GOOOOOOOOODS

GOOOOOOOOODS
Let's have a God of War thread. Is anyone else replaying the series in anticipation for the new one?

MY WIFE'S SOOOOOOOOOOON

SOOOOOOYYYY

If your a fan of the series you aren't looking forward to this shit. It is not god of war in the slightest.

I'm cautiously optimistic because based Barlog is back to direct it.

In a scale 1-10 how annoying the kid will be?

>fan
>of God of nu-males
dear god I hope no one here is really this underage.

rex/10

probably going to be a self insert of the directors drag queen child so probably 100/10

I'm sorry, what?

Is it good or nostalgia fest

wife's soy

Easily a 10 in combat. In cutscenes, probably varying considering his god-ness is coming out.

MY WIFE'S BULL

WHERE IS HE?

Reminder that the ESRB rating revealed that the chain blades are making a return.

How can I play gow 1 and 2?I only have pro and i aint gonna buy an old console

Yeah, 3rd was a bit of a letdown.

Hes projecting.

Also, it's not written by a woman this time.

I think the entire series is on PS Now.

Now even Kratos does the nu male face, fuck this world and fuck the gaming industry.

I'm actually not that optimistic at all. This reeks of a self insert type story coming from a guy thats happy to be a dad - good on him but that premise has been done before.

GOOOOOOOOODS!
WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON SOY MILK

WHERE IS IT!!!!!! AAARGGHH

I have zero interest in the God of War games or any soy/cuck bullshit, but I always enter these threads to look for this reply. Seeing it doesn't make me laugh so much as it just assures me that things are going to work out okay.

based retard

Why didn't you like Ghost of Sparta?

This. TLOU is ruining every single Sony franchise.

no memorable enviroments or anything whatsover, its just there

director unironically has a fag for a son.

>feeling reassured by a bunch of autistic NEETs who pretend to be alpha on a video game board and are terrified by anything progressive or people enjoying themselves

I always wish people would have to post face pics before they ranted in these threads about tumblr and soy and cucks and whatever redpill shit theyre on about

the worst part is TLOU wasn't even fucking good. I still kick myself in the ass for dropping $50 on the ""remaster"" because everyone wouldn't shut teh fuck up about it only to be given a shitty game and a mediocre 6/10 movie.

no ascension?

god of war more life god of soybois
where is my wifes bull

Think they’ll have a God of War PS4 bundle?

You sound like a huge beta

As I said, I don't give a shit about all the pol stuff, I just like the dumb call and response.

>ninten year old calling others underage
lmao

Absolute state of Americucks

stupid chart, it makes no sense

YOU ARE STILL JUST A KEKOLD

EVERY BIT AS WEAK AS THE DAY YOU BEGGED ME TO FUCK YOUR WIFE

I liked GoW for the over the top hypermasculine adventures of Kratos and tearing leagues of monsters in half. The new one looks like some super serious TLOU type of game.It has my curiosity but it looks like its completely missing what I enjoyed in the originals.

OOOOOOODIN WHERE'S MY WIVES SON!

>zelda is an ubisoft open world meme game
>gow is a cinematic 3rd person wifes son sim
>mgs is a pachinko machine
why can't these fucking companies just create a new ip and leave franchises with their original formulas?

Mass marketting appeal. A smart dev knows that you make these different genres spinoffs with completely unrelated stories instead of a "soft reboot" or whatever the fuck word they use to describe it nowadays.

This. It ended after 3. Everything after is just a shitty cash in.

Well i did played TLOU and its crap so i am not looking forward to this sequel.