What's the best MOBA? If I were to start playing one today which one should it be?

What's the best MOBA? If I were to start playing one today which one should it be?

None. Save yourself from the assholes who play it

Listen to this man and do yourself a favor. Otherwise you'll regret it later.

Don't play ASSFAGGOTS period.

Dawn of war 3

This.
If you won't listen then I'd do HoTS if you're a casual and dota 2 otherwise.

Overwatch

>moba
It's ASSFAGGOTS.

Dota 2 and LoL are too time consuming and rage inducing. HotS is like a moba-lite and it's very refreshing. I played Dota 2 and LoL for several years and quite frankly I'm just tired of that type of shit.

If you're on the fence give HotS a shot.

It takes infinite more time to unlock all the HotS heroes than the Dota 2 heroes tho.

really, fpbp
If you must, play none of the 3 in your pic though.

You can like/dislike the game but why make it sound like its a process? Its very easy to unlock who you want in hots.

Depends on why you're playing.

If you're playing just to get in scraps and brawl with fun heroes without having to think about it too much, go with HotS

If you want a punishing but rewarding game with an absurd capacity for strategy and counter play as a result of arcane and esoteric mechanics, play DotA

If you want a game that's a little easier to swallow, but as a result is a much more static and predictable, go with LoL

Over the 3 you posted its Dota, but dont do this to yourself, mobas bring you only anger

Anything but HotS.
That's not a MOBA, that's an abomination.

IMO, "don't play ASSFAGGOTS" is the best advice. But if the's going to do it anyways, Dota is the better of this genre aimed at hypercompetitive Dunning-Kruger tryhards and is also 100% free without any kind of time/money gating. Why even play the "for the casual fun" in a genre that isn't fun?

>MOBA

Retarded meaningless acronym invented by riot cucks so that their excuse of a game isn't called "dota-like" all the time.

But HotS is a "hero brawler" :^)

There should be a moba version of this pic

>funay wojack faec
No. Eat shit.

>brainlets fighting brainlets
But that's every "MOBA".

Come on man, i thought redditors like this meme

This guy nailed it. I play HotS myself, and I've played them all

>moba in 2018

So what moba are you playing?

not dota we're full

dota

regardless of which you play though you should probably mute everyone

Now that Dota 2 has taken a lot of measures to teach new players how to play the game, I would maybe suggest going with it as long as you don't play ranked until you've mastered at least 1 hero. Dota 2 is the best game in the series, but the trench and overall soloque experience is by far the worst unless you're 3.5k+ (or whatever the new rank system is)