What was gaming biggest "nothingburger"?

What was gaming biggest "nothingburger"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JECiNhMurFY
youtube.com/watch?v=ekwVchZXtkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Man's Sky

I'm honestly still really looking forward to playing The Last Guardian at some point. I love all the ICO games even if they're dated and getting to return to that world would be really comforting

>food analogy
Pic related is you

It's actually quite good. I liked it more than either Ico or SOTC. Felt it played a lot better and was consistently creative.

I played on base PS4 though and the performance was TRASH. Like 15fps at times. A friend and I beat it by taking turns because it made us fucking nauseous.

That's one ugly fucking thumb.

B A S E D

Beyond Two Souls

>being a redditfag is based

Ah I see. I was getting worried because people apparently thought it had been in development for too long and came out dated from the start. Glad you liked it.

One review of the remastered SotC game said it felt like playing it anew, which actually gave me pause. I'd usually never pay for a graphical update of a game I've already played and bought, but SotC for the "first" time? Fucking tempting...

>One review of the remastered SotC game said it felt like playing it anew
It's not going to give you that feeling, what a load of bullshit.

I wouldn't say the biggest but pic related is definitely up there, and before you start hitting your keyboard in a fit of anger take out Kojimbos little pecker out of your mouth.

youtu.be/JECiNhMurFY
>that epilogue music
I'm crying

I love the game. Played through it 4 times. Best ps4 game by miles for me.

Was a solid 8/10 for me. Storytelling was poor but that's about it.

t. casual gamer in his 30s

What are some of those """"hardcore"""" games I should try out?

This one

I love the game. It was incredibly memorable and it is still resonates with me after a year. More than I can say about 90% of games I played this gen.

Maybe people will understand it and value it in the next couple of years the way it happen with Ico and SoTC

The Memo Guardian

The Last Guardian is a great game. Very memorable and all around a touching game.

Stay ass blast soon you will be deported as well

>Story
Shadow of the Colossus > The Last Guardian > Ico

>Gameplay
SotC > TLG > Ico

>Music
SotC > TLG > Ico

>Feels
TLG > SotC > Ico

Cried my eyes out with TLG, what an absolute flawed (poor framerate in a good amount of moments, a few not necessary tutorial messages) masterpiece.

its funny how you trumpcbros are STILL going on about the election 2 years later. amazing how clinton lives in your head RENT FREE

Usually with "boy and his pet" stories, I don't feel the emotional moments are earned. They're cheap and waaay too artificial for me.

TLG was perfect though in that regard, I genuinely hugged my pet while crying like a small girl the moment I was done with it, because it was so powerful.

If you ever had a pet, the game resonates 38484839 times more with you. Trico is insanely life-like, even when he doesn't want to do stuff.

To make things worse, thats a game grumps burger shirt

I don't know why everyone is complaining, it's exactly like trying to tell a real life cat to do something you want

youtube.com/watch?v=ekwVchZXtkc

If one of the purposes of games is to convey emotions on a level a movie can only dream of achieving, then TLG is a great showcase of what a game can bring to the table regarding memorable and profound experiences.

The story, environment, music, the relation with you and Trico, all the interactive set pieces, the conclusion.
A criminally underrated game made in an era where multiplayer and easy digestible experiences are valued more.

>it's exactly like trying to tell a real life cat to do something you want

>game can randomly kill you out of no fault of your own
>trophy for finishing the game without dying

Fuck you

Kids an anti-american retard. Reporting a fellow citizens in order to get brownie points online goes against the American way. The deportee isn't even here illegally as he is in a public school system (presumably), boot-licker should've reported his parents if anybody.

It really is, Trico's movements were shockingly familiar, being a cat owner for the last 9 years.

>that moment when Trico ignores the mirror he's usually really afraid of and jumps a chasm to save you

so many beautiful moments

That. You being captured, Trico panicking seeing you getting dragged away and in a critical moment he faces his own fears and risk his life to save you.

All that shit happening without breaking flow, shoving cutscenes down your throat.

he is getting like 1 mill after sued the uni , he won lmao

You like the others, one of which ran at 11 fps, but tlg hurts? I played it just fine, tbqh. Liked it alot

You like mad max dude?

Pretty much any Sony 1st party game that is always hyped up at e3 but in reality no one gives a fuck about.

Elen Page's Bizarre Adventure was schlock kino though.

Call me when Zelda sells more copies than Uncharted 4.

Maybe if Nintendo paid for another 10 extra points for BotW on Metacritic!