Confess my son. Everything will be forgiven

Confess my son. Everything will be forgiven

i pla gam

Who are you? What did you do to the real Father Wojak?!

I get triggered by people insulting Chinese-cartoon inspired video games on a cambodian finger painting website

I don't confess to fake priests

father nujack... lay off the sacramental bread..

I believe 100% that Drakengard 3 > Original Nier

If I didn’t have friends to play vidya with I probably would’ve stopped a long time ago.

strategy is my favorite but I'm bad at all of them

I like his new design, it's epic. The old one seemed like it was drawn in 20 seconds and nobody had the presence of mind to detail it or flesh it out. With this new quality we'll be cranking out much better memes

>I've never played any souls game.
>I completed half life 2 for the first time last December.

>The old one seemed like it was drawn in 20 seconds and nobody had the presence of mind to detail it or flesh it out
Yes.

I just uninstalled both system shocks because endlessly walking in the same looking corridors over and over again made it too much of a snoozefest

I have never beaten Super Mario Bros 1 without using the warp zones

It's too hard

This is some tasty bait

I have played ~3 JRPGs in my life, but I shittalk them all the time and make sweeping generalisations

No its terrible, Original father best father.

Yes, it is epic.

Friends are important. Would anything in life be worthwhile without friends to share it with?

Fuck off with this forced meme.

That's fine, they're 95% the same. The only difference might be calling magic by a different name, or if it's turn-based

Me too.
Also I used to only play games that had an invincibility code. I'd get a game magazine, check out the cheats, and rent one I could use the code in, I was afraid of dying/losing

epic thread