Good Xbox exclusives?

So I recently bought and original Xbox to play Jet Set Radio Future. That's the only game I own so far, tell me about some good Xbox games I need to try out.

Also, funny story. I orignally wanted to make this thread during my break time at work. So I downloaded this picture, but I accidentally saved it on our office's dropbox, well my boss saw it and pointed it out to everyone else. That was pretty awkward.

Otogi 1 and 2, panzer dragoon orta, wreckless the yakuza missions

>Dead or Alive 3 but no Ultimate
>Amped over Amped 2
>Breakdown
>Bloodwake
>Quantum Redshift
>Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
>The Xbox has the best console version of pretty much any 6th gen multiplat title

Best multiplatform versions of that gen and this . There is also DoA Ultimate with 1 & 2 remade or something like that

Get the original Splinter Cell, because that was exclusive and was the best console version by far. The sequels are probably the same.

let the hatred go, user.

>or something
>probably

Why do you feel comfortable giving advice on issues you know very little about? Do you think there aren't more people here more qualified to help OP? Do you just like to feel yourself type?

This is a pretty good list. I'd add Stubbs the Zombie, as well as the superior versions of Onimusha and Fatal Frame II

nba ballers.

Not even half of those games are good.

Would putting a red PS logo on the front make them better?

>Halo 2 is on the list but Combat Evolved isn't

oh, genma onimusha was damn good.

>The Xbox has the best console version of pretty much any 6th gen multiplat title
>wrong
Well then let's see your contradicting evidence

No, faggot. And putting "Only on Xbox" on fucking Quantum Redshift doesn't stop it from being utter dogshit.

I assume he wanted to avoid multiple entries in a series, so that faggots won't single them out and say "PROOF XBOX WAS JUST A HALO/whatever BOX LMAO!". I don't understand why Amped 1 got in and not 2 though. That shit was GOAT.

Silent Hill 2, MGS 2

>my stepdad bought me an Xbox as a kid and these were all the games I owned: the image

Nevermind, I see the 2 Otogi games on there and 2 Dead or Alive games. Still, if both Halos were there, there would be people that would say having them both there somehow makes Xbox a Halobox.

was Azurik actually a good game or just generic elemental bullshit?

Outliers, mainly because they were bad PS2 ports. Also, it says "pretty much all" not, "ALL multiplat games are better"

Cel Damage

Xbox exclusives which hold up well and are still good fun to play:

Crimson Skies
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Amped 2
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Outrun 2/2006
Project Gotham Racing 2
Crazy Taxi 3

How do you go from that amazing, varied, having both Jap and Western exclusives image, to this garbage?

OG Xbox software lineup is like the Shadow the Hedgehog of game lineups.

bought 2 original xboxes some time ago. other one broke down the second time i turned it on. i'd mod the other one but too lazy/cheap to get stuff needed for it.

that was my blog post thanks for reading.

Gee, I WISH my stepdad did that, he only liked to beat the shit out of me every time he came home drunk.

Is there any Xbox piracy or am I on my own to get all the games?

You can soft-mod an Xbox and install a larger hard drive, but the process is more obnoxious than you'd like.

It's easy as shit to hack, and once you do, it's IMO one of the best consoles to have modded. Easy to get emulators and shit onto it, and there's all kinds of different skins and shit to apply to your modded dashboard. There's even one to make it look and act like the old 360 blades.

Xbox One being $499.99 at launch might have something to do with that. That and PS+ money goes to buying Japanese exclusives rather than fixing their shit servers.

NINJA GAIDEN

Didnt recalled the name for DoA, its DoA Ultimate with DoA 1 & 2 with DoA3 gameplay. SCell Xbox was the best version by far, the PS2 looked like shit and PC wasnt as good. Sequels never played the Xbox versions, but that was a timed exclusive back then so the Xbox was always thought as the base version

But peharps, maybe, i could be a dick like you, probably, or something

>on rails shooter like Panzer Dragoon Orta
>good
Just because it’s exclusive leant mean it’s worth playing. Just like the faggots pretending Panzer Dragoon Saga is good today

Don "Company Killer" Mattrick

>on rails shooters can't be good

Alright buddy.

>shitting on PDO

Fuck you