WWII games are getting popular again

>WWII games are getting popular again
>But they only focus on the Americans/Commonwealth on the Western Front
What kind of new settings and/or nations would you like to see in a WWII game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Māori_Battalion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The mole people's contribution to WWII is seriously underrated.

but the entire history of ww2 is that germans went around beating the shit out of the limp wristed eurocucks till america came and shat on them

God dammit if this is who I think it is I'm gonna kick you in the nuts.

I'd like to see some of the conflict in the Balkans so I can see Skanderbeg and Handaschar legion

>inb4 Sup Forums autists flood this thread about Germany dindu nuffin wrong
but to stay on topic, I'd really like a game about Winter War, where you play as a Simo Hayha type of dude.

TENNO HEIKA
BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

go to sleep tammy

Watching imperial japan rape their way through china would be kino as fuck

literally any setting other than western front again
anything at all
why is eastern front or pretty much anything dealing with russia or japan's wacky adventures ignored

I just want another brutal Pacific theater game like World at War. The war with Japan was always way more interesting to me than Europe.

This

Also a game Russian vs German with a realistic setting on both side (with a german campaign AND a russian campaign )

My grandpa was in Handžar

>tfw no tank games set in north africa

Manchuria

Make one that follows some of the unique ethnic units.
Like 442, Japanese americans fighting in Europe and earning shitloads of medals while their families were held in internment camps in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Or the Maori unit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Māori_Battalion

Or a Gurkha unit (you know those guys are fucking insane)
>he was taken by surprise when Japanese troops opened up on him and his men and lobbed some grenades into their trench. Gurung picked up two of the grenades and threw them back to the 200 Japanese soldiers waiting in the darkness.
>The third grenade blew up in Gurung’s hand.
>He lost a few fingers, most of his right arm, and took shrapnel in his face and leg. Partially blind, bleeding profusely, and struggling to move, Gurung did something only a Gurkha would do: he pulled his Kukri knife with his good hand, stabbed the ground, and told the Japanese in a booming voice that none of them would make it past that knife.

Gallipoli

>He hasnt played Men of War assault squad 2 as the Germans

There are plenty. Battlefield, COD2 and Desert Rats come to mind.

>Russians vs Japanese in Machuria

I said TANK games not RTS shit.

use direct control you fucking sperg

>RTS
>Shit

Sounds like you're the only shit here

>none of them would make it past that knife.

Gurkha's are like ancient warriors transported to are time.

Neat! Croat?

i just want battlefield 1942 back. I still dont understand why they never did anything with 1943.

>caring about the setting
>not caring about the gameplay
I couldn't care less about the setting. It will be the same, just with different skins. All of the major seasons and areas have been covered in all games. Nothing substantial is new. The only thing one should care is the gameplay.

Only retarded idea guys care about settings. Especially bad are those retards who come up with shitty vague descriptions or scripted cutscenes.

Literally a thread next to you.

MoW is a RTT.