Hire a 22 year old girl with the initial premise of her being on off-screen video producer so vinny can focus being on...

>hire a 22 year old girl with the initial premise of her being on off-screen video producer so vinny can focus being on camera more
>immediately thrusted into everything, turns out that she was hired as a associate producer to be on camera all times
>is proven very quickly that she knows jack shit about video games and probably video producing
>poor on screen performer
>spewed absolute trash opinions during GOTY podcasts, causing even diehard gb defenders to call her out on her bullshit
>is so butthurt that they now are doing a series where they play VN's but she knows jack shit even about VN's
>now producing sims let's play videos
How the fuck did this site fall so far?

she's only 22?

>spends 2 hours in the character creator alone like a typical woman

she just turned 25.

>spewed absolute trash opinions during GOTY podcasts
Any examples?

video games?

Who else almost completely cut off Giant Bomb after the new hires. Feels good. I finally came to terms with the website being a sinking ship and now realize the golden age will never return. Giant Bomb is basically dead, has been for a while. I wish Jeff the best and hope he jumps ship soon and does his own thing, Brad, Dan, and Vinny can come along.

She gives non arguments so bad that even Sup Forums blushes

"It's cohesive" without any actual explanation as to what that means or why it means her choice is good.

It USED to be a website. About VIDEO GAMES. but now it's just an embarrassing friend simulator.

Which one of the crew fucks her?

What do you expect from a comedian?
She's not a video game reviewer, nor a great video producer.
They hired her for the 'personality', and it shows.
Giant bomb / Beastcast was never really about in depth video game reviews or news coverage, they were always just guys who were in video game business way too long shooting shit about the latest happenings.
Since they had great personalities, that became the main focus of what they provide; a website filled with content from video gamers with personalities.
As Vinny had to quickly round up some people that he liked that he could do podcasts in the east with someone, he likely have chosen her out of several reasons including friendship, personality, gender diversity and so on.

me

I want her to slam good tastes into her jewess cunt

>>picking video game e-celebs as your hobby when you could be doing absolutely anything else
>The absolute state of OP

>she has a cool job like that while 26 year old me still lives with my parents

GOTY unironically made me quit watching their shit, cancel my subscription and stop following them. 5 days of her spouting absolute nonsense and a room full of the most knowledgeable people in the industry letting her do it.

Oh, right. They still exist. I'll check their stream out during E3.

I think Cuphead should be higher.

Jan doesn't really say much but even after a few weeks or months or however long he still makes some pretty basic production mistakes. Like just poorly handling levels and throwing to other cameras.

post your eceleb shit somewhere else

For a while I was mad because the two hires because they were ruining everything. Then one day I came to the realization that it was honestly Jeff’s fault for hiring them. It’s his site and the buck for failure stops with him.

It was pretty easy to move on after that. If you’re looking for someone new, Northernlion on YT has become my new standby.

Dude, the character creator is the only fun part of these fucking games.

So what did she say exactly?

Her being so fucking triggered by the pretty girls in Nier Automata should have been grounds enough to remove her from the site completely. But the cuckolds at GB just sat their and took her unfiltered ignorance and feminist jealousy to the point where the sheer frustration of watching the thing unfold became entertaining.

If you want to see all that's wrong with gaming journalists, all you need to do is watch the Giantbomb GOTY podcast. For 5 fucking hours the rational people are quiet while this ignorant bitch spews her bullshit rhetoric all over the place discrediting legitimitately good games because they made her feel uncomfortable being an ugly hag.

If you had tits and a vagina you too would have won the game of life as soon as you hit puberty and horny males started giving you everything you could possibly want

Dan can't come along. He sucks. He's on the same tier of awfulness as Abby and Ben.

Woman detected

America is helluva 1st world country bro

ffffuuUUUUuuUUUUUUuuuCCCkkkkk YYYYYYOOOUUU

>They're butthurt about Abby
>They didn't enjoy the 25 hours of absolute madness that were the GOTY deliberations with her onboard
You faggots don't know what true GB kino is. Embrace chaos.

>Nier Automata is bad because it "forces you to watch up 2B's skirt
Completely false. Nier never forces you to do such a thing. All of that is completely up to the player.

>Nier has a generic OST
Also completely false. She hasn't even listened to it

>Boyfriend Dating VN should be GOTY
All because it features men in sexualized position. Nothing to do with the game itself. This is when it became obvious Abby is just one of the countless feminists who are in it just to push their agenda and discredit entire games because it features things that makes her feel insecure about the appeal of her body.

Wow. I am 22 making 65k a year, living alone since I was 20. And I am entry level. You're pathetic.

Can't wait for next year. Abby is gonna double down and be even worse. And by worse, I mean better.

Idk what specifically everyone is so butt blasted about but I do remember her flip flopping between saying she doesn't know anything about dating sims and declaring Dream Daddy to be unlike any other one on the market.

That being said I don't mind Abby that much. I am a little surprised that as a film school grad she can't form her thoughts about a game in a more coherent and in depth way. It's a pretty basic skill that they teach you so you can rip in to other people's work.

t. Film School Grad

It would've been more entertaining and less frustrating if the complete cuckolds at GB actually called her out instead of just nodding like obedient dogs. Only one guy seemed to be aware of her bullshit but he had to restrain himself because he was the only one calling her out. Meanwhile the other fags keep shielding her and even Navarro who wanted Nier to win GOTY started to take her side even when she was blatantly and factually wrong about things. It's so absurd and sad.

Im 16 and I'm the head chef at my local Wendy's making 150k a year.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

>VN should be goty
no

I invested my heritage in crypto some years ago, now I'm worth half a million and im 19. Step it up kid :^)

Dan is retarded and incapable of enjoying anything that contains more than 8 words per suplex but at least Dan plays and enjoys videogames. He has actual(often kind of stupid) original opinions on games and, as a point in his favor, is a gameplay over story guy, which is practically an endangered species in game reviewers these days. Abby really just doesn't seem to actually like games and I've never seen her express an opinion other than "it's ok" or "this article I read said it was bad".

>Ignored her
>Told her to shut up
>Put NieR in 3 and Cuphead at 5 despite her endless cries to change that
I suspect you would only have been satisfied and considered them non-cuckolds if they told her to go get raped in the kitchen. Abby was BTFOd and it was hilarious

Doesn't matter. He still sucks. They can find better.

>sea of thieves
>everyone agrees its pretty and a decent idea but needs more content and a focus, that its not quite a game yet
>except abby ITS REALLY FUN I CANT WAIT YOU I JUST CANT WAIT

I know you are meming but good point. It's time I start investing.

I only watched her Sims 4 pets review, it was good.

>Premiering a new series in which Dan will play the old Metal Gear games I hasn't played before
>might be fun
>will probably be ruined with Abby being in it, because she is in fucking every GBE video nowadays.

Holy fucking shit dude, this.

>My wife bought Sims 4 on PS4
>Sitting there watching her play while I do homework/play Switch/Vita/3DS
>Spends literally fucking hours fine-tuning her sims
>Uses cheatcodes nonstop and doesn't even attempt to play
>Her save files are all either her living with her IRL friend or with me
>With her IRL friend they live in tiny shitbox apartments together and she like roleplays them going up in the world
>With me it's always cheat codes giving us spectacular mansions with shitloads of rooms
>29 fucking years old and she glosses over it like a little girl, "and this is your computer room, and this is your study, and this would be the room for all your pets..."

It's a little concerning, man. Sims is just a way for grown ass women to still play pretend with dolls and act like it's not the scariest shit ever.

Can they, though? Abby is a definite step down and Ben is at best a lateral move from Dan. They've been trying to replace Ryan for years and Dan is the best they've managed to find.

really picking the lowest hanging fruit there buddy

look at how cute she is, tells you everything you need to know on why she's in the position she's in

Giant bomb was never good

Your wife is in the right. The only thing worth a shit about the Sims is the character creator. Actually playing the game like it's meant to be played is the most boring thing imaginable. I'd be surprised if even 10% of people that bought these games consistently played it like that.

ECELEB SHIT IS NOT VIDEO GAMES GAMES

It's not safe to speak up if you're a white male. You can't say anything that could offend any special snowflake. You'll lose your job at best, and your entire life at worst. This is the world we live in now.

you would not want that job, believe me

>gbe
shes in every fuckign gb video period.

>IRL friend
is it a guy?

>Complains about it on Sup Forums

Step it up user. Spend like 30 minutes a day working towards extra qualifications and within a year you'll have enough shit to put on your CV to get a better job that pays better. Put yourself out there or you'll get jack shit. You think that chick just sat at home and waited for a knock on the door? No she got video production stuff done and applied for various jobs till she landed one, and she clearly isn't even very good.

Its not too late user, but if you don't make the most of your youthful energy soon it very much will be.

>tattoo

roastie

They look big until you realize how tiny Switch games are.

I kek'd

that's rude user, don't be mean

I don't think you understand how autistic my wife is considering she plays this shit like four hours a day. It's her other autistic female friend, she freaks out and gets all angry when any guys come into the apartment, like all the vampires and shit.

fingers so fat her nails are being swallowed by the fat

any better pics of her?

mommy

Should of had her play Sims 4 BEFORE you married her. Major red flags here in the way she plays. I'm a clinical psychologist in RL. Might want to prepare yourself accordingly.

The scary part is that you're seeing what your wife really wants in life. That's the part that should concern you if you can't deliver.

Why couldn't they have hired Kish?

And if it's not why aren't the three of you living together IRL?

>Work 60 hours a week and struggle to pay bills
>Women exist and have everything taken care of

It's hard to not be bitter, lads

>Marrying an "autistic" woman

You have good taste user.

t. Mad NEETS
Get a fucking life losers

ew

LOL i fucked a girl like this one time off POF messaged her first night went to her house 2 hours later she was drunk her name was jessica she smelled like cigarettes but the titfuk was worth it I guess. She said I used her after because I wouldn't awnswer her messages. I dont like the smell of cigarettes but I used to have a big fat titty fetish.

imagine being cucked in sims

Hope you keep great records with dates, times, and how she consented user. Fifty years from now she's going to say you raped her.

Nothing wrong with using a girl for sex

>Should of
>Clinical psychologist in RL
And this is why everyone thinks you're a joke

>uhh no dream daddy isnt the only visual novel i know
>uhh there was that funny pigeon game
>they proceed to play that stupid pigeon game
why the fuck are they so fixated on that meme game as an actual visual novel of note? its a joke like goat simulator, no one gives a shit about it and its not anyones list of essential VNs

>Claims to be a “filmmaker”
>Gets job at Videogame company that uses iMovie
>Ruins it and finally lets people move on since Ryan is never coming back
I see no problem here.

Imagine getting this triggered by a female. They all suck to listen too they're just not blatantly in the publishers pockets.

unironically this

Should have made her play Saya no Uta

Nothing wrong with a one night stand. This user is a cuck who probably never had sex

in case you haven't noticed giant bomb likes bad things. jeff just spent 2 hours continuing the garfield game

This user is a married man who has extensive experience sticking his dick in crazy. You ignore my wisdom at your own peril.

Same reason any meme game gets used for content. The game itself is designed in such a way that makes riffing on it easy so even unfunny people can get a chuckle or two.

Even though you're probably bullshitting you're right. She views her friend as an actual teammate to work with and fight towards a goal, and she views her husband as a free meal ticket to the top.

>Film school
>Not the biggest red flag
Literally a more useless degree than gender studies. No wonder she’s a vapid miserable person.

>listening to dating advice from Sup Forumsirgins
shiggy diggy

They met at Vinny's nephew's bat mitzvah

She said that Dream Daddy was an extremely important, innovative game that did things the genre never has done before (which is complete nonsense. It's a forgettable, dumb meme game)
When called out on it she couldn't name a single other visual novel that she's played and just deflected the question.

I never have never been involved in giant bomb but this sounds cool. Is it all on their YouTube?

Guaranteed you've contracted herpes at some point.

>people who screenshot their reactionfaces

Embarrassing

1. its old as shit now
2. theyre playing it not because its a meme and stupid but because they think its some noteworthy major VN and playing it to prove they know about VNs

Eh most people want that shit though. Not really crazy or anything, video games are for fantasy and fun.

She wants him to cheat?

Should have married a sugar momma. I know a dude who is married to a doctor and he stays home and takes care of the kids, that shits possible nowadays if you really want it and can find it.

That's just a shit test

You have to whip your dick on the table with full confidence and girls will like you
Nobody ever changed the opinion of a girl with logical arguments, only the power of the dick