Will you buy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NsA866vO0hg
youtube.com/watch?v=RbIxX2ha5JU
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/649/1649034/#e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already did

Hell no. I'll play it though.

Honest question, because i was sceptical about it but with every new youtube video it looks fun
Or maybe it's just lust for some more metal gear

>Another zombie survivalshit garbage game

How can anyone fall for this meme in 2018. Get the fuck out of here you retards.

yeah honestly the beta sold me on it. Its open world co-op in the fox engine with fan service out the ass. I don't give a shit if konami raped kojima before throwing him out

>Another zombie survivalshit garbage game
But I like zombie survivalshit garbage games user

No one isn't going to buy it. Only the Contrarian retards of Sup Forums will ever consider it to spite Kojimafags.

Yes. As much as I despise Konami after everything thats happened in the past few years, I really want to play this game.

Playing the beta reminded me of how much fun it was to team up with some people during Peace Walker missions. Plus, I noticed that the game had an inaccessible story mode option when playing the beta. I am very curious to see what a Metal Gear story would look like without Kojima. I want to see just how much influence he had overall.

I was just playing MGSV on PC and got the nuke disarmament video. Pretty surprising. I'm 90% sure I'll get it.

If the campaign is lengthy, and the microtransactions aren't intrusive for solo play, why not.

dumb cat

yeah it happened early today, its probably a bug
>mfw the master race achieved peace by having so much cheated nukes that it broke the system

>tfw no friends to CO-OPS with
ill play it solo

I'll wait a year to see how hard they're milking the microtransactions. If it's not Let it Die tier irrelevant by then I'll maybe get it for the single player.

Already did liked the beta quite a bit to the point of rolling new characters to try different builds. The running and heavy attacks with the melee weapons all feel great especially with max movement (stat which reduces recovery time after attacking).

youtube.com/watch?v=NsA866vO0hg

I'VE FAILED YOU...

absolutely

Is this the thread where we pretend to be shills?

>stop enjoying what i dont enjoy

i'm already a demon, op

>actually interested in another crafting zombie survival game but this time designed with phone game microtransactions
Taste so shit it should be illegal.

>Only the Contrarian retards of Sup Forums will ever consider it to spite Kojimafags
wasn't the beta well received?

No.

>oh cool! a spinoff with stuff from older metal gear games and is more arcade-
>zombie game
i just wish it was a huge map filled with enemies and enemy bases and you where MB soldiers but you got sent there and had to fight or stealth your way out with dense jungle and heavy snow parts. zombies suck ass but i hope the XOF are an enemy faction that use guns or theres atleast previous soldiers like genomes or glukovich soldiers.

A lot of people will play it....... but no one is going to buy it.

no coop for them then

I'm sure it's a good game but the plot and the shit inside Survive has nothing to do with actual MGS. It's just a name plastered over it. I'm in it for the story and stealth aspects. Not zombies.

>WOW I'M SO SPECIAL FOR BEING A FUCKING RETARD
fuck off and die

but kojima himself said he wanted to make a gray fox game with zombies back in 2013

imagine being this mad at people enjoying things

That's fine but not with the MGS name in it you fucking retard.

I'm all for it if it has an interesting story like the Walking Dead but he wasn't going to use zombies as his main storypoint in MGS. Do we even have that in Death Standings? Haha, no you fucking retard.

Forced online connexion, micro transaction.
Hell yeah, why i wouldn't?

i am gonna preorder it so i am flagged as an early adopter and i get a silly metal gear head for the upcomming battle royal mode that will be added in fall.

But it's not 'another' one. It's in the Fox engine, with MGSV's gameplay, with not-retarded crafting/survival mechanics and actual base building.

It's the ultimate 'zombie survivalshit' game and the only one in that genre I'll ever buy, so why does it matter that other inferior games preceded it?

This and Kingdom Come, gonna be a good month.

Same, bro. See you on the field!

>It's in the Fox engine

Wow, great idea. With an interesting stealth system completely disregarded into a bullshit base-building and zombie killing game. What a fun way to ruin such a good game engine.

oh damn, you got access to the full game already?

Sneaking past zombies is a cornerstone of any survival game, it fits fine. It's a shame there won't be human survivor enemies as well, but nothing's perfect.

>This buttblasted

There's tons of footage online you fucking moron. In order to win you HAVE to kill the zombies. Get yourself a brain you fucking MGS blind fanboy.

oh, so you played the single player, too? damn, bro, you work for konami?

>Sneaking past braindead zombies
>"Stealth"

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Fucking MGSfags will suck Konami's dick so hard for the name. AHAHAHHAHAA.

It seems good. It's a god damn shame that Monster Hunter came out though. I'll probably barely even play Metal Gear. Quite the dilemma.

Imagine being a fucking retard that enjoys shit like MGSV and MG Survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbIxX2ha5JU
mgsv had zombies too
I'm sure you would change opinion if hypothetically tomorrow kojimbo will say he never left konami and survive was part of his plan, you fucking tool

MGSV is not canon you fucking retard

>mgsv had zombies too

I was waiting for a retard to say this. But it wasn't the main plot point at all. Try harder.

Same, ignore the butthurt kojimashills and poorfags.

I mean, it's not as if the guards in V were all that alert. Unless you wanted to do equipment challenges it's pretty trivial to never get caught even on the hardest missions.

>kojimashills and poorfags.

So ironic how people are buying this game because of the Metal Gear name. fucking retards.

>I'm sure you would change opinion if hypothetically tomorrow kojimbo will say he never left konami and survive was part of his plan, you fucking tool

Except the Zombies sucked ass and weren't even a big part of the story. Gotta love the logic that people would think this is OK if Kojima was involved, nothing is going to change how half-assed this game clearly is. Reused assets, reused environment, random shoutouts to various MG games for the sake of tiring it to the series. It's a lazier Metal Gear Acid.

Did they keep the Fulton system or atleast someway to capture shit?

You grab everything you cant break down first by grabbing them like already processed materials in MGSV.

goty

FUCKING WEW

I'll buy it for 20 bucks with some friends. If they put out a 4 pack for 60 I'd pick that shit up real quick and spread it, good for a couple nights of fun

they had a Metal Gear rex helmet for MGO3

I won't lie even though it's just another shitty open world zombie crafting game it might just be the best shitty open world zombie crafting game to come out in a long time

i wish it came out a little later.
i am so fucking busy with FighterZ and MonHun and i still got Horizon and Evil Within 2 from last year.

i mean,im gonna get it for sure, but it might have to wait.

I pre ordered it. Beta was sure as shit more enjoyable than tranq gear solid v

This.
It was really fun.

Yes.

>installed th S++ soldier mod, every soldier is S++
>got lvl 7 sneaking suit
>ran around with the urugan S, s-100 S and the STN lmg collecting faggots
loud non-lethal is kinda fun, too bad they never call for reinforcements

If you think the Tranq was OP then you never learned how to play the game lmao. I bet you think Doggo is most valuable as an enemy wallhack

Yes they do.

no, they dont
>purposely leave a few alive so they call for backup
>they just sit there behind cover or try to rush me

I've had people from surrounding outposts come at me

No.

thats not calling for backup retard they just heard your gunfire or if spotted they run to your position

No, they come up after the base radios for backup

at least there won't be any arguments about which one's the worst Metal Gear game after this one lol.

if you are spotted or shoot an unsuppressed gun ALL enemies will be alert to you weather or not they radioed it in, if an outpost is close to a base they will automatically join the base forces and hunt you down, and not alot of bases have a close proximity outpost

you get that if you played the beta, pc will probably get it too for free

As a long time MGS fan, MGSV was for the first time disappointing on the story and character front, but almost perfect on the gameplay front

My biggest issue was feeling like I had to use the traq dart and silenced tranq sniper and endlessley fulton extract every enemy as they are just potential DD soldiers, no never felt right killing them or going lethal

There where to few missions where using weapons felt organic to the story/gameplay i.e (Skulls, Salehanthriphous, quiet exit,tanks etc

I didn't even get to go nuclear at all, or even XOF for that matter

However, it seems the 'zombies in MGSurvive are there to give people the chance to have pure fun with the gameplay mechanics in MGSurvive with all the gadgets and weaponry

Read the english part of this interview and you will feel the same, its encouraging to see everything was built around the gameplay

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/649/1649034/#e

pic related, MGS without the idea guy, The calculated MGS guy (Thinkpad/programmer) having his turn with non of the grander concepts from Kojima getting in the way (Mac book/director concept etc)

Thats my 2 cents on it all, looking forward to giving it a fair try after reading the interview above and genuinely having fun in the beta

>always online required in a single player game
of course not

they dont. You'll never get tanks or helicopter reinforcements. YOu'll get the occasional truck and 2 soldiers but those are not reinforcements, they are just a scripted sequence that repeats itself each 10 mins or so to help the player infiltrate bases and outposts

you can try FOBs

>My biggest issue was feeling like I had to use the traq dart and silenced tranq sniper and endlessley fulton extract every enemy as they are just potential DD soldiers, no never felt right killing them or going lethal
no soldier below S+ is worth fultoning and you can only get those soldiers doing fobs, just kill them all

Same here, the beta was great. I can see how the game might get boring after a few months, but unlocking new gear and items to build is pretty rewarding.

>FOB

what's wrong with fobs?

Thats my issue, im suppose to be building an army, a heaven for soldiers, why would I treat any soldier that way?

Kojima had managed to make me not want to kill anyone, in favour of never being seen and just extracting everything, everything else felt trivial

Fultoning is the easiest way to get enemies out of the game for me, it should of been harder or cost more cash or something

I know im limited to my own imagination but thats how It felt i should play the game

I guess the game was overall to easy, but did that to myself with tranq sniper which i could make about 2 missions in

The only fun I can have with it at the end of the game was OSP missions where it was kill, or fail the mission

No Kojima no buy.

that's just how YOU decided to play, you can kill everyone and still fill your base of S rank soldiers through volunteers and pf points exchanges

Absolutely. The fox engine is wonderful and does not deserve be left behind because mommy and daddy got divorced. Also $40 is neat.

Considering the first person you meet is an XOF Soldier who comes along to your base camp, not really saying much about XOF as an enemy combatant.
Aye matey.
If you've seen MGO3 and TPP, constant internet connection means you can't cheat your way through it. As for microtransaction, they did say it was non-intrusive. But who knows 6 months after launch day.
Buy it for the team that has worked on Metal Gear for years. They know what they're doing.
Yes, but its infinite wormhole fulton, since you're in a space where wormholes just randomly pop-in. You can fulton downed enemies for more Kuban Energy OR you can fulton stunned animals for your base to either process or keep'm alive to produce raw materials at intervals.

I cant wait 20 more days!

>page 9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
THIS IS UNFAIR BROS!!!

I think he was merely jesting

That beta was fucking great but I really want to play the open world and base building aspect. I was surprised how solid it was.

>no PC beta

preordered after reading this interview