For Honor still around

>For Honor still around
>getting another year of support

Sup Forums BTFO

>game so dead that it getting another year of life support is considered newsworthy

for a Ubi game, it's groundbreaking.

How does it have a playerbase to warrant this?

Maybe its not dead?

console.

>Sup Forums tards shocked a game is getting more support

Is this game worth 30 dollars? I'm not giving Ubi my money nor am I paying 60 for a game that does not warrant still being 60.

It's a pseudo brawler/fighter.
if you're thinking of picking it up and doing causal play, you can have fun for first 20 hours.
Then you'll start meeting people who have experience since lauch time and would body you hard. Only thing that can be done is for you to learn the ins and out of combat.
Game does has alot of things to learn for a new player, but if you get those basics you've pretty much good at it.

I would advise playing it like next week since the gameplay is getting changed so people will act dumb for a week or so

have they fixed the countless of exploits that high level people relied on yet, like the shit that one guy did to win a tournament?

They did but like you said only high level people used it. The shit to do those exploits were autistic as fuck and not worth for random pub games

I think its a great game if you don't try and take it too serious.

This as well. Pick the game up on 15th Feb. Parry changes are coming, alot of heroes are getting reworked. So if you pick it up now you'll be bombarded with sudden changes to moveset and things.

Yeah it was fixed, also the input for it was really autistic. "You have to roll, unlock, and attack at same time."

This. Best way to play it is just to enjoy the silliness of it, don't go in expecting realistic 1v1 duels. It's just a fun melee combat game.
Do emote spams, dance around, ledge people, get ledged laugh at mistakes. Don't try to be competitve honor twat all the time.

I think For Honor has good art design

The 1v1 honor fags ruin the game for real For Honor is at its best when its a nutty 4v4 fuck fest

agreed

wait what but I thought 1v1 was the mode everyone said was THE mode

How? That's standard Ubishit minimalist UI. Every single ubishit game has that.

Should have added this shit in the first place.

>yfw you didn't buy For Honor

Game was always marketed as 4v4 mode. They showcased 4v4 mode as reveal, even etheir original vision was 4v4 mode.
Some faggots just liked the 1v1 scenario they showed in reveal I guess and hailed it as some sort of Duel game.
They got BTFO hard since alot of duel maps at start had environmental kills, so a single mistake meant you died. And alot of heroes are trash in 1v1 but good in 4v4 while others just chew heroes in 1v1 but have issues fighting multiple people.

>post your face when the new splinter cell comes out and it has 5 years or Spies vs Mercs content