Just finished playing through this

Just finished playing through this.

I still feel like a retard for siding with Jane.
Kenny's death was fucking bullshit.
Didn't give a fuck about anyone except Clem, including Javi and AJ though I guess Kate was OK.
Conversations are misleading as shit as to how interactions are gonna play out.
I still can't get over how stupid it was to make Clem a secondary character rather than the protag.

What are your thoughts on the third game?
Why'd they make Clem so hot? I feel guilty, my sweet pea is only 13.[/spoile/]

Never played it because I got tired of Telltale's laziness to put any effort into branching storylines. It's just a fucking interactive movie, that's it, and not with a very good writing either, judging from how shit S2 was.
S1 at least played it smart with how it disguised how your choices didn't matter, in later games they didn't even try.

[Tell him off]

It's a story not worth telling, a cashgrab, with Clementine as a fan service. Her introduction was so cringy I almost died.

Just a reminder that the whole conflict with New Frontier started because of the stolen pudding.

It was okay but they should really have wrapped up Clem's story before jumping to a whole new cast of characters.

Also that little shit Gabe I wish is sister had lived instead of him and fuck the writers for killing off Sarah at least she could have grown as a person!

sometimes it's the littlest things that causes the biggest ripples. Not to mention it's the end of the world and food of any kind is hard to get. I'm sure you'd be pissed if someone raided you stack stash at home it would be even worse when life and dead is a real factor.

>writers for killing off Sarah
Maybe its just me but I cannot fucking stand those types of helpless characters. I was kinda glad when she died and I chose every option I thought would get Gabe killed.

More natural thing to me would be if they asked him to pay for it in some way and be done with it. Not to mention it's like several years after the start of the apocalypse and you'd think people learned how to keep their emotions in check.
So many conflicts in this game start out of nothing it's frustrating

I thought the loss of her father would've been a perfect opportunity to start growing up but no had to kill her off because we have no idea what to do with here lulz!

Shit try to work in retail or customer service. You want to talk about conflicts out of nothing pray to whatever you believe you don't get some dip shits order mixed up.

Agreed. Its just a case of dumbshit miscommunication endemic to films and games that are used as a bullshit reason to create conflict and drama.

Honestly the explanation is so fucking reasonable. We found a car in a junkyard and tried to siphon gas from it, I didn't know it belonged to anyone, it was an easy mistake to make, I'm sorry, and I've got some canned food in my car, I can give you one in return for the pudding I ate.

Boom, entire conflict solved.

that was one of the options but of course this is a tell-tale game and we wouldn't have story without railroading you into contrived conflicts that could've been resolved in a more realistic way.

realistic fictional media?

Sure lets make everything in books, movies, television realistic like real life where everyday is so fucking boring and eventful.

Like it more than Season 2.
>Wished it was much longer
>Javi was a better protag than S2 Clem
>Saving brother and nephew is best end.
>Sad no option to make Javi fuck the asian girl
>Clem shouldn't have been in this game and her story should have ended at Season 2 since it had fucking 5 different endings, and having them all lead to the same destination is fucking retarded.

7/10 better than I expected

real life is not always boring and uneventful you know

s1 is still the ultimate kino. they wont be able to top it.

That's dumb. Realistic interaction doesn't mean the media becomes boring and uneventful it just means instead of bad writing, ie contrived conflict, there has to be good writing backing up genuine motivations that naturally clash.

For instance, two characters fight because while they both want whats best for the group, they go about it in different ways, raiding vs cooperation. A dumb conflict would be two characters fighting because one thinks the other betrayed them while the other doesn't just explain themselves.

>everyone is useless except for an 8 year old with a hammer
>everyone betrays said 8 year old because ???
Is Season 2 the worst TT game?

11 but yeah. I was continually confused why people kept asking me, an 11 year old girl to keep doing shit in S2. Like, what the fuck?

the controlled character really should have switched to kenny starting from episode 3

it was ok but way too short, and TT has gutted any resemblance of gameplay from it. Zero exploration, zero puzzles. Just linear qte events now.