Did you save her Sup Forums...

Did you save her Sup Forums? or maybe saving isnt the right word considering she gets arrested after freeing her from the implanted chip

Yes.

>literal lonely qt needs a confidence chip to be better at socializing
Disregarding the whole ''personality of a serial killer passing over'' I found it to be unrealistic from the start.

If you dont battle with her you dont get to sniff under her skirt.

>had to have the social aug to get the best result
Fucking dropped.

FULLY

People's looks don't fix their mental problems, who knew.

Sure did, with a nanoblade to the head.
>not-Hitler did nothing wrong after all

Rude

I wanted to kill her and help her at the same time when i played it.

But since i was playing on full on pacifist, i just KO the fuck out of her.

Honestly this was the mission that made me stop playing. I don't know what it was about it, but my energy and attention really dragged throughout and I still haven't picked the game back up since release.

>tfw

I used information from dr Pajeet to convince her to give up. She was too cute to die.

ad hominem 2026

>male serial killer
>kill him on the spot

>female serial killer
>I HAVE TO SAVE HER

so this is life on easy mode

Well, the situation was that an aug implant was causing her to murder, not her acting on her own will.
Adam would definitely offer the same mercy to a man in the same situation.

Would you an Irenka?

If you choose to help Edward instead of Irenka she gets deported to Golem City. There are used condoms lying on the floor in the room she lives in. She basically becomes an aug fuck meat. Sad.

Aria is cute.

She is a cute

They're there regardless of who's saved.
The place is just a shithole, and that room used by many for fucking.

>Not capturing and enslaving the female serial killer
Pathetic. As long as you didn't kill her while doing it, you could be balls deep in her asshole while choking her out and still have the moral high ground. I'm nursing a semi just by the thought alone.

Did you save her Sup Forums?

Yes. Best conversation in the game desu. The music was great too. Pity Miller has to die for you to save her though.

Yeah, I have a soft spot for emo girls with daddy issues.

Me too. Well not the emo part but the daddy issues part.

Did you save him Sup Forums?

>tfw you will never penetrate Teresa's basement

The GEP gun helped me.

>Saving some psycho bitch that made bombs that killed dozens of people over infiltrating the bank before its cleaned out

Nope, the bank was too much fun to care about some dumb cult. And then you find out later that the bank is the only way to get the best ending anyway.

But she had mental health issues. I needed to save her.

What did she mean by this?

Bank sounded boring as fuck, Church of the Machine God was a lot more interesting.

Nope. Fuck that crazy bitch.

>Catholic in 2029
LUL

Your loss, the bank was the best level in the game.

So how many years until next Deus Ex? I'm guessing 5-6 years.

>he thinks there will be a new deus ex game after how poor MD performed

Well, there is always the possibility of another mobile game, or even pachinko!

still havent bothered to beat that shitty fucking game
right up there with fallout 4 and MGS5 taking up fucking 50 gigs each

Never ever, I'm afraid.

What a shame.

So if we ever get another deus ex do you think they will ditch Adam altogether as a playable character and go with a new story? have adam as a boss fight maybe or npc

>deus-ex
>cyborg/nanotechnology/roboimplants era
>nobody is selling you augmented dicks or augmented vagynas
what a shitty universe

Jensen arc isnt finished yet as implied by MD's ending. But they might ditch it and just reboot everything in maybe 10 years.

>no!
>mom, take me away from here

Augs are fucking disgusting niggers.

There were even some kids toys there

Considering how much backtracking you have to do through shoot on site territory I dont blame you

I killed her on the spot and did not even listen to her side of the story, the whole chip memory thing is something I learned recently.
The whole room was boobytrapped so I don't really regret it

This was the only part that made the foxiest of hounds challenging. I liked it even if I had to reload a save a couple of times.

Oh shit was it from this place?

Probably not considering he said the place is clean.

Yup.

I'm sure the word of a human trafficing murderer is worth gold.

>All these niggers picking the bad ending

Who?

Well I reloaded after I beat the game and did the bank mission so I could save Miller

Cringe fucking edgelord hacker character. God I hated her so much.

>bad ending

Care to explain? She gave me the jammer, so I stopped Viktor before he detonated the bombs and made it to the meeting before everybody drank the poisoned champagne.

Miller dies

Who is this? I don't remember her and I'm pretty sure I've finished all side missions.

You don't need the jammer to do both things at the end. You can just be fast as fuck instead. You need to do bank mission to save miller.

Hacker bitch from the System Rift DLC if I remember correctly.

edgy hacker dlc mission

Reminder that Jensen died at the end of Deus Ex HR and you are playing as a clone. You can find clones of Adam and a theme throughout the game is people having had memories implanted.

>blood all over her body
>gun in her hands
>zero emotion in her face or eyes

lol is this what soyboy story driven games look like? read a book you fucking losers

System Rift a shit, A criminal past is alot better

He was Illuminatis bitch and a faggot. Nothing of value was lost.

guess i could play that this weekend

You can already explore the bank anyway.

Sounds like the good ending to me.

>He was Illuminatis bitch
so was Jensen

Oh no, a faggot who lied to you died.

Miller wasn't the traitor, the South African pilot was.

Best girl coming through

I want the next one

why Squeenix, why

I knocked out all the russkies in that place before getting into that room, when I found this shit I went back and executed all of them.
JUSTICE RP to the max.

Man fuck Square, Mankind Divided is 45% of a 10/10 game

You really want this?

The DLC should have been the main game.
Focused on small cast, dosnt get watered down, a beginning and ending and has one of the old cast as main supporting character.
The game really should have revolved around Pritchard, Eliza, Sarif and your whore wife and nobody else.

All those new characters ruined the potential of the story feeling a sequel instead of a new story with some random throw away cameos.

Yeah, I was enjoying it way more than HR, the level design was fucking fantastic and some of the sidequests were really intriguing, and then it just ends out of nowhere.

People seem to forget that the original Deus Ex game had a tacked on multiplayer which was pretty fun

she's saying she's naturally inclined to kinkier stuff

criminal past is all new characters and it's better than Rift
it's just that the main story was cut short and loaded with too many STATEMENTS

JUST

>tfw no Deus Ex anime

>og HR jacket
My nigga. Too bad his shoulders look so small now compared to his HR model.

>most cutscenes are prerendered, so you jump between normal and custom coat all the time

Shit like this really triggers my autism.

new jacket is trash, why did they even make it

>Jensen gets thrown through glass at the beginning of HR
>Sarif cuts his arms and legfs off, cuts out his eyes, pulls out his lungs and heart
>Isaved you son
wtf sarif?

He got shot too but yeah Sarif went a bit overboard.

Did you save her Sup Forums?