I’m only going to support your game if it’s in line with my “progressive” mindset

>I’m only going to support your game if it’s in line with my “progressive” mindset

This is why I don’t trust any sort of content creator who talks about ganes. I trust them even less if they are vocal on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/qa-is-this-character-in-pokemon-xy-transgender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I’m only going to support your game if it’s in line with my “progressive” mindset
then I guess he can exclude every single japanese game from his support

WHO?

James is the kind of guy who says people are “too sensitive” when they said that he was being homophobic for saying “such a dick” in one of his videos, but then goes and freaks out on Twitter about people being upset about a commie joke in a Hat in Time.

He is contradiction personified.

Explain.

His Twitter is explanation enough.

Who the fuck is this?

>upset about a commie joke
explain?

>I'm only going to support your game if I like it

please take your retard glasses off and realize that this is what literally everyone does

UNGA BAGA ME WANT TO FUCK CHILD

wow its fucking nothing

>not getting the fact that I’m pissed at his hypocrisy, not the joke itself

You guys cry about games that aren't in line with the Sup Forums mindset every single day.

>thinking I’m Sup Forums
Good job buddy

most people here dont even know who he is bud
you'll have to explain the his hypocrisy

>gets upset that people called him “homophobic” for saying “suck a dick in a video”, and that people are too sensitive.
>goes into Twitter and retweets SJW none sense, says he ignores the haters, even though he retweets their comments and says to laugh at them, is upset by anything that he doesn’t like.

James isn’t a bad guy, and he is extremely talented. I just can’t stand how he acts, Especially when it comes down to the fact that he is supposed to be “unbiased”.

>retweets SJW none sense
what sort of nonsense?

>Makes a joke
>Tells people not to be offended at a joke

Sounds consistent to me, regardless of which side of the political spectrum is getting offended by each joke

Pokemon's borderline leftist propaganda, so nah.

They are not wrong

>Pokemon's borderline leftist propaganda

>healthcare is entirely free
>constantly shills clean energy, environmentalism, and the power of science
>hints at LGBT characters
>shills "tolerance" and "friendship" as core values

>extremely talented

>healthcare is entirely free
Works in Europe.
>constantly shills clean energy, environmentalism, and the power of science
Name one thing wrong with these.
>hints at LGBT characters
Can only men be Black Belts?
>shills "tolerance" and "friendship" as core values
Pretty much everything targeted towards children does this.

Why does the majority of Sup Forums act super political?
I play video games and I couldn't give a shit about politics because I realize how stupid they are.

>Works in Europe.
Of course it does, but for America, it's "Leftist". Despite the fact that America is the only non-totally shithole country without universal healthcare.

>Name one thing wrong with these.
Nothing, but again, it's "leftist".

>Can only men be Black Belts?
In-game? Yes.

>Pretty much everything targeted towards children does this.
Okay, fair point.

I don't really know who he is, but he makes gay people like most of Sup Forums angry about petty stuff. So he seems relatively OK

Why do people take video games so seriously? They are just disposable entertainment at the end of the day.

>In-game? Yes.
Oh, didn't know that.

most people dont take it serious. dont go and start believing Sup Forumsirgins have any say on anything . rhe thoughts and opinions they have will have 0 effect on anything

>Youtuber makes an SJW comment
>"Boo, cuck, sellout"
>Youtuber speaks out agains immigration
>"Is he, dare I say it, ourguy?"
>Controversy stirs either way
>Ad money rolls in

How is that a contradict?
Not being an asshat is pretty important in life
Yeah health Care is free but soda costs 500 dollars

>free healthcare is bad
>making an effort at taking care of the Earth so the entire planet doesn't turn into Venus is bad

Daily reminder that soyboy-posters are the lowest, DYEL, ugly, jealous faggots on this plain of existence

>care of the Earth
>posted from my mass-produced electricity hog while munching on GMO animal carcasses

can anyone help?

>Works in Europe.

None of you know how healthcare works here huh?

You are forced to pay percentage of your wage. Well, your employer is, but your wages are smaller due to that. Keep in mind, I live in Austria which is considered (for some reason) in the top percentage of health care countries.

>I have a normal salary for this country but I monthly pay about 400 euros from my salary for health care.
>This health care can only be used at specific doctors and hospitals, not all of them.
>If I want a better or private care, fuck you, I have to pay for both regardless
>still have to pay for all meds
>most of the doctors believe in alternative medicine and will prescribe stupid shit

Yeah. Health care in Europe is shit and on the same level than free clinics in America. Not in all countries, probably, but most.

Because we're discussing video games, and shit like this affects video games.

In the grand scheme, it doesn't affect much. But we are not discussing the grand scheme.

Im a fan of his stuff and all, and he seems like a really nice guy in person, but I've seen him one too many times lash out at someone for useing the words SJW, kind of a shame, but he doesn't have any political bias in his videos. I think hes just hanging around the wrong sort of crowd on twitter, also he hates this place

You! You get it! Thank you. OP here. I don’t hate, or dislike him at all. I just can’t stand how he acts on Twitter.

Free healthcare is not nearly as good asyou think. Speaking from experience, free healthcare leads to public hospitals, which are invariably underfunded, filthy messes.

You ever see a public school problems? Just like that. You go to a public hospital to die. Not to mention it is not free at all, and a good chunk of your taxes go into a shitty service.

Free healthcare is by definition bad because it's not free, it needs to take wealth from it's citizens. And every attempt to share wealth results in an overall loss of wealth.

opinions

I was fine with him until I saw his twitter. He's a leaf though so I'm not super surprised.

It's an ''Always greener on the other side of the fence'' kind of stuff with Americans who have pink-tinted rosy view on other countries without realizing they are an ALTERNATIVE, not a solution.

If you want better anything, you don't copy other countries and their problems. You improve your own and come up with something new.

That doesn't sound contradictory

At least he reviewed my favorite game of all time :)

looks like a sjw filled garbage though

I hope you enjoyed his review of it.

>I'm only going to support your game if it’s in line with my “progressive” mindset

sounds like Sup Forums

Free healthcare in poor countries is shit. Free healthcare in rich countries is decent to good. It really depends on how you fund and manage it. Hell, Cuba is a shithole but it has infinitely better healthcare than America.

It's also a matter of "do you prefer mediocre-to-decent healthcare for all or excellent healthcare only for the rich who can afford it?" Funnily enough even poor Americans tend to prefer the latter because they're too proud to admit they're poor and probably won't be millionaires in ten years.

Congratulation you're a blind sheep.

The sidewalks and roads you use aren't free, but it doesn't take money to use it.

Yes, I'm sure Iceland's and Norway's healthcare is on the level of India, America is the best which is why people in the midwest and veterans are dying from health problems because they have no money, and the people in charge their are cronies. I love Mcdonald's

See, this is why America and the west at large is in the state that it's in. Because you aren't communial or care about each other like other cultures do. That's why minorities are allowed to get so far ahead because while a group of Japenese immigrants use every fiber of their being to make it, you have Irish drunks in the middle of Kansas doing nothing but sitting around. No going to trade school, college, or anything that could be used for actual self improvement. They don't value education or anything until the last minute when it's too late.

Something like this, to give an example:

>Americans outraged! Senior kicked back into her house because no more money for treatment!
>or....
>Colombians outraged! Senior dead because doctors ran out of medicine! Hospital blames government and go on strike! Don't get sick in the next 3 months!

That sounds perfectly reasonable.

nobody cares about what you think retard

Nothing wrong here.

VIDEO GAMES

Who the FUCK is this?

Like I seriously have no idea who this asshole is or why I should care about what he thinks.

it's a game moron. you want to pay to heal your pokemon when the possibility of you getting stuck exists?

His username is Nitro Rad. No idea why nobody has answered this yet lmao. He makes game reviews that are okayish, sometimes he adds these really fucking awful skits though. He's also one of those people who bitches about Twitch on Youtube livestreams to like 80 people watching.

Would you rather be charged $900 for a bottle of aspirin?
Because that literally happened to me when I was hospitalized after getting my head cracked open by a mugger.

At least that bottle of aspirin is YOURS now because our land is FREE

>I'm not going to support your game if it's not in line with my political mindset
This is why I don't trust any sort of user from Sup Forums

Imagine being so obssesed that you see political statements on fucking kiddie video games. Jesus fuck you faggot calm down.

Also, do we know if that is actually on the japanese text? The translators for recent pokemon games are known for being massive faggots too.

This.

Why is it that the overwhelming majority of statements from the right are hypocritical in nature?

Remember when Giant Bomb straight up just removed the content they'd made about A Hat in Time and treated any discussion of it as if they were discussing the holocaust because it had jontron in it or something?

Jeez I live in a shitty state in Mexico and the second hasn't happened ever.

how is that inconsistent?

It actually wasn't. I was given two to take, then the bottle was removed from my room before I got discharged.
In the bill I was charged for the entire bottle, which was only 40 pills.

Who in their right mind would actively support games created by someone who supports a notoriously bloodthirsty ideology?

The more rich a country, the less communal it is, and that is a case of riches multiplication: the economy is so good that the children can fuck off somewhere else to make lots of mobey. Communal communities, in the other hand, are forced into staying together to gather as much resources as possible. Long term, the former will make more money faster than the later.

And to be fair, a lot of minorities are talent, causing a brain drain on their country whily the lazy fucks stay poor in their country.

I'd put it less at minorities being better, and more that they moved into a country that exploits their skills fully.

>$900 for a bottle of aspirin?
pics or didn't happen

to be honest it is kinda true
t.hates commies

>free healthcare is bad
Yes it's terrible, it means the whole population has to pay whenever someone is a dumbfuck and causes an "accident", it means the whole population has to pay for someone bad habits such as being obese, it means the whole population has to pay for Shaniqua 11 kids.

The whole population already pays for shaniqua's AND maria's kids, retardo. That's why the fucking welfare hogging wetbacks and niggers need to get fucking hanged.

>reee commie propaganda lies
>except when commie propaganda is aimed against Stalin, then it's true
Explain this classic Cold War meme

>free military defense is bad
Yes it's terrible, it means the whole population has to pay whenever someone is a dumbfuck and wants to invade our country, it means the whole population has to pay for someone bad behavior such as murdering, it means the whole population has to pay for Vladimir's 16 Tupolev bombers.

literally who

*burps in the video*

When we're done with that, can we kill of you useless NEETs, weebs and all the other undesirable beta white males?

Not the user you're responding to but your analogy was so fucking bad right now, kill yourself.

Not an argument.

The average cost for a single aspriin pill in the emergency room in America is $20.
$20 * 40 pills is $800.
Add to that a basic $100 surcharge (this is extremely LOW compared to the national average) which is appended to every usage of pharmacy stock in the emergency room and you get $900.

>The average cost for a single aspriin pill in the emergency room in America is $20
What the FUCK?

What's the difference between that and a $12 bottle of water at a concert?

The difference is that the population is directly benefited by not being dislocated from their homes, raped and killed by foreign soldiers under whatever political pretenses, having murderers and criminals kept away from the rest of society where they can't harm normal people, and pre-emptively stopping conflicts with the promise of mutual destruction should one arise. But you know that already, don't you? Of course you do, no one is this stupid. You just hope to sway some Sup Forumsermins with your pathetic false equivalences. Don't worry, you can take whoever falls for your sophistry. They wouldn't be of much use to society anyway.

Nitrorad's videos are okay but his opinion on wolfenstein and Mario sunshine instantly invalidate all his other opinions
Can't take him or his bigger friend seriously

What are you talking about you stupid nigger? I wasn't even arguing about free healthcare, I'm simply saying that your analogy about military defense was horseshit.

>Also, do we know if that is actually on the japanese text? The translators for recent pokemon games are known for being massive faggots too.
Yeah, we do.

In fact, it's actually more obvious in the Japanese version.

legendsoflocalization.com/qa-is-this-character-in-pokemon-xy-transgender/

But that's only if there's an actual attack, right? So in a way, we're all just paying insurance against something we're not directly involved in, right?

So how is health insurance any different than a bloated national defense budget? What if I don't want the government's protection? What if I want to be responsible for my own defense?

Not an argument

>free healthcare is bad

>Not an argument

404 argument not found

>404 argument not found

Politics can determine what games you are allowed to play, what clothes the characters wear, what words they are allowed to speak, how much gore or sex you are allowed to experience, and many other factors.
Maybe someday you will grow up, and stop trying to hide from reality (says the fag posting on Sup Forums)

Are you trying to say they prescribed you name brand aspirin and you went and bought it for full price at a pharmacy, or they gave you aspirin at the hospital for your severe head injury? The former makes you an idiot, the latter seems very unlikely.