Why is it that speedrunners are so exceptionally welcoming of transpeople?

Why is it that speedrunners are so exceptionally welcoming of transpeople?

>people

If your entire life consists of playing the same game all day, every day in an attempt to shave another millisecond from your personal best, you're in no position to judge anyone.

D I L A T I O N

because you have to be a complete fucking mongoloid for both of these things (speedrunning and mangling your dick and balls)

Uh autism etc... HOLY MOLY THAT FOREHEAD

because they're used to not playing by the rules
so they naturally go for the glitch
speedrunning is fun though
it's just another for of racing and racing is always fun

This happens when you teach an entire generation to not be ashamed for who you are.

what a bunch of weirdos

Speedrunning is degenerate.
Transexuality is degenerate.

Put 2 and 2 together, user.

why would they share a wig?

autism. there is a huge correlation between autism and speedrunning, and also another huge correlation between autism and gender dysphoria.

Holy shit, captcha is evolving beyond human comprehension.

You must be mentally ill to be able to do speedrun.

Holy fuck user that was so cheesy never post again

burn it

It gives me great pride in knowing that this shit is becoming less and less accepted as time goes on. I think that the sheep are starting to wake up and realize how degenerate and disgusting these kinds of troglodytes are.

It would be one thing if you could pass as a female, but holy shit these things look like they crawled out of a Monty Python scetch

if i'd speedrun game in drag would it be offensive?

:'(
at least i got a (You)

Depends on if you're in drag as a joke or because you're expressing yourself.

If you can pass as a trap then yes

If you do it out of irony or for shits and giggles that's fine too

But if you're a nasty, greasy, fat autist parading around in a dress demanding I call you by your pronoun and suck your dick you can kindly fuck off

Probably because they have better things to do than sit around complaining on the internet.

please post the
>100% vs any%

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?
AAAAHHHHHH
KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS