I surely hope you downloaded the game yesterday, because shit is going down tonight. The game is Forgotten Hope 2...

I surely hope you downloaded the game yesterday, because shit is going down tonight. The game is Forgotten Hope 2, a Battlefield 2 mod which is the true sequel to BF 1942. It's better in every regard.

If you're a scrub who didn't, here are the links:
pastebin.com/454NfkaW

>not wanting to liberate eritrea from the italians

There is a choo-choo train that you can drive and die in.

Once you're done freeing an African shithole, you're up to the next one. This time you have to kill Italians in a fortress in the middle of the desert.

While you're getting ready to attack a fort, you get a dejavu about attacking Bardia in Libya, because everything looks the same in the desert.

Next up is the shittiest place to be: Tobruk.

After that it's tractor duty on Crete. You don't want Hans to capture your tractor, do you?

If he still manages to get your precious tractor, you can still fight him off in Sfakia.

Don't despair when the next stop is another desert shithole. This time you can enjoy the nice shade while manning your 88s.

So you're finally in 1942 and what's up next? More sand. Gazala? More like Sandala. Am I right?

The British have been bullied all the way back to Tobruk. That isn't nice, but at least it will be over soon.

Don't let the broad daylight fool you. You will be attacking at night, so you can enjoy more friendly fire at Mersah Matruh.

This one is for the most hardcore sand lovers. Alam Halfa? More like "Just fucking die of dehydration alreadyalfa".

If by now you haven't died from having too much sand in your vagina, you get to take part in a ninja raid.

Once you come up to this sign, turn left if you value your sanity. Please, no more sand.

why don't they just port everything over to unreal?

Why did you turn right?! WHY? Operation Supercharge wasn't super.

Too much work.

Good news. In 1943, there are trees at Sidi Bout Sid. It's the superior Sidi. Take notes, Sidi Rezegh.

But not for too long. Apparently some guy named Mareth or something made a line and now he can't defend it himself. You have to do it.

>this entire thread
Oof
This isn't a good way to get the word out about your game man. You're trying way too hard.

Last station in Africa. The Germans are about to be BTFOd back to Europe in Tunis. Don't die now.

I didn't make the game. I just want more people to shoot at in the game and need something to keep it bumped so the download links remain visible.

Damn shame bf2 engine is dog shit and this mod is dead garbage.

It's the only WW2 action game which does combined warfare. There are no alternatives right now.

Yeah, that's why it's damn shame it's fucking garbage.

>shilling your shitty mod this much
desperate for players?

Suit yourself. I'm just glad that there's at least one game free of all the insulting elements modern games have.

It's a free (gratis) game. And yes, I want a revival.

that's kinda sad dude

Why is it sad? Because people play "old" games?

No, cause old good games are dying and there's nothing to replace them.

Something will eventually fill the niche. As long as that doesn't happen, nothing is preventing you to play the old ones. Even multiplayer games theoretically work, you just need to get people to play it. I tried starting threads on here and hosting a server for some, but it's not really successful because the majority only wants to play things released in the past 6 months.