Final Fantasy XVI when?

Final Fantasy XVI when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the right one doesn’t have to try
Bullshit. After seeing my parents fight for the gabillionth time, sometimes I wonder how they stayed married for over three decades.

Also probably within the next decade for XVI.

>the right one doesn't have to try
Calling bullshit on that

Whenever dragonball become unpopular again

See, all she wants is some dirty fucking, but he was lied to his whole life and was told that women want special, life-fulfilling relationships. They might claim they do, but that's to make it look like they're not shallow whores. It's okay to only desire sex, I only desire sex, not relationships with people I don't want to fuck. He genuinely thinks he likes her, if she would just be up front and honest he would go away. But to say the truth, "i don't want to fuck you" is "harsh" and "mean", it's better to lie to him or string him along with "someday maybe when I'm ready"
again, I don't care that women want sex, I'm mad that pitiful guys got lied to and think they can earn a relationship, then are shamed if they don't have a "woman to complete his life"

>my handsome prince is just round the corner!
that woman will die alone

Hopefully never. Let Final Fantasy die, for fuck's sake.

:D

Do people really believe in crap like "soul mates"?

First off you have to try in relationships. Secondly no woman wants a fucking pussy. Thirdly you shouldn't want to be a fucking pussy.

>Guy is making an effort to make her happy
>This is a bad thing to her
Fuck the bitch. Not worth any effort at all.

She is telling him to not be someone who he isn't

It can be. If someone is trying too hard it's a turnoff.

>the right one doesn't have to try

Jesus fucking christ

why do people keep posting this tumblr comic?

No matter how much you virgins think you know about relationships, she still is not going to fuck you. Get over yourselves.

It's true.
The moment you have to try, the moment you seem despreat, it's over.
You never chase love. It is not a goal. It's an accident.
Stop needing love. Stop wanting love.

>eventually he wins her over
>now that he has her he stops trying
>she's trapped in a loveless marriage with the shithead she tried to avoid in the first place
kino

>he stop trying
That’s where the projecting start

youtube.com/watch?v=4AHH0bdNKyM