Move over, Silent Hill

Move over, Silent Hill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faMkcZ6z1Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right looks better tho

I hate his fucking pudge face

environments and creatures seem to be well done, though, but the visuals don't look quite as iconic as the original (color usage is bland, lack of artistic style, and I wonder what else)

>Move over, Silent Hill.

what?

damn the atmosphere really took a hit in the remaster wtf

He's saying it's worse than the hd collection

oooooh that makes sense, yeah for real this looks pretty ass

It's amazing how so many people shat out by the "art" colleges have the faintest clue about what makes a scene tick.

>idiots

It looks much more bleak in the original. Still, I'm surprised they even remade the game. Though, I think it would have been cool if they did both ico and this and sold it as a pack.

>sony macaroni

People who have a problem with the remake:
>side by side image comparisons
>video comparisons
People who think the remake looks good:
>haha it looks good you autists

Why would i buy game i already own and played, again, even if its a remaster? Regardless of the looks gameplay is the same and i already played it and now i want something new.

why the fuck is this $40 holy shit

i paid $20 for the ico/sotc remaster near launch.

No remaster will ever top Silent Hill, this shit was a disgrace

>color usage is bland
So, exactly like the original?

>the clouds are coming to SotC remaster as DLC.

I wouldn't really call is awful or ugly to any extent but it feels like it missed the art direction. When you look at the last guardian it looks visually in the same style as ico and sotc immediately letting you know that they're all connected in one way or another. Or at least that seems like what the intent was. In the remake you just don't see how it could be linked to the other games, at least visually.

watch this fucking video and tell me with a straight face it looks like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=faMkcZ6z1Ww

no, you tasteless plebian fuck

Seeing that shit in the game was so surreal.

It's not good, but it's nowhere near as bad as the SH collection.

it looks like shit. At least worse then original.

mentally ill

pretty salty original ps4 can't run it in 60fps

It's not that bad but I wish they didn't embellish on the Fog for the remaster, the Idea of finding Giants in thick Fog is my favorite Vidya thing.

see
Are you actually colour blind?

>devs clearly don't care about the game itself
>HURR LOOK AT OUR SKILL
>SUCH CRISP GRAPHICS
>GRAPHICS!!

That's how I imagine the devs who ruin the atmosphere in their remasters. Just waggling their cock around trying to show off.

It Looks Like Shit, And That's Okay

whats the point of beautiful visuals and environment if you cant interact with it?

OH NO!
Now the characters actually looks like a human being! What they've done!?

nostalgiafags are a disgrace

Now let's see this beauty in action

I don't know which shit game is that, but left does look more striking, yes.

Sup Forums btfo'd once again

what i'm supposed to see here?

As We Prepare to Celebrate The Shadow of the Colossus HDR 4K Remake on the Sony Playstation 4 Let's See How Sup Forums Was Btfo'd Once Again And Why It's So Important

>they completely changed his face shape because muh realism

I genuinely want to laugh, but it's just so embarrassing. Why do they do this? Why take on a project like this if you have no love or respect for the material? I just don't get it.

This is in no way worse than the SH HD collection.

SH2 is one of my favorite games and it physically hurts to play that.

Speaking of SH2 I dug up my old PS2 and OG copy of SH2.

What is the best TV to play it on? I've tried to on a old flatscreen HD TV and it looks pretty terrible, jaggies are much more noticable and there is stretching on the sides especially in the map. Should I just grab an old CRT?

Nintoddlars/Xfags still mad about the 93 on MC?

It's some redditor trying to force a meme

Trinitron CRT served me fine

You could always grab one of those hdmi cables for your ps2, they're fairly cheap

i dont get it, the remake looks better, whats the problem?

ps2 looks like shit on hd tvs, even using component cables it still looks like someone smeared vaseline all over the picture quality. crt is your best bet.

Don't do this.

Play it on a CRT with S-video support.

I miss extreme light bloom
Probably just me though

>even if its a remaster?
It's a remake.

>People who think the remake looks good:
It does look good, it looks better than the original in every way, the fuck's everyone's problem?

only thing that bothers me is the Link face they've given him, I'd have to play the thing to really figure if I liked it or not but I'm not buying a fucking ps4 pro just to play this thing at a decent framerate when the only thing i use my ps4 for is bloodborne, kaz can suck my fucking dick

>muh original art
>muh nostalgia
>muh vision

kys

>mfw even Reset Era is bitching about his face & the bad animations

Also the big thing that pisses me off that few are talking about is the Tendrils lacking the Green outline, that was a direct reference to Ico & the Evil Queen, instead of that we got an out of place TLG reference, even though TLG happens probably hundreds of years after SOTC & SOTC is also a prequel to Ico on top of that

alright I went and watched digital foundry and this thing looks like every shiny plastic unreal 4 garbage that's been released in the last five years, none of the desolate weirdness has survived

lmao this shit looks like far cry 4

As someone who has actually played it, i thought it was fine but the bridge scene was way too colorful & bright, it was like they fucking forget to add color grading

Also the grass being there is a bit silly

God damn, the remake looks like hot garbage.

Then he's objectively incorrect.

Whens the last time so(n)y released an exclusive that wasnt a shitty remaster

Went into the garage and dusted off an old CRT and man it has been years since I have seen the game looking this beautiful.

Might have to crack out my old Persona 4 and Shadow of the Colossus also tonight