How's the PC port?

How's the PC port?

Not bad so far. Had to hunt for the gil booster because I'm a retard.

>mfw ashe gets put to sleep

How I do change the language?

my guess is you have to change steam's entire language

Already did but the game is still in English.

Set one character to always Steal from enemies with 100% health.

No I meant I was a retard because I couldn't find the damn booster.

decent

And I'm saying don't use the booster and play the game normally.

The English audio is better anyway.

And I'm not going to replay the game for the 100th time normally when I have other options.

When the FFXV benchmark performs better than a remaster of a 12 year old game you know they shit the bed.

>storage: 50GB available space

Whens the crack?

All that sweet sweet uncompressed audio.

Haha yes, why would anyone want a 3mb ogg when a 52mb wav will do just fine? Thanks Squeenix for always looking out for the audiophiles

Because 3mb oggs are shit quality.
And I like OGG as a format but 3mb is like what, less than 200 kbps? You need minimum 320 for acceptable quality.

the pc port is $53 for a 12 year old game

Is there any reason to play this on PC rather than on PS4-3?

It's unironically the same price as FFXV

The audio is only in english and japanese, what I want to change is the texts.

60 FPS and better textures.

It's the only 60fps version of the game ever released. Though I'd be surprised if they don't patch that into the PS4 version, at least for the Pro.

Does it have mouse control?
It always seemed like a PC game stuck on a console that would benefit from PC controls.

doubling up on job slots is your other options you fag

You can control the camera using the mouse

yeah, complete with a drag and click interface like RTSs plus after you beat the game you unlock 6 man party mode

Wow making the game even more broken is your solution. Congratulations, you're even more retarded than I am.

crack when

>All that sweet sweet uncompressed audio.
Bullshit. No way they kep the source uncompressed audio.

>no one will ever make a mod with these features

2 hours ago

So I get Samurai/Knight is OP, but I'm not going to make every character the same combo. I am fine with a little overlap but having the exact same setup on multiple characters would be dumb.

I'll never figure out what class combos to make everyone.

Bullshit.

I actually believed you at first

Vaan Monk/Knight. Knight unlocks a few freebie spells for monks and offers genji+heavy armor and Vaan is the more well rounded character
Balthier or Ashe WhiteMage/Machinist and Hunter/Breaker. Depends if you want to stay faithful to the character or not, machinist offers some offense, HP, hastega and more armors to white mages and breakers gives genji, heavy armor and a ton of breaks
Fran TimeMage/BlackMage. Will be lacking on the HP department but I guess someone has to be squishy.
Bacsh Samurai/Uhlan or Knight if you don't care about using all classes. Uhlan is plain terrible but at least gives heavy armor
Penelo RedMage/Archer. Basically for burning bow, item lores and more armors

People say Shikari with mysthic armor is the shit end game because it melts some bosses but I can't fit it in my party without fucking up somebody else and he would be weak as shit through early/mid game

You only need like 32

Is cheaper in GMG or Humble

Runs great for me played about 8 hours yesterday, zero crashes or a single issue so far. Getting a locked 60 at 1440p on a 1070.

>Minimum: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660
>tfw

i will personally suck off anyone who makes a mod that makes characters keep their weapons out at all times in a battlefield

>still waiting for cpy

two months or a year?

When I enter a CGI cutscene like Vaynes speech or when Balthier kidnaps Vaan the spoken audio tanks in volume and I an barely make out what they're saying. I had to turn on subtitles.

Anyone else getting this problem?

30 buckaroos on Greenmangaming
just put in the code JUSTFORYOU. Takes like 20% of the price of everything in your cart too.

I was having problem with the audio because it was set to 4.1

I still don't know to which chacarcter, between Fran and Penelo, should I assign these jobs:

>White Mage / Machinist
>Red Mage / Archer

Help

then go with whatever fits best, I don't see Fran as a healer at all and a Viera with a rifle just looks wrong

How do you change the audio settings?All I can find is volume control.

does that translate to 30€?

>and a Viera with a rifle just looks wrong

Wrong. Its sexy as fuck.

I mean, in my pc configuration, others were having the same problem too

30 american dollars, dunno what that would be in euros

I hear that is even cheaper in yuros

Or one that replaces Vaan with whoever is your primary character in towns.

It's 40 Yurops here with the 20% discount.

Though I live in the most expensive Steam region.

It's also unironically the better game

True

Are you using the code?

60FPS MASTER RACE

CONSOLE CUC_KS NEED NOT APPLY

Is the gameplay fun?

maybe

First time playig it, is fine

which code?

In germania there is 20% from 49 to 39

>Game releases on consoles
>24/7 multiple and fast threads
>same game releases on PC
>1 dead thread lingering at page 4

I guess the discussion won't pick up until it gets cracked

PAYDAY for other 20%, or JUSTFORYOU if it is still working, it gives even more discount

So I went into my manage audio devices and went to my "speakers", (which are really just my headphones) and went to properties. I turned on windows sonic for headphones and it gave me the toggle for 7.1 surround sound. i guess i didn't have it on before then. I also cranked up the format which was at the minimum for some reason at 16 bits 44k (CD) quality all the way to the max but re-opening it it seems to have defaulted halfway down the list. it's on a 16 bit still but it's studio quality instead of CD quality so I suppose that's good too.

I guess my headset doesn't qualify for things like enhancements since it turned those things off automatically. I have 7.1 surround sound activated either way so hopefully my sound will work now.

It's a 12 year old PS2 game.

Well, i just changed it to stereo, and then the sound worked

where ?

When will this Devuno trend die out? I dont mind buying games on Steam but i dont want fucking Devuno on it. Buyfags deserve a better product than piratefags but when buyfags are the only ones that get Devuno i end up not buying the game. I am tired of this trend because i was looking forward to playing this game.

enjoy your denuvo shit

Can I DL from IGG just fine and apply the crack later?

Come now. Developers have no reason to not use it and pirates have no reason to complain.

In the car you can put the codes

what else do people play on PC? besides PS3 ports

In steam ? In which shop user? I can´t see any place to put a code in steam.

pirate poorfags btfo
lmao

Damn user, look at the replies to know where to buy it

What is the issue with Denuvo again?

>developers do a fucking live stream about the a patch and that they cut the price forever to 30€
>square releases it for 50€ and after huge backlash gives it to you for 40€

amazing!

COME AT ME, CONSOLE CUC_KS

grow up.

I did. Now I'm double the framerate you are. LMAO

>troll filtered and ignored

Damn I really want a 1080ti to play a 12 year old game wiith stretched resolution

you need a gtx 2080 to run that beast

I looked at humble and gmg, but no where you can add a code.....

You fuck now i'm mad very upset.

so, did they make this two classes per character? cause I thought one was a little boring.

Yep. You unlock your second jobs right after getting the dawn shard I think.

i'll dawn your shard

am I blind or what?

Finally getting this since my PS2 died before I could finish the original.
Looking for good thematic class combos which use all available jobs, what do anons think of

Vann - hunter/breaker
Basch - knight/samurai
Fran - archer/red mage
Balthier - machinest/uhlan
Ashe - black mage/monk
Penelo - white mage/time mage

A shame about Ashe since theme-wise I think she suits having a sword in hand but blowing everything to shit might make up for it. Thoughts?

Doesn't even use latest denuvo. CPY crack soon.

crack my denuvo senpai

shard i'll your dawn helpp...pfffftthhhh....

In GMG