mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=0&product_code=141
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1876169
youtu.be/XWfdj0K2Ymg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sadistic cunt

also into scat

both flaws

Eats shit

Perfectly smug hate-fucking personality was a facade, 0/10 generic shy waifu underneath.

>tease smug dominant personality
>she becomes a shitty shy generic waifu like the rest of them, like every japanese game ever
nah fuck this game
it went to shit the minute they made it out of the game area, gave up on reading the last part because of all the 2deep4u bullshit

t. didn't finish the game

where do I download the english version though?
I remember I found it some time ago, but I forgot and can't find it again.

>Saying that like it's a bad thing.
It's why I call my waifu VRNemu when discussing her. Since the tease personality is what I like. Along with the enthusiastic masochism she exhibits while still being teasing. Only ever known one whore IRL who could keep that up.
Just look for a mangagamer tag

mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=0&product_code=141

there's only a trial version.

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1876169
Wow so hard.

are you retarded?

>Not the superior version

True, but he specifically asked for a download

Did you order her figure?

I don't really do figures.
Only have one Figma and it's not even vidya.

I only have 8 figs, this will be my 9th.

>sad, shy Nemu
Gross. Guess my Drossel will have to remain lonely for now.

Would you prefer this face?

Or maybe this one

Better, still not good enough.

A further improvement but she really needs that smug expression of "break me faggot I fucking dare you"

good lord those legs and toes

Those are the only 3 faces iirc sadly. Have a pic with better lighting on the third though.

These figures only exist for degenerates to jizz on.
Ban this sick filth.

Nah, I'll just keep it for some nice decor.

The final twist wasn't convincing at all.
No matter how hard you look at them, it's just impossible to recognize Nemu as anything else than an hardcore whore, and Kanae as anything else than a pure maiden. Everything about them just screams that way.

What does it feel like to straddle and repeatedly punch a girl in the face as hard as you can?

>unironically one of the hottest scenes
i don't know but sometime when I'm ready for some jailtime I'm going to find out and maybe drown someone

Find a girl into it and do it user

Is it weird if I came just as he snapped her neck after she came?

Wait when did this happen?

Wasn't it on true route? Brute End you came close but didn't.

I don't remember that at all and the CG gallery didn't have anything of that sort.

more please I’m having a shitty day and this always cheers me up

>Price
Holy fuck

That's nothing compared to the fig.

How long does it take to complete a single route? What's the least gory one to start?

She always reminded me of this witch.

recommend me the most fucked up VNs known to man.

translation not needed

Depends on your reading speed
Teacher's one has the least gore iirc.
I'm going to meme you and say maggot baits. Although it's pretty tame and a good story.

Genre: Adventure

Well, it IS an adventure.

Eien to natta
Crusade
Mayonaka wa Owaranai
Mayonaka wa Ware no Mono

They're kinda part of a series. The first and last two are sequels to another. Middle is a kinda side story. I ordered them by quality though, the first and second are tied for my favorite nukgies probably. They have more by that company, oh yeah another good one thats kinda hidden is Hinadori no Ochiru Oto, it's not on VNDB but it's fun.

Anyway it also depends on what you mean by fucked up. If you want really sadistic torture stuff then the ones I previously mentioned are best. If you just want guro torture shit then most stuff by cyclet fits that criteria. And maggot baits like the other user said, though. Rettou Kan was good cyclet one I played.
If you mean fucked up as in tentacle and insect shit and other weird stuff like that then the In'youchuu series by Tinkerbell looks good. I've never played it myself though.

I will second all these. Struggling through them with my incredibly low end Japanese skills was worth it.
I really wish more stuff like this would have translations though.

The opening is lit af
youtu.be/XWfdj0K2Ymg

Fraternite my nibba