How do you like it so far?

How do you like it so far?

It's a closed alpha for streamers, I doubt anyone here has played it.

Either streamers save the game or good bye crytek

I was looking forward to it until I realized it was entirely PvP focused with some PvE elements. Why on earth are they trying to compete with PUBG?

Because they're a greedy company that's just looking to cash in on trends. Crytek is dead.

>Cringine
Why would I play an online FPS on an unresponsive engine with notoriously bad netcode?

>closed alpha for streamers

Yeah is this true? I signed up for the alpha probably 4 months ago with a few emails and didn't get shit

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Modern game developers literally suck streamers and e-celebs cock to get vidya advertised.

>Crytek is dead.
That's what I said after playing Crysis 2.
Nothing changed it seems.

Well they did die with Crysis 2, in a way.

In closed alpha since I was a part of the stress tests. Game has potential.

There are dozens of literal who channels with 0 viewers streaming the game right now but I guess you were just "unlucky", goy.

The developers said it was a random draw,but the way they marketed the alpha makes that seem like an absolute lie. They clearly gave preference to "content creators" and you can see this crap plastered all over their twitter page and on certain parts of the games main website. There was even a big streaming event set the day before the alpha launch where a bunch of streamers got keys to play the game early.

>tfw wanted to start streaming

This image doesn't give me confidence

I’ve been playing it for a few weeks now.

It’s fucking great.

Is this where two opposing teams of hunters must find and fight a monster boss? The hunters must fight the boss but also each other? Sounds boring. We all know 80% of the actual combat will be hunters vs hunters.

It's pretty cool from what little I've played of it. But I get like 20 FPS with a decent setup, so I haven't played more than a couple games 'cause I can't be doin with shitty FPS in a shooter.

I got in yesterday morning. It's not just streamers/content creators, though they probably had priority.

>I got in yesterday morning
That's when Crytek sent out the first wave of keys. You're a lucky one.

Streamerbait. Looks like shit.

Oh I thought that was the second. Neat. I'd been signed up for a few months or so, so I'm glad I actually got in.