What's the general opinion of this guy and his videos?

What's the general opinion of this guy and his videos?

>a gaming news channel only about games he himself cares about
Absolutely pointless.

>only about games people will click on
ftfy

No one gives a shit about Dragon Ball Fighter or MGSurvive.

pretty decent. better than a lot of other gamer youtubers

I think he's an okay guy and I hope he succeeds in becoming a voice actor for gaming. With that being said, his channel is pretty boring and pointless as all he does is read other people's articles.

haven't watched his vids in a long time, but from what I remember they were pretty good production/quality wise

Doesn't contribute anything particularly interesting to topics, just parrots general consensus, 0 entertainment factor

HEEEEEEEEEEYYYY EVERYBODY

he managed to get Donna Burke to sit still and answer questions for 40 minutes or so, so that was cool. Surprisingly hard to find interviews with her, she's very restless.

He makes a few videos about them but he mostly reads articles. I subscribed because it keeps me up to date but I wish he would branch out more with his videos rather than just reading out articles.

I actually like his analysis videos but his LOOT BOX LOOT BOX LOOT BOX LOOT BOX LOOT BOX videos bored me so I don't watch him anymore.

Only watched 2 of his vids, he is somewhat entertaining but he's mediocre and loves to makes videos reiterating the same points every day.
He is like one of those channels who keep posting videos about the same news or one for every little update that happens.

It's all right, not ground breaking

Boring guy. Also how the fuck can you trust the opinion of people who unironically take MGS seriously? That's like respecting a film reviewer who watches anime for the plot.

Why do I think Yong himself made this thread to fish for Sup Forums's opinion?

He fucking defended MGSV post launch and told his critics to eat a dick. I enjoy disliking every single one of his videos.

I hate his outro, apart from that he is ok, Has been a decent source of info at times.

he repeats himself an absurd amount of times and literally just makes reddit tier bullet point videos on controversies that are known to everyone with a more than "casual" interest in games/the state of the games industrie.
i watched him for a while then unsubbed and never looked back. fucking kojiingels fanboy

>Kick you in the grow-in
>Right in the grow-in
Sirry birry

Microtransactions

Proffesional enough to not be cringeworthy, generally un-interesting. my gf watches it cos she loves destiny

tfw he gets paid to read them thanks to patreon

You mean she ‘loved’ Destiny, right?
She can’t still like it can she?

>I HAVE OPINION: The Youtuber number 81928

Dunno she still plays it. its probably heading like my relationship with wow. 6 months clean

He's boring as shit. Anyone who watches him is just too lazy/dumb to read news articles and have their own opinion.

Shit, people are retarded; gamers most of all

He's a cool dude. I don't watch most of his videos because they're about games or things I'm not really interested in and I can get the general idea of them from the title. His Death Stranding trailer analysis was great

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT EA COULDN'T GET ANY MORE GREEDY THEY COME OUT WITH THIS

Who

I don't really care about gaming news enough to look for articles, I can keep up to date just by checking the title of his videos, and if it's something I want to know more about I watch the video then

I always watch his videos on 2× speed though

YONG YEEEEEEAAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. THIS IS YONG YEAAAAAAAAAAA YONNNHNGGGG YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YONGY YONG YEAAAA YONG YONG YING YEEAAAAAA.

YONG YING YONG BING BONG YONG YEEEEAAAAA. YONG YEEAAA, THE YONG OF YONG YEAAAAA.

Read with his voice
kek

literally just reads articles to you with some small commentary of his own

Like Jim Sterling, he's a professional youtube crybabby that depends on fan outrage to make money.

In other words, he panders to Americans who don't like reading?

Got it.

That sounds like something you could do skimming through the front page of gameinformer or Sup Forums then reading the article ya lazy illiterate

DESTINY
LOOT BOXES
PREDATORY PRACTICES

people actually pay him for that. We all have a lesson to learn from this. Stupid people + internet = money

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGG OUT

I find him kind of boring. Only watch his videos when I'm so depressed I've seen every other video on the Internet. It's like having somebody read Reddit back to you every day. Horrible.

Who dis?

i watched a couple of his Destiny 2 videos, pretty much all he does is repeat shit he read elsewhere on the internet.