the Father is the one

HEHE EBIL WHITEY

LISTUN TO THE RAPSIES

RACE MIXING IS GOOD

JUST BECOME AFRICA, JUST LIVE IN A SHITHOLE

WORK FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WHILE WE KILL THE PLANET LEL

YOUR OFFSPRING WILL FUCKING DIE IN A GHETTO

THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM

Did this game come out yet? I feel like that image has been floating around here for years. Probably only been like a year and a half tops though, right?

Easy there, snowflake, you don't want to hurt yourself trying to use too many words. Also you're a racist bigot who is also concerned for the well being of the planet? That's a new one.

It got delayed until March.
I'm hoping it won't be changed too much compared to what they first showed off because it actually looked interesting. They could still stand to drop some of the standard "Ubisoft open world game" shit like towers and such, though.

>(((((chosen people)))))
OYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

Haven't they kind of pivoted away from the old Ubisoft formula? I haven't played it myself, but as far as I understood, Assassin's Creed Origins is missing many of the old Ubisoft tropes.

>MUH RAAAYCISM

gas yourself

so reddit is ok when it supports your narrative? What about all the images floating around of /r/the_donald having these exact same conversations? Just going to conveniently ignore those, right?

Also are you implying you aren't a racist shitbag? Because your other post directly contradicts that.

>actually posting r*ddit shit
This is why cuckservatives are the joke of the planet

>shilling isn't rea-

>What about all the images floating around of other shills?!?!
Really got em' there, you useful idiot

>offendatron
>can't rotate text
Why can't the left meme?

Honestly it looks fun. Hopefully it’s not as barren and copy pasted as 4 or Primal though

They're literally reusing the Primal cavemen animations in promotional material, and the only way the plot would make sense if if cell towers for miles were down and nobody could just call in the national guard, so enjoy climbing those.

Shills shilling shills.

>Implying anyone would seriously base their political affiliations off what is said on an anonymous message board

Maybe niggers and soys but anyone with a spine has been rather vocal towards the libtards infesting the place. That being said Maybe it's time to let the political discussion happen on the board that it's intended to happen on. Maybe then we can get rid of reddit from Sup Forums

>That being said Maybe it's time to let the political discussion happen on the board that it's intended to happen on.
Yeah, they'll probably do that too, then. I'm just kidding, man, that vacuum would only remove one side from this shitposting scenario. Great falseflag attempt though. Really made me sleepy. I think we should all just go to bed, fellow stormcucks.

>rehash or boring repetitive game trying to create interest by being controversial
tell me, what was the last genuinely good fps?

>Sup Forumstards are offended by pixels and polygons in the shape of white people that happen to be evil in a fictional and scripted enviroment

It's almost like they're retarded or something.

Goddamn it. I was hoping with the longer development time they would have improved

Black

>Sup Forumstards are offended by pixels and polygons in the shape of white people that happen to be evil in a fictional and scripted enviroment
>SJW reddit shills are offended by pixels and polygons in the shape of women who are too attractive to pay them any mind that happen to be consenting in a fictional and scripted environment
I am very different and not retarded though, like you, my fellow radical centrist. Why can't anyone understand this is de way? Haha, that is the knuckles meme.

Sup Forums is a right wing board soymale

There's no towers in this one. No minimap either. They devs wanted a more "organic experience" which is dev speak for "the map is going to be tiny and we're trying to hide that fact".

>no towers
>less intrusive map

These are good points but I’m still very skeptical

>There's no towers in this one.
So what you're saying is, the plot is completely nonsensical rather than just somewhat? Glad to hear it. I was worried for a second Ubisoft might actually get their shit together like they did momentarily for Farcry 3 and Blood Dragon.

>no minimap
BOI

forgot muh pic

>there have been so many of these threads with the exact same promotional image by now that 90% of posters left in them are just political shills on either side bumping the thread to keep it off page 10
Fascinating.

how is it controversial, its a video game?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JxUY1St8hI

4 and Primal where great though.

This trailer has my HYPED boys, can't wait to kill all these Sup Forumscucks in Farcry 5™ I've been so excited since the masterpiece that was Primal... It's been too long.

Can't believe it bros... Everyone on here is actually 50+, I think it's time we got back to lereddit which is where all the hepcats are. I think it's time we blew this popsicle stand. 23 skidoo. Bingo!

>tfw gran may have gotten a virus from gook moot's malware

This game is going to be a massive flop.

I can't wait to teach Trump voters a lesson.

>reddit hasn't provided a safe space for older conservatives to avoid them being radicalized and their computers infected with 2nukesweren'tenoughware
baka tbqh familia, what happened dudes? why doesn't reddit care about my hippy gram-gram?

Early onset dementia would explain a majority of the posts Sup Forums gets.

I agree. Except did you see the part where you kill the nigger cultist? No race is safe.

>Early onset dementia
>neo-Sup Forums
I don't know man, 13 seems a bit TOO early

But that's what everyone on Sup Forums does, continuously swallowing and shitting out the same bullshit propaganda. Sup Forums went to shit the moment it started believing its own lies.

>it's like the last 2 far cry games but this time in murrica killing rednecks with other rednect
Unironically excited. Day 1 pirate.

>But that's what every SJW does
>continuously swallowing and shitting out the same bullshit propaganda
>SJWs went to shit the moment they started believing their own lies
Quick question, how many times do I have to do this to you guys before you realize centrism is the only way? Otherwise you're the yin to their yang.

>centrism is the only way
nah

Politics is fucking gay.

>Dodge Challengers
I strongly object to this, one could purchase a cheaper SUV of some make and really maximize damage. This is why we always need a few useful centrist idiots around to maximize engineering potential.

It's a reference to the dude who drove into a crowd with his dodge challenger.

You mean the false flag that was carried out by a "retired" spec ops soldier.

>retired spec-ops
>is 20
Retired from what, Mossad?

This sounds like a crazy radical conspiracy theory, my friend. He personally wasn't old enough for that. There's also no way most domestic shooting incidents have a direct or corollary connection with various branches of the armed forces. Personally I think we should give more money to illicit non-natrualized citizens than to helping veterans, so that way the completely mentally-healthy veterans can see those people happy, healthy and free. I'm sure it would have a positive outcome.

>he thinks the person behind the wheel is the same person in all the photos
I bet you think oswald killed jfk too.

JFK isn't dead, he's chilling in Costa Rica with Hitler.

>the only thing preventing this from auto-deleting after passing page 10 is political shitposting
>the absolute state of the marketers that keep making these threads with the exact same OP image and text every time
P-please talk about the game itself g-guys

No, he's fucking dead.

Let me guess, you think Elvis is dead too?

>day 1 pirate
yeah breh just like AC:O

How's it that it's always a false flag every time a white guy goes around killing people, but dark skinned people are always collectively guilty when someone misbehaves?

Cause darkie don't have the intellergence to plan ahead. Only white folk do. Sup Forums told me so.

AC games sell MUCH better than FC games, by a pretty wide margin, so i'm not sure you made the point you thought you made here.
>How's it that it's always not representative of any groups every time a non-white guy goes around killing people, but light skinned people are always collectively guilty when someone misbehaves?
I asked earlier, but I'll try again, how many times do I have to do this until you people realize you must submit to centrism? Your radicalization ends here.

>centrists can't be critical of extremists
What's this nonsense that you're trying to peddle?

>tfw political shitposters get destroyed in yet another thread by the rapidly growing army of radical centrists
We will not be stopped. Prepare to be neutralized.

the person who posted the graph isn't the one who made the third post breh

>Centrists can only be critical to one set of extremists
Well played knave, but it's clear you're not a true radical centrist. Take everyone regardless of their political spectrum affiliation to task who becomes extreme or radicalized. If you act otherwise you're not REALLY a centrist, to be frank. You're rather clearly on one side.

>Prepare to be neutralized.
>implying centrists do anything

>posted in a thread where centrists have decimated both sides of the aisle conclusively
Stay mad, extremist.

>lefts throw shit at right
>right throw shit at left
>centrists do nothing and claim they won

>I didn't read the thread: the post
A good first effort, but you'll have to try harder to be a centrist.

>implying I'm not half the posters in this thread
Nice work, but you'll need to work harder on your false flag operations.

>all the buttmad snowflake tears ITT
amazing

Fuck off reddit

Sup Forums is LITERALLY a trap, anime, gay, t&a, anal vore board

>going on reddit to take the screencap in the first place

so radical centrism is just a fanatical devotion to the status quo, correct?

Sup Forums and reddit are somewhat the same
it attracts youth, it likes memes and dumb shit
being anonymous leads to a more productive form of communication though
you don't post for upvotes or reputation, you're not hindered by a so called personality you need to uphold, let alone the censorship

the stuff that is most interesting or just entertaining occupies the top of the catalog all the time, the rest dies

people communicating with a sense of pride that they need to proof or uphold some image of themselves online are trapped in a prison within their mind, espacially social media normies, they live fake lives under massive censorship and dare not to talk about anything serious or utter any criticism out of the fear they might hurt someones fee-fee's

In as much as gommunism is a fanatical devotion to starve yourself to death and fascism is a fanatical devotion to bootlicking, sure.

>the status quo
This would be either left-leaning or right-leaning, respectively, depending on election cycle, so how would a centrist support either of those things? Can't you see? Centrists are the only ones qualified to judge either ideology They don't belong to either in any way.
It's great, brother. The centrists ran away with the game. This thread is a perfect recruitment tool.

Funny how -$ony continues to buy exclusive DLC for multiplays, everyone knows the game will be better on Xbox One X. Your gay DLC isn't enough to sway gamers, KingBox 1x dominates you

Hold it, a Sup Forumstard that actually cares about the environment? Thats a new one, i feel like i found a unicorn

With the amount of virgins on Sup Forums I feel that this would be the best place to catch a unicorn.

how else would you define the "center" of political thought than by whatever is the current norm? "Moderate" beliefs of the present would be considered radical extremism hundreds of years ago, and vice versa.
>nationalists who want to protect the natural resources of their nation
truly bizarre

>radical centrism

>how else would you define the "center" of political thought than by whatever is the current norm
Probably just by the objective center of political thought. This includes all politics. America isn't the only country in the world, Cleetus.
>"Moderate" beliefs of the present would be considered radical extremism
They are. Right now. Both "sides" that continually shill here are radical extremists. The American political overton window shifting to accommodate them doesn't change that, because America isn't the only country in the world with political discussion.

>truly bizarre

It is considering some many of them deny climate change and/or reject renewable energy sources like solar

Towers are already gone from origins & watch dogs 2. So they are also probably gone from far cry

The only thing worse than conservatives denying climate change is democrats denying the Clathrate Gun hasn't already gone off, and methane coming from melting permafrost has spelled our doom regardless because nobody from either side acted 20-30 years ago when this could have been stalled or stopped. Everybody is stupid except radical centrists.

They're confirmed removed, along with the minimap.

Towers are still in Origins, they just don't reveal map areas and collectables anymore.

>We are rook same

What is with their fucking characters? If they paid some fucking actors for their likenesses and dialogue their games would look better.

They're all inbred so near everyone in the game is a close family relative to each other.

>objective center of political thought
which is?

>radical centrists
Isn't centrism inherently opposite of radicalism? You can't be an extremist moderate as it were.
Unless you mean radical as in "fucking tubular".

Acknowledging diversity even within the white race in background and ethnicity would get someone fired these days. Can't stray too far from the nu-orthodoxy.
>SJWs and stormcucks will never get their own mini-ethnostates where they all do the same thing with slight variations then all die of starvation
It's not fair, centrist bros.

Mussolini was radical center.

Good post! I can't wait to get Far Cry 5 GOLD EDITION™ to get all the bonus content on day 1! It's gonna be mad sick bro!

It's a meme, you dip. The idea is that centrists that even try to do something would be considered radical. Guffaw. Studio applause.
Which is currently soft-libertarianism, if you're in Freedomistan. Modifying the ideology to be more welcoming of certain socially democratic things the right-leaning side of the party might not appreciate. You can tell who's stuck in the middle by judging who's system would mesh the best with problems in a given country. Too bad Libertarians are fucking insane.

Can I kill them all?