HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU WERE HAVING A FUN TIME HUNTING SOME OTHER MONSTER BESIDES ME! MIND IF I JOIN IN ON THE FUN?!!

>HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU WERE HAVING A FUN TIME HUNTING SOME OTHER MONSTER BESIDES ME! MIND IF I JOIN IN ON THE FUN?!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srHbgKYvK0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>classical music kicks in
French bomber is best monster

Now imagine having this cocksucker AND Azure Rathalos riding your dick the ENTIRE time you are fighting Lavasioth, and after they've been gangbanging both your monster and your team, Lavasioth still gets the final cart on one of your shitter team mates even after he took a metric fuckton of damage, and the other two finally fucked off. Fucking christ, that was the worst hunt ever.

bring some fucking dung

We threw dung at both those faggots. They still came back. Then fucked off randomly. Then came back again.

Why didn't you all just back off and let the monsters duke it out? Crouch in bushes or ghillie mantle, goddamn.

Like you know monsters drop materials from turf wars, right?

Every single hunt now this faglord shows up uninvited. Worst thing is when it enters silently and your only indicator is black shits dropping down on you.

ENEMY BOMBER APPROACHING YOUR POSITION

DISENGAGE

>It ain't me starts playing

>the drinking animation takes longer to complete than the flex did
>you need to finish using the item or it doesn't take effect
>healing potions are gradual heal not instant
>b-but it's casual becuz you can move xd

I spent the last day looking for clips of people encountering this fucker for the first time. It was a fun hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=srHbgKYvK0Q

It is though. Sprint speed while healing is enough to dodge 99% of attacks. Please don't reply btw not bothering to read it.

but you dont sprint though
you run at slower speed

Git gud :)

What slut armor is this?

So tired of farming this fuckhead, just drop the gem already you annoying one shotting piece of shit

>Been struggling to get by with Switch Axe
>Try the Dual Blade meme
>I am now a god
woah

Love this shit

PAIN TRAIN INCOMING CHOO-CHOO NO BRAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKER

The Odogaron I think. The exposed side thighs are a giveaway each time.

There is no reason to ever get hit while healing. As long as you're not an idiot and run in a circle around the boss it can't touch you.
On top of that you have a fuck ton of stamina compared to other games so you never run out.

>hiding in a bush in Nerg's area
>he's looking around for me
>suddenly he just does a 180 jump attack right in my location and carts me

Fair game.

beautiful painting

>dual blades
Fag

>dual blades joins hunt
>carts twice trying to tickle anjanath's leg
>keeps mashing triangle while I'm setting up traps for an almost dead anjanath
>kills it while it's in the trap

How do you kick players?

>How do you kick players?

Select options and view players, you can kick other if you're the party leader.

This nig is really good for getting shinies from other monster when they fight since he'll almost always wrecks everything he fights with

Anyone know what the best endgame heavy bowgun is?

What’s the best LR greatsword? I’m thinking the carapace blade because of the raw damage but not sure.

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks Iw ill never stop wearing this HR armor, it's the best looking set in MonHun history.

I can't wait till pickle rick and this guy charge in when I'm fighting a monster.

Cart what the fuck does that mean

Love how it looks man. Also really love the legiana armor

>>HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU WERE HAVING A FUN TIME HUNTING
I don't because I'm a steamcuck

Fainting since you get rolled away in a cart when you do.

Oh that makes sense

So hunter or huntress armor?

Which quest is the special Horizon one? I cant see it on the quest list

Didn't it end already?

Look again, it should be titled nu-male.

They're both 3 seconds long, and literally the only time I have been hit out a healing animation in 70 hours of play is fighting giagnigga when he does his instant reposition jumps

It's under events and I don't remember the exact name but it has 'wild' in it

>hunting black diablos in the sand waterfall area
>another diablos comes down to join the fray
>10 seconds later Baz comes flying down the tunnel dropping his bombs everywhere
>have blos's charging everywhere, bursting from the ground, out of the sandfalls and bazel filling the whole area with bombs and divebombing on everyone.
Despite failling from running out of time it was probably the most fun and hectic experience I've ever had in a game in a long time.

Whatever you can craft that has big damage numbers

Legiana is dope too. I really fucking wish that Diablos set wasn't the ugliest shit in history, it has great defense and perfect skills for hammer.

Hunter because female's face are 8/10 max.

The 3 way monster fights are literally my favourite

Also had Bazelguese pretty much help me take down a Tobi, they seem to really fucking hate Tobi's because it was relentless with the focus

Everything hates Tobi and regularly stomps his shit in, only for Tobi to ask for seconds.

I've been using the switch axe too. It's hard to get a full sword combo in most of the time. Maybe I'll just go back to lance.

I think it ends on the 8th.

Next time I see this faggot I'll kill it

Flash on, Tzitzi-bro

>tfw killed it first time I encountered it
Literally just flash bomb it
How does anyone have trouble with this?

Punishes mashing by one shotting you with landmines.

Don't mash then?
Really not hard

Does this game have voice chat with push to talk?

>playing with 100 health
>not even topped off

You literally deserved that

I didn't say it's that hard, I said why people think it's hard.

Explain the Elder melder first wyverian ritual to me please

No, fuck this thing. It only shows up as I stun the monster I'm hunting and just blinds everyone whaling on it, removing our free damage.

Shhh, don't tell people how to kick players. If people start getting wise I won't be able to AFK Zorah for mats anymore.

>join HR SOS
>do 75% of the work
>15 fucking minutes and the monster isn’t even hurt yet
>no one can stun or trap
>fuckers don’t bring correct pods
>all three retards get carted or just one of them over the course of the hunt
>waste 20+ minutes and a fuckload of items for nothing

Was multiplayer literally the worst idea?

Needing more than 100health to kill a barroth.

>finally sleep monster
>retards hit it with their weakest attack

So that's what's happening. Time to start kicking.

>waste 20+ minutes and a fuckload of items for nothing

That time wasn't wasted. You should have learned a valuable lesson about responding to a random SOS.

It's always the fucking charge blade fags. Even dual blade brainlets know to stop mashing triangle when the monster lies down, but for some reason these retarded charge blade niggers always wake the monster up with some sword mode strike.

how do I make LBG do anything

What other attack am I supposed to do?

I've gotten so much of his shit just from having him turf war with every fucking monster. I just come in after he leaves and pick up the 2-5 shinies he scattered about.

I've yet to fight him and I've already decked my cat out in his set.

Let someone else use their strong attack you faggot

The fuck? There's a good chance they're just as likely to mess it up, so I might as well get a heads up.

large barrel bombs

everybody places two then we blow that fucker back into the stone age

8 mega barrel bombs going off like fucking hiroshima, not some retard tickling the monster

switch to HBG

congrats, now you're doing actual damage

>try to land the final hit of my GS True charge and stay just out of range for the first part of the attack.
>first part hit's by fucking centimetres and the monster gets up and I miss the big hit by centimetres.
Every fucking time, i really should stick to bombs.

no fuck you I want to make LBG work so I can keep running and gunning

But when you actually get that hit in, oh baby. Did 1200 damage to a sleeping rathian once

idk about mhw but in other mh lbg is status support

>DB
>highest dps
>untrippable in demon mode
>can dodge and do damage at the same time
>trips everyone else while outperforming all of them in damage, virility, and masculinity
Is DB the chads weapon?

>bro why can't I stagger the monsters?

No, it's the pleb EZmode weapon.

Chads use shit weapons like HH or LS and still do big dick damage.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the DB animations? It just doesn't have impact behind them.

Trying to select a starting weapon.
Is the jumpy bug spear any good?

TELL ME ABOUT BAZELGEUSE

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF HIS MASTER PLAN?

Use Slicing ammo.

>longsword
>dealing damage
lol

I just don't like the dumb backwards Naruto run.

This why doesn't anyone in pugs fucking heal, how hard is it?

CRASHING YOUR HUNT

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!!!

Can somebody tell me how the fuck you're suppose to beat Diablos? If my bone weapons aren't boucing off into oblivion then he's constantly burrowing down and if he manages to hit me I lose 70 percent of my health.

If 2 people cart then just abandon the quest, you get all your used items back. That's what I do.

wot, I've been getting tons of staggering using DB