access to youtube, and I think he was pretty big on Vine before it died

>be chad
>have 6/10 girlfriend

wtf?

Who else #LoGang here?

>be chad
>have no girlfriend
step it up user

>waaah i don't like him because he's white!

Sounds like you didn't belong here in the first place.

>defending e-celeb kikes
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Did something new happen regarding this? Why is it suddenly discussed again everywhere?

how its hanging? haha

are you pulling my leg mate? look at that waist and those hips

You sure you replied to the right post?

Because you exploit people in their arguably most vulnerable moment. It's like asking why you shouldn't take advantage over disabled people. Although you got to be more specific with "taking advantage of a tragedy", in this case their disrespectful behaviour indicates a lack of empathy for the deceased, further enhanced by the fact that they film it and put it up in some shitty video with a full on clickbait thumbnail. Now if you want me to explain why a lack of empathy for a suicide victim is a bad thing then I go back to calling you and autist.

Neo-Sup Forums is only consolewars and Youtube drama now, have fun.

YOU like him simply because he's white.

I can't believe Logan Paul killed some Japanese guy. How does he keep getting away with it?

be careful of that edge lad, might fall off

I have no affection for Logan Paul, but the witch hunt of people making vids about how outraged they are about his actions were way more nauseating than Logans actions. The herd ganging up on an individual is never a good thing, even if he's a douchebag.

The fuck?

Wait something doesn't seem right here. I didn't watch his shitty video but from the image the hangedman is barely even off the ground. I thought when people hung themselves they stood on something like a box and jumped off. His feet would have been touching the floor whilst he was dying

Not really. People just hate him for making dumb amounts of money acting like a complete jerk in public.

>I watch youtube video opinions about clickbait retards
Cool thing.

i've seen better

Guess that one missed the Far Cry thread.

You have zero empathy yourself if you're actually sympathizing with suicidal cowards, you can relate with people who don't want to live in this world but not with people who do.

>you can't think someones an asshole if he has money!

I did say I wasn't talking about the Logan Paul thing, that's obviously wrong.

I more mean like how people get angry at news organisations for making money off stories about tragedies. There's literally nothing wrong with that. The news organisation benefits by making money, the general public benefits by getting to know about the story. The victims of the tragedy often benefit from the publicity too. I don't see how this is a bad thing in any way.

Also hypothetically, let's say there was a natural disaster and people in a country were struggling for water. If someone came over with a bunch of water and started selling it to people, how is that a bad thing? Sure it would be better if they gave it for free, but would you rather they just didn't provide it all? Just because it's not as good as pure charity doesn't mean it's somehow a bad thing.