youtube.com/watch?v=pkfRdRL5qic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE
WAIFUFAGGOTRY
LMAO

Why is japan so creatively dead?

I want to eat curry with her

That is a Japanese hunny

You can blame otakus for that one, Fire Emblem wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as it is nowadays if it wasn't for the Waifufaggotry

>tfw barely any art of her
>tfw barely any art of any Disgaea girl unless it's Etna

I understand your pain

True suffering.

more like annoying cunt who ruined the game for me PLIP

>english dub

You asked for it.

I was enjoying it up until her part came. Her character, personality, and world were fucking awful.

Commission it.

literally the worst character in the entire fucking series, arc is dumb as fuck, character ruins all dialogue she participates in because everyone else immediately shifts focus to her and her stupid gimmicks/tropes, and she takes up two fucking chapters of the game with her bullshit

only good thing to come out of her existence was getting to recruit rabbit fighters because they kick ass

She's not Fuuka.

fuuka is not anywhere close to the dumpster fire usalia is

>

>literally the worst character in the entire fucking series
she's not Seraphina

Seraphina was far worse than any other character in the party, regardless. Even now I'm still glad she got cucked in the end like she deserved. Annoying cunt deserved to die forever alone.

seraphina would be insufferable in a vacuum, but manages to be tolerable due to killia acting as a foil and stuffing her bullshit at every opportunity

nothing like this happens to usalia, every other character instantly ignores their entire personality to cater to her character gimmicks and it's fucking revolting

No. That title belongs to Fukka, as much as I despise Seraphina's dogshit character arc and her shitstained song.

Good taste, zam

what's with the sudden disgaea threads?

>nothing like this happens to usalia, every other character instantly ignores their entire personality to cater to her character gimmicks and it's fucking revolting
Care to provide any examples? I don't remember that happening with anyone except that shitty necromancer Loli after the post-game.

She doesn't even get to be DLC outside of 3. It's really disheartening.

This is a western bunny. As you can tell, she is much cuter.

pretty much any conversation usalia enters, she hijacks the dialogue and everyone else follows along with it asking her about curry or whatever other stupid shit she brings up, i played the game on release so i can't give you any word for word shit but it happened constantly

Don't worry, kingdom hearts will make her vidya soon enough

tfw i thought i'd love judy and nick less by now

but i dont

so is D5 ever coming to PC or what

have they even announced 3 or 4 for PC?

Remember when Disgaea had good characters?

Seraphina was the worst character in the game all right. Fuck her desu.

Angel Trainee Flonne is still my favorite Disgaea girl and I resent Fallen Angel for getting all the art and cameos.

No I do not.

>They've become more and more exaggerated caricatures of themselves with every appearance they make

>Majorita genocides planets for fun, likely killed trillions at least
>"If I kill her I'll be just like her"
Fuck Usalia. She was the only character I didn't abhor up until she said that.

I started liking it and I'm the hive-mind

Get fucked, free will is a lie

I want to pump that bunny full of man cum

youtube.com/watch?v=pkfRdRL5qic

Why are these prepubescent looking anime girls always in leotards huh, really makes you think

There are other wardrobe options

because Japan has good taste

This is a japanese rabbit.