Any games where I can /ss/?

Any games where I can /ss/?

why do so many people like this person? it must be her winning personality

>pass user is also a faggot
what a surprise

Persona 3 Portable

is this real?she died before she could even meet him.

>not liking anyone close to dbz main cast
how does it feel you never got to enjoy dbz during your childhood, to know you lack the emotional attachment to the best cast of 2d shounen shitters japan ever spewed out

don`t reply to tripfags,even if they are oldfags.

I reply to whatever bait i want, no matter how shitty it is
i'm wasting my time here anyway no matter what i post

I still think it's hilarious that Krillin of all people has the healthiest relationship in all of Dragonball.

>Krillin is much older than 18
>yet he's shorter and child looking so it kind of feels like /ss/

Hmm

karma need to reward you somehow after you get your ass kcked from season 1 to the current season.

Kirllins probably the nicest and most well adjusted character in Dragonball. Even after being murdered and exploded a bunch of times.

Nicest, no, that'd be Goku. But well-adjusted? Yeah, easily.

goku is autist,even a autist daemon caan be nice.

Goku literally has a mental disability that makes him nice. Does that count?

Good enough for kintoun, good enough for me.

there was that one episode where he got PTSD from seeing all of his old enemies

>Sup Forums pass
ew

>goku
>nice
Goku's specifically written to not be very traditionally "nice". In his immediate family Gohan alone is far nicer.

Not that much older. He was in his mid twenties during the Cell saga.

Goku has sacrificed his life multiple times to save the world and everyone he cares about. Gohan got angry about a cicada breaking a toaster and threw a tantrum.

Gohan's relationship is pretty solid. Videl told the guy that tried to blackmail Gohan to fuck off without any hesitation.

I think it's from the alternate history special where Bardock goes SS and kills Frieza. It wasn't as bad as it sounds

Good doesn't equal nice. He does the right stuff but tends to be rash / selfish / a bit of an overly honest douche and is usually motivated by wanting to fight strong people rather than the safety of everyone around him.

>Gohan got angry about a cicada breaking a toaster and threw a tantrum.
>you're not nice if seeing a genuinely kind nature-lover get brutally killed makes you upset