What are some PS4 games where you play as a cute girl?

What are some PS4 games where you play as a cute girl?

Bonus points if the game is good

What are some PS4 games where the game is good

kat's game is good but I'm almost finished with it
I want more cute girl games

Atelier Sophie

Is gravity rush 2 actually good? I've played the first one (vita version and the remake) but I can't be assed to finish it because the combat is fucking terrible. Nice world and art style, can't stand actually fighting stuff.

bloodborne
The Huntress is a perferction in flesh.

It's more or less the same combat, though they gave you some more options. The game is more focused on flying around and enjoying the views.

I want to eat Kat out

yeah the fighting can get tedious in the first one, make sure you're always grabbing the crystals and upgrading your shit though.

2nd one gives you different styles to fight and fly around with but mostly the same combat

Is it good?

I've played through bloodborne like 6 times, what PS4 owner doesn't have it by now apart from dudebros

Combat is better than the 1st with more moves, better controls, and gravity kick nerfed so spamming it isn't always the optimum move. It's still not DMC4 tier combat, obviously. I love GR2 for the movement mechanics and worldbuilding mostly

OP here, is nier asstomata actually good?

Bloodborne
Horizon
Persona 5
Gravity Rush 2
Nier
Nioh
Last Guardian
Second Son
Uncharted 4
Yakuza Zero

Just off the top of my head.

Yes just play on hard.

I had a good time with it

I'm bad at that kind of game. DMC3 kicked my ass on hard. Can I start on normal and change to hard if it's too easy?

soy

No meme game

yes you can

I enjoyed it, only played through once though

This is what you should absolutely do. Because there aren’t any checkpoints during the prologue and hard inflated the damage done to where you might get killed easy. And you do NOT wanna run through all the unskippable prologue stuff more than once. After that though, the game is 10/10. You can change the difficulty whenever you feel like it

>Because there aren’t any checkpoints during the prologue
that's pretty dumb desu. hopefully isn't too hard

I just finished Chapter 2 of Gravity Rush 2.

Not only was that akira bossfight kind of annoying, it was a pretty abrupt ending too. there was like no denouement.

>akira bossfight
which boss, gravity engine?
story is a bit of a mess desu. At least chapter 3 and 4 are somewhat more relevant to gr1

the Kali Angel one, I mean. Clearly they were just trying to wrap the story up.

I thought all of Hekseville was chapter 2 since it is the 2nd area.

that was chapter 3, prologue in banga was chapter 1. That mutated kali boss is fucking awful, low point of the game imo

there's a semi-hidden chapter 4 which is better and answers some questions from GR1. Talk to the golden girl who spawns in each district of hekseville

Yes exceptionally so

Nah, the game gets significantly easier after the prologue since you now can actually level up and take a few hits. At worse you'll come across an enemy that can two shot you.

>unsharted
>second son
Normie spotted, are you going to recommend fifa and cod next faggot?

Tales of berseria

Rise of Tomb Raider

Not him but SS is in ironically pretty fun now that it runs on a decent framerate on Pro. Looks pretty as well.

Don't like the games but pretty girls that's for sure.

what game?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare 2

just accept you got btfo peecuck

>Horizon
>Uncharted 4

>PS4 exclusive therefore bad
not this meme again