Have you ever added people from Sup Forums to play games with?

Have you ever added people from Sup Forums to play games with?

no

yes!
this has led to sex with four of them.

How boypuccies smell like?

Yup. We played a lot of Dark Souls 3 for a while and it was great fun but thanks to uni I can kiss that free time goodbye

I should get back to work even now

Why would I?
You all suck at video gaems.

I joined a group that was mostly from here. I don't have the guy who introduced me to the group in my friends list anymore but I still play with the other guys now and then.

We used to stream Kung Pow and now we're good buddies on a Discord server

>le epic trapposting ftw thread

please go away

Not really from Sup Forums, but from a Sup Forums discord. I've trouble talking in private so we don't say much to each other though.

>mfw I am pretty sure I had you on steam for a time

what makes you say that, user
no names pls

We hadn't done it for a while, but, when we started back up, Jannies caught on and our links are banned
It was during the Nepgaf collapse, when they were pretty trigger happy

ive played with both Sup Forums and /vg/

/vg/ tends to take things seriously while Sup Forums is full blown autism

Stop posting this shit tier trap you fucking homo.

>playing with Sup Forums
some of the most insufferable experiences I've ever had

like shit

Sadly I have to agree with you, most of them are mentally unstable and take video games way to seriously.

Good way to get boipussi though, I will never deny that.

>Add someone to play monster hunter 4u
>We play for a bit, they are half decent
>Whenever I'm doing nothing (finished the game by this point) I would join their room
>They think I'm "stalking them"
>Freaks out when I join rooms to hunt together when we clearly added each other to hunt together
>Just say fuck it and play with streamers from then onwards

I also had some people from Sup Forums add me on ad-hoc party to play portable 3rd and MHFU, those were usually just 1 hunt though.

I play kf2 with some guy from here, fighting games with another but otherwise I deleted everyone I added from here. They are usually super unstable and want to get fucked and I'm not gay, so there is nothing in for me besides them buying me games, but I'm not interested in that either.

>Good way to get boipussi though, I will never deny that.

kill yourself virgin

That's alot of hostility there. Are you jealous you cannot get some action?

>tfw no masochist gf (male) to play vidya with

i literally have a boyfriend, people like you are pathetic and annoy me, getting nudes from insecure Sup Forumsirgins doesn't make you epic

Have been for the past 7 months.
It's fun

Never added, but I've hosted a few flavour of the month servers.

Why do you care so much about strangers sending nudes to each other?

Sounds like your bf isn't putting out for you, so you sound stressed.
#1 I never said it made me "epic", I was just stating the undeniable fact of horny males helping out other horny males.

because it annoys me when people brag about it like it means anything

teehee i hit on an insecure lanklet loser im such a god lol boypussi ftw bros am i right

kys

I've made some good friends but I mostly play on console and talk to my pals on steam or discord

I've kinda gotten rid if most of them though because things always get weird

I added a few guys to play warhammer total war with.
They're nice enough although I can't understand them sometimes since English Isn't their first language.
I also have a few internet friends I added from different sites who also happen to go on Sup Forums too.
I've never ran into the stereotypical trap fag, or 13 year old memer.

This dude def projecting hard, must've got his heart broken on steam.

no im black, and when they figure it out they stop messaging me

>tfw no non-slutty cute virgin loser bf

>being a faggot
Parasites like you need to be put to extinction.

Yea...there aren't many black boipussies on steam/ Sup Forums most of them tend to be white. But there are some cute ones very rare though.

Nah. I've been tempted to though, because I'm lonely as hell and don't know any other places to find people to play vidya.

yeah, most of them are fags

>I've never ran into the stereotypical trap fag, or 13 year old memer
They signal each other by behaving like fags, and then they complain when all they meet is autistic fags. Most people here aren't that bad, but befriending them is quite hard, since you have to make yourself interesting, but no so much that you catch the gaze of the fags.

ya im the faggot not the autistic virgin bragging about getting nudes online

I basically erped with every single user I've ever added from Sup Forums. You're all cockhungry weeaboo erpsluts.

I'm not a trap nor am i looking tho, except that one time

yeah and he was a great dude, also does playing RoR with Sup Forums count?

Name three (3) games that are good for making online friends. Hard mode: no Overwatch.

Post the shota succubus.

>ERPer calling others sluts

How the heck do you get a boyfriend? I always get too worried about them not liking fags. I don’t want to lose my friends but I also want to fuck them, what do I do Sup Forumsros?

Sure. Fighting games only though.

I once tried. I even bought everyone a copy of talisman so we could all play and talk on Skype. But it turned out it was just an ebic trolling thing and all they did was make fun of me. Luckily I was drunk so I didn't feel too bad about it, but never again

This please. It's impossible for me to make friends by just adding someone and talking because I get very bad anxiety and I'm boring too.

Never have.

And if the majority of Sup Forums continues to act like retarded manchildren probably never will.

I've added 2 people from Sup Forums like a month or so ago. One is an insufferable cunt and bad at video games, the other one is nice and I try to play video games with him whenever we can. I also believe I am getting along really nicely with the latter. Might buy him PUBG soonish so we can enjoy more video games together.

I don't give two fucks about some idiot getting nudes online. You're both queers and should have a knife slid across your necks. Off yourself, defective waste of resources.

Squad. Hands down best friend simulator but it's a niche genre.

It's not my fault if I have a bunch of teenage girlyboys with anime avatars throwing themselves at my virtual dick on steam bro. They're the sluts here.

sauce

just popping in to say I closed the deal with one who was pretty cute (pic related), and fun to hang out with, hopefully he doesn't see this thread lol

I had a gf (female) from Sup Forums for 9 months. Was the best relationship I’d ever had. I will never recover from her dumping me.
She sucked my dick while I played Assassins Creed III

I added and played with a couple of bros back when Killing Floor was released in 2009. Besides that I usually stay clear of Sup Forums related groups due to annoying meme spam and gay erpers.

Insurgency or Day of Infamy coop.
Those two are fun. There isn't enough coop games going on nowadays.

No but I missed out on all of those Sup Forums plays Mario Kart 8 Deluxe lobbies because I didn't have a Switch at the time.

Yeah, like two

Only the ones whom i bought games for

they're still in my friend list even though i never talk or play gaems with them anymore, still, mostly i buy vidya for Sup Forums around christmas time and add a bunch of faggits, bunch of lovable spergs

hey asshole, delete this, we are through already get that in your head

Well at least someone enjoyed Assassin's Creed III.

embarrassing

Is that fucking matt wattson

I'm in the opposite boat: I don't have any anxiety or shit, and I like to think I'm not boring, but I just don't know where to find them.
I'm too much of a lazy ass to devote my time to that game.
A prime example of why you should never add people from Sup Forums

nobody cares dumb faggot

take your homosex and autism and hang yourself

kind of. i am in the /vg/ runescape clan and was the in the rift guild when that game was alive. no gay shit though, only ironic ERP.

Futa on shota is patrician tier

>add someone from Sup Forums on Steam or Discord
>they're either gay/bisexual, a Reddit/Tumblr/Twitter/NeoGAF user, underaged, an ironic weaboo, extremely combative and antagonistic, a preachy SJW, or use meme terminology, twitter abbreviations, and Sup Forums quote arrows in regular conversation
I wish I could just find some normal friends online.

For an mmo. They were utterly retarded and the kind of human trash that would try to excuse their terrible skills by citing game mechanics wrong.

I made quite a few good buddies through Zombie Panic, Warband Persistent World&Frontier mods, and Killing Floor 1&2.

Eh, I honestly just pop in one every couple weekends and I always end up playing with good, funny people. I never accept their friends requests though because friends are scary. But they're there if you want them

What's embarrassing about telling a faggot to kill themselves? What's embarrassing is having a degenerate fetish for covering your own dick is someone else's shit. Disgusting loser.

I remember a phrase about a pot and kettle that suits you pretty well.

>gay/bisexual
is that a problem for you?

add me faggots

I'm none of those. But I'm a brony.

Only when they talk about it constantly.

>Be unable to get a woman and resort to homosexuality
Same for rats. I'm not saying there aren't real fags here, but I wonder how many anons "convinced" themselves they were gay or at least internet gay

I'm kinda new here but is Sup Forums full of faggots and trannies and shit? That's disgusting.

gay - no
bi - yes, they're going to cheat on me with a whore

idk who that is but the user was much cuter and way shorter (5'7"), I won't post face because that's not anonymous unlike the image I posted
>A prime example of why you should never add people from Sup Forums
I don't think that's actually him though. if it is he should message me and I'll delete the posts lol

>weeb calling anyone disgusting

>6 years of service
na, you're probably an underage gay annoying weeb.

ALLE

I unironically made friends while playing For Honor and Dark Souls.
I even met 3 girls while playing Dark Souls
We still talk and play other games.

Don't do anything if it isn't obvious that someone is a fag. Very few people are, and it's usually very obvious when it's the case.
>Flamboyant attitude
>Inability to keep a healthy relationship
>Has to take medicine all the time to counter his HIV/AIDS
>Many more ques

Yeah, mods need to fucking permaban them all so we don't have to deal with 24/7 fag threads when they aren't even 1% of the world's population.

Played through most of RE5 with a guy on a steam friend thread. We quit due to technical problems. Wouldn't mind finishing it if i had the time.

Yes, better steer the fuck away from this shithole. There is the occasional normal dude over here, but those are quite far and few between nowadays.

>le bully loli

nope, 31

Yeah. I think all of my friends list is people from Sup Forums. I play with a whole bunch of them as well. Everyone is pretty cool, no shitters

Not him but Christ you sound like the kind of kid that has a mother that spends every day regretting not getting an abortion.

No fucking wonder, you're on the wrong website, subhuman.
>>>/reddit/

Are you looking for genuine love or just some sex? The approach will be different.