Why the fuck are you browsing Sup Forums right now instead of leveling a qt void elf mage

why the fuck are you browsing Sup Forums right now instead of leveling a qt void elf mage

not enough rep

Stuck behind repgate due to getting bored with the game after the suramar raid.

Recommend me a good MMO that can run on a toaster and I will do it.

OSRS

i played wow on a toaster what do you mean
link speccy

you can run wow on a 10-15 years old PC

You a brazilian monkey? Bolivian monkey? What kinda of monkey are you?

Italian monkey

Aren't you supposed to be shitposting with a mage webm that starts by hardcasting pyroblast?

4000 or so rep to go, soon though. Can you toggle their Void Mode on and off or is it a temporary proc?

Because I'm waiting for the darkmoon fair before I re-sub, giving me some time to play around with FFXII remastered.

Also what said. I can't even play as a nightborn because I don't have a 110 horde character.

im not wasting my time grinding rep on a shitty game

Gonna make a
Male Void Elf Monk
Male Void Elf Warlock
Male Void Elf Warrior
Sucks that Plate has diddly-squat in the way of sexy transmogs for males, though.

Hi I just got crosslinked here from Sup Forums. What seems to be the problem?

>Wanted to switch my BE to a VE to try alliance
>Can't because I need to finish questline on alliance charachter
I will stay a horde then

Well it could be worse. You could be Spanish or Portuguese. But yeah, I'm sorry user.

OSRS?
Intel HD Graphics tier

I want to play a good MMO (free if possible) but my laptop is a toaster

>nightborne males look like mummified nelfs
guess ill roleplay a void slut

Some faggots are on Sup Forums instead of leveling up a qt void elf mage, thats what.

old school runescape, idiot

try a pokemon game based on tibia called pokexgames

Have you considered Runescape?

>why aren't you playing wow

because i don't need to hide my insecurities behind an addiction like a mmorpg. I will instead pick the chad choice and shitpost on 4chins

Working on rep for AOTL, AR and HMT right now, should be done in a couple weeks. I don't know why i bother cos its just literal reskins.

Because it is a bad game

>not LF
Son.

Going to check them, thanks anons and Mr Trump. Have a horse in exchange

No problem friend

Only reason for me to return is to arena with my buds, but I've been told its totally dead above 2k, which I can hit in a few hours. I've done enough wow dragon slaying in my lifetime.

I'll pass.

Pretty much this. Actively raided from vanilla to cata, after that I switched to pvp mode and only logged in a few times a week, hit glad 5 seasons in a row, and can't be bothered to come back. I can hit 2k in a single queue session at night, and if its as dead as I've been told, there isn't any reason to play.

>shitty game

Most popular MMO of all time, still the most popular MMO.

Why are some Sup Forums anons so fucking stupid. Get the fuck out of this thread user.

>implying current wow isn't a zombie of what it was

>most popular = best

Guess cod and pubg are the best games of all time.

>WoW
>in 2018

Sounds like you guys only liked endgame. Try leveling up in zones you have never leveled in before with the new revamped leveling system. Try joining a new guild and making new friends. Try World PVPing with guild mates.

You two are obsessed with queueing for things. You probably sit in cities queueing all day. Try getting out and exploring the world and trying other aspects of the game.

The two best multiplayer shootan games of all time, that's right.

There is not a single thing in Wow that is still fun doing. Leveling is boring as fuck. Raiding is boring as fuck. And PvP is at a new all time low. And everything outside of those things is just the same repetetive shit over and over again oh wait that goes for raiding aswell.

I seriously hope this game dies soon not because I hate it but because it deserves to be remembered as something good.

You don't get it, I've done every single zone in this game numerous times. I had every race/class level capped at some point or another long ago. There isn't a zone, pre or post cataclysm I haven't done the entirety of. Dropping $15 for old content I have already done for potentially thousands of hours is a waste.

I can make new friends in any other game. World Pvp is a fucking meme in legion and anyone who isn't braindead knows that.

>COD
>PUBG
>best anything

>"So you saying humans are over grown mutant flies?"

Durka durrr!

Cause the only thing I can do on my PeeCee is browse and shitpost

>in legion

Essential aspect of you argument. Expansion is coming in quick and fast amigo.

So when people use Steam stats and Twitch numbers when debating whether a game is good or not they're really just saying that the game is shit because so many people play it?

>pizdado
fuck off fag

>expansion is coming quick and fast
>9 months out

Damn, the shill is strong with you. Why would I sub for content that isn't slated for release until fucking October?

>slut mogs

End yurself my man

Alright fine, wait it out. I still cant play. Still living abroad for a month and a half. But still. so excited to test out the new leveling system.

Balance druid incoming motha fuckas.

>nu-wow

Oh nononononNONONONO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because I'm leveling a QT Nightborne hunter.

I cannot wait to hear all the bitching that comes with Classic. Just like people are bitching about leveling now, it's a thousand times worse in classic.

Who cares? Let the 16 year olds who've never played classic bitch, I don't give a shit if they complain about not being level capped in a day.

I stopped playing WoW because my toaster couldn't handle WotLK Dalaran.
I never really cared about multiplayer so it was actually a blessing.

>Nightborne
>Hunter
>B-but I have arcane shot!

JUNKIE
U
N
K
I
E

fuck off tyranda

No

Nighborne share the n*ght elf bow animations, which are the best in game.

>k*ldorei

I'm busy with my hunky Human Monk.

Because I always have fun with WoW until I hit max level and then I realize how much time I've wasted and have zero desire to start grinding for raid gear

>kaldorei
more like FECALdorei

>void elf