The legend will never die

If you haven't already saved an offline copy of Pooh's Home Run Derby, here's your chance.

mega.nz/#!VN9UBbTB!1ccIxRqSoI5bFN4_RSkVjggRjnylDHlERib5CoNSN5M

Who the fuck is this guy?

Gopher.

Did the game get taken down or something?

christopher robin r34 when?

Please grandpa, tell us about this meme once more

games.kids.yahoo.co.jp/sports/013.html

Go for what?

Christopher Robin gets drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the first round.

How do the Tigers do in the following season?

>is that time of the year

mamma mia! fuck-a you pooh!

thank you user
I was looking for an offline copy last month
does anyone know if the JP version is actually more difficult, though?
saving this regardless

why would I WANT an offline copy of this game

>does anyone know if the JP version is actually more difficult, though?
Apparently the spot you have to hit the ball with is slightly larger in the english version and the upgrades are better.

I accidentally played the English one a little while ago and wasn't sure if I'd got gud or there was actually a difference. Tracked down the Japanese one again and the nightmare returned.

Fuck Tigger

Only time i played made it to tigger and quit
Is this guy that hard

He has everybody's powers and the order in which he uses them is randomized

he takes every throwing quirk from before and switches between them at random, sometimes combining them. he's the personification of artificial difficulty

He combines them? I straight up quit on Tigger

He has the ability to make you cry like a baby

It was either taken down or it's not compatible with the newest version of the Flash plugin, depending on who you ask. In the latter case the game will probably never be updated to work with current browsers because it's old and obscure.

I haven't played it since that initial wave of popularity, but if I'm remembering right he'd start mixing things up, like rabbit's speed changing balls that also went invisible or some shit

I'm not sure it was quite that bad. I think it might just have been faster versions of earlier throwing styles. Gonna have to play through again to be sure, maybe this time I'll finally overthrow God.

Yeah he just did faster versions of other chars, Owl+Kangaroo combined would be hilarious though.

Owl+Tigger or Kangaroo+Tigger or Everything+Tigger

Fuck Tigger