Release date moved to three days before god of war

>release date moved to three days before god of war
sasuga sega
twitter.com/yakuzagame/status/959469419964653568

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/guide/6440-yakuza-6-trophy-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will the demo be the one with Kiryu disguise as an homeless don't give a fuck guy? (with a boss named Scar) ?

also

>Kuzzeeeee

>weebs caring about GoW, let alone moviefied GoW

Your lord and master Kamiya does, so why can't you get some culture? Afraid to play some games?

RIP Yakuza 6

>Your lord and master Kamiya

I don't give two fucks about that obnoxious cunt, let alone """his""" games.

>demo
So even less people will buy the game now because they'll see how poorly it's made and optimized before release. Yet another amazing decision by SEGA.

No, the one that lets you transfer the save is the one that was up on JP which is basically the first chapter but heavily locked down, it even has the cutscenes and all that leading up to your reaching Kamurocho. You can't enter Club Sega, you can't do anything more than start the cat cafe substory, you can do about two full substories, you can do Rizap, you can play all of karaoke and mahjong, you can't upgrade anything but your base stats, you can actually get rewards if you have any Yakuza system data (Sunshine orphanage binding and picture if you do have it, though I only had Ishin and when I checked it after I played 0 I didn't get anything new), you can get into street fights, and you can visit any store or restaurant you want. But you couldn't finish the chapter since Little Asia was locked off.

The only thing with this is that I really hope they added the performance fixes that the main game has because people said for base PS4 users the main game is a completely different story performance wise, it's not as bad as the demo.

People already shouting doom and gloom. It's 5 all over again.

At least wait until after today's stream. Maybe we'll get some details.

OH NO NO NO

I heard that there are Premium Adventure only substories that you need to complete to get %100 completion/platinum, is this true?
If so can you carry your progression to PA from Legend difficulty?

My money is on something being wrong with the artbook or glasses causing the delay.

psnprofiles.com/guide/6440-yakuza-6-trophy-guide
This doesn't mention anything like that, so no. Also
>Unlocking LEGEND difficulty by beating the game makes it available for your earlier saves.

At least Kratos isn't raising a bastard

Oh not for 6, I meant for 0.

Oh, for 0 then no, nothing is locked, I'm at 59/60 and 39/40 respectively and I'm in chapter 11 right now. Amon's pager messages get sent to you in the final chapter. You can't carry any Premium Adventure stuff into Legend, Legend in 0 is a fresh start only with a new game and you can't do a Premium New Game from a Legend save into Legend either for some stupid reason.

So I'm good for platinum trophy in just 1 Legend run, right?

Yep. Just make sure you don't miss the missable story trophies of course, here's some proof if you don't believe me.. You still need to do a playthrough to unlock Legend in the first place though.

Ok thanks. I'm doing the real estate right now and it's fun as heck. Why did I miss this on my first playthrough..

Once you finish Real Estate you can buy a statue for 10 billion in your office, I didn't realize this until 20 hours after I did it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I already booked 2weeks off at work, starting march 29. You fucked me good sega.

Will buy that statue after completing it.

>he takes days off from work to play video games
user, I...

Good one. Almost missed it.

Motherfucker.
That is not rad.
I hope they fix whatever it is they need to but damn, this could really fuck sales.

They did the same fucken' thing with 0, shit dropped next to Resi 7 and KH 2.8 in the same day. Granted, that was a prequel plus more people know about Yakuza now but this is still such a dumb move.

>April
That's not so bad. At least they didn't delay to like July or something.

That's kind of what worries me.
The core fanbase are going to get it either way, but 0 brought in a lot of new fans that might forget about Yakuza if it gets overshadowed by GoW's marketing.
I just hope SEGA doesn't use this as justification to delay future localizations.

Sam and Scott just found out as well, apparently it's something way above them causing the delay.

We don't know that for sure yet

I don't want to fear the worst here but I really am not in the mood for another drought after we got spoiled with all these games dropping every 6 months.
Jesus, really? I wonder what's going on..

It's probably either a production issue or someone higher up really is stupid enough to put Yakuza up against Dad of War

It's probably like said rather than some sort of stupid decision. Either they got bad quality on the glasses or the art books themselves, the art books were hardcover as well, right? If not that then they'd have to be really stupid to put it right next to GoW, especially since it's a game that's Kiryu's last one.

It's probably been asked ages ago, but is it actually okay to play 6 next after only playing 0 and Kiwami?

Not really, it's continuing a lot of story from 5 and earlier games. But Sega has been putting out free digital comics and recap videos for people who are new

No but that's not gonna stop you as long as you buy the game I don't give a fuck at this point what you do.

Shit. I should really finish yakuza 5. But that awful fucking story with haruka puts me off.

It completely spoils the ending of 5 and the outcome of it all. You also will have no idea who Akiyama is as he's in the main story and the first chapter (At least what the demo showed) had you going through a bunch of memories with the kids at Sunshine and you get to see them grown up. I mean, you can, but it's not really recommended you do it. Sega's been making a bunch of recaps of 2 through 5 though I think on Youtube so if you want you can watch those but it's not the same effect as if you just played the games yourself.

Why does anyone care when 6 was confirmed garbage?

Then why are Sega putting out 6 next? I don't understand.

If I actually listened to Sup Forums, I'd have only played 0 and 2. I don't give a fuck what Sup Forums or the internet thinks.
What does this even mean? Because it's the next game in the series.

Because 2 through 5 already came out and it was the game released after Kiwami? Then comes Kiwami 2, then Like a North Star, then Shin. Ishin's up in the air completely at this point.

Good point. They should release Yakuza 3 instead. God you're stupid

>HURRR DURRR

You can see for yourself with the jap demo or youtube. But by all means buy the game and be disappointed.

Any chance of them putting out a collection of 3-5 on PS4? I wanna get into the series but I don't have a PS3 anymore.

Kiryu think he slick...
HE DABBIN

I played the demo, I liked it. I stopped caring for the story of these games after 3.

nope.

KIRYU-CHAN

Guess I'm not buying 6 then. I'll wait to see if they put out a Kiwami 3.

Then how are you happy with less heat moves and worse fps from zero to 6?

Hey I'm just happy the people you fight have rag doll physics. I love that stuff.

The demo's fun though. Yeah, the blocking's annoying and you attack really slowly at the start, but Kiwami 2's demo showed us how 6 would handle with proper attack speed upgrades which you get later in the game and that was fun too. The fight finishers are the best part, I loved seeing the particle effects on whatever body part ended up striking the finishing blow. Not to mention the seamless stuff is great, especially when coming off of the older games. My mind was blown when I tried the demo around back when I was playing Kenzan I think it was and walked into Kyushu Ramen without a loading screen, it was beautiful.

They'll do that after Wolf ga Gotoku

You're in luck, user. My dad is Nagoshi and he said Kiwami 3 is in the making! It's coming out next week just for you.

>japs gonna cause god of war to flop
thank you based chinks

why are japs such fucking retards? what is it about the meme that asians ar supposed to be the smartest people?

Good riddance

Because 60fps was never something they've aimed for, 0, Ishin and Kiwami both got 60fps just because they were ported PS3 games and even then 0 and Kiwami had drops, Ishin constantly ran 60fps because all it had to render was dirt.
And I've played Yakuza 5, I remember how shit Sapporo ran.
Heat moves are cool to do once or twice, if you're really that mad over 'press triangle to do cool move' I don't know what to tell you. I'm glad they toned it down.
Keep pushing this meme, you're gonna get there one day man! I'll support you all the way everytime you post this.

What? I was serious man.

fucking KEK, underrated.

>Yakuza 6 is shit
>Yakuza Kiwami 2 is mediocre at best
Atleast we still have HgG and Ichiban's game to look forward to.

>Yakuza hasn't been good since the 2nd one
Le sigh... I'm not holding my breath, friend..

>If I actually listened to Sup Forums, I'd have only played 0 and 2.
Up until sometime after 0 hit most people in these threads loved 3. It was also really blatant that most people here hadn't played 1 or 2 despite it now being a meme to shit people who haven't played 1 or 2.

Yakuza 4 was mostly great and then gets fucking stupid right at the end, just like Yakuza 2. Why does 2 get a pass but 4 doesn't? Granted Ryuji was way better than Arai/Munakata but that alone can't be the only reason why.

Oh, I thought we were shitposting. Sorry.

One of the guys who quoted said this:
>But Sega has been putting out free digital comics and recap videos for people who are new
Just refer to that.

I'm making a general point though

someday this'll just work

People haven't played Yakuza 2, there's your answer. They're parroting.

Thanks, it's in my head again. Just when I thought I was finally freed.

Kamiya is a hack whose only truly great game is Viewtiful Joe, and whose only good but flawed games are the original Devil May Cry and Bayonetta.

I could give less than a fuck about his shit opinions, he can't design a game for shit. Viewtiful Joe only ended up as good as it was because it being a 2D game he couldn't figure out how to squeeze in 25000 shitty minigames every level.

Literally every game he ever created is a masterpiece. Literally every single one. You just have no taste, thats all. Nobody blame you for being retarded but please dont advertise it so much.

Resident Evil 2 was his best game by far though. He only makes good games when Shinji Mikami is overseeing his work for some reason.

>Mfw deleted my Y6 demo months ago and it's gone on JP PSN

Just go back onto your JP account and then go to your download list, it should still be there. Or just wait like two months for the demo.

Japanese PSN has a habit of removing content from their services, especially game demos.

Okami is mediocre and only Sony loyalists tout it as some masterpiece. It's a hugely flawed game and it's clear Kamiya had no idea how to design a Zelda game.

Devil May Cry is a good game but it is dated and clunky as fuck nowadays. No reason to play it when DMC3 and Bayonetta exist.

Bayonetta has too much gimmicky bullshit thrown in, not even QTEs but loads of shit minigame segments. The scoring system and story also suck, aside from this it's an amazing game.

Wonderful 101 is so bad I refuse to dignify it with the label of being a game.

how the fuck did I forget Resident Evil 2? I need some sleep.

I think you just had an Xbox as a kid so you feel left out cause you couldn't play good vidya. Dont be so salty. Just play his games dont talk out of your ass.

Do you honestly think this reply was funny or smart?

>94+ hours to clear Yakuza 5 and beat amon on first playthrough

I now have fears about 100%ing this game

Only really burnt out around Part 3 due to obvious reasons, fuck that one sidequest that doesn't show up until you do the side story enough.

>Okami is mediocre and only Sony loyalists tout it as some masterpiece.
>Also on Xbox consoles and Wii
O-okay...?

100% is around 200ish hours give or take a dozen. The tournament is really the only truly bad part and I guess the repetition with Haruka since she only has a total of three main songs and four street songs pretty much.

In his defense it was a PS2 exclusive originally.

I'm surprised at how so many people use Tennin Rishin in 0, though it's mainly the Mine/Saejima style more than anything. The substories have a couple, the coliseum has one user, Fei Hu uses Okita's, you fight a couple guys in the main story who use it. I expected a couple people but the sheer amount of people who use it instead of the normal katana style is surprising.

>No interest in GoW
>tfw I'll be playing Yakuza 6 with the neato whiskey glasses for weeks, if not months

Really doesn't matter to the Yakuza fanbase. The only people this will affect in some way are the ResetEra/Neofag users that can't afford more than one game a month and need to buy Sony's latest first party shiny thing.

fuck

>implying the whiskey glasses won't be plastic

That's a lot of money.

Not Moose, but once you've got every building in Real Estate at S and got all upgrades, money just builds right up really, really fast.

The money you get from Real Estate is nothing, it's 1 billion per run with everything at S rank and takes about 8ish minutes to collect whereas a normal Shakedown gives 1-2 billion a kill and takes one minute when you're not factoring in Kiryu's Deep Pockets method.

I took those days off to go to my home country but yeah, I had counted few for Yakuza. Now Ill just have to playit after work with God of War. Great

Atreus or whatever his name is, was confirmed to be his biological son, probably Barlogs damage acontrol after that shitty "wheres my wifes son" meme

Theyll probably be but oh well, those chilling rocks are cool af too. I love sipping some whiskey after work so that edition is right up my alley

You can still get the demo from Hong Kong PSN.

The people who are anticipating Yakuza 6's release and the ones waiting for God of War are very different demographics. Metroid: Samus Returns launched on the same day as NBA 2K18 but I doubt that really hurt it.

>Now you don't even have to push people to the boundaries, the floor just eats them.

Im getting both day 1 user, but yeah most are different demographics, though 0 really pushed Yakuza back in spotlight