Ar

>he doesn't play as the powerful race in Elder Scrolls
Explain yourself, Sup Forums.

I want to fuck the lizards but I don't want to be one

I want to be a qt lizard girl and be fucked by big strong Nords.

Is that gay?

>wanting to fuck snowbacks
Yes, that's gay.

Didn't know pinoy were an option

>being a pet to some trees

>racial bonuses are poison resistance and underwater breathing, both of which are very situational and also easily obtainable with items
>skill bonuses are a random jumble in every game
>can't even wear boots or full helmets in Morrowind
>0 lore to them beyond "oh they're mysterious, but one time they closed an oblivion gate and also raped and pillaged Morrowind until they got kicked out"

what a powerful race

>Lovecraft tier trees from another dimension
>Not sick as fuck

How did you make a lizardman look so much like a nigger?

ESO adds quite a bit to them. what i'm curious about is if they can change their gender in adulthood as they can once they hatch. more sap consumed = higher chance to be female. one could argue that's why they have breasts.
hist sacs.

>Strongest race
Hist are like sentient fanfiction invading the god heads own story and completely fucking it up.

Give me a quick rundown on this guy.

sap = soy?

But this soy literally turns you into a girl, it's the best outcome!

-Akaviri bow to Argonians
-In contact with Jillians
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Deshaan with an iron but fair fist
-Own mud & dirt continentally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal hist line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Masser (Argonigrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Nirn
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Argonian babies
-Ancient Redguard scriptures tell of two Ehlnofey who will descend upon Nirn and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented Xanmeer progress with them
-They own thot-box R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Hist inside you right now
-They can learn fluent Aldmeris in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Hist. There’s no gold in the Imperial City, only Archon
-The Hist are from a previous kalpa, from the space-time reference point of the base man/mer currently accepted by Tamriel society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>wanting to be a woman
Gayer than a limp wristed, lisp talking faggot

There's nothing gay about wanting to be a womanly lizard, you queef.

Will TES6 argonians even be able to compete with DOS2 lizards?

I thought the sap consumption determined how "reptilian" they looked. Which was to explain why Argonians looked different in every game.

no, there are sub-species. of hist anyways. it just pumps its seed into the surrounding area and gives intelligence to what's there, so mostly lizards. who knows what argonians were in the previous kalpa. could've been sexy rocks.

There's a few bosses in ESO that look like that, so makes sense

it should be noted most of this lore comes from the Shadowfen region, which borders both Deshaan and lower Cyrodil. it's pretty tame compared to Archon and other places of course, being that is essentially the front door of Black Marsh. still an incredibly dangerous place full of things that bite.
given that it's likely the most tame part of the region as well, it should be no surprise their births are overseen as much as they are. there are xanmeers dedicated to just cultivating other Argonian eggs and ensuring they get enough to eat. meanwhile out in the wild where every individual hist isnt managed, you have the Hist giving life to things like the naga.

ebin

Noice

NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NINI

Yes.

Please, see attached image file.

>82% gay
I'd like to see the underlying mathematics for this, user.

"Ours is to smile at your passing friend."

Aw thank you that's, hey wait a minute.

>It' s more gay to fuck a woman than a male lizard
what the fuck is this bullshit chart trying to say

>Centuries of slavery. Dunmer just come deep into your lands and take any and all of your "people" as slaves with little to no resistance.
>Dozens of failed rebellions, put down like complete animals every time with little effort.
>The country of your oppressors literally explodes and turns into an ashen volcanic wasteland. Their god-kings dissappear.
>Enemies literally at the lowest and weakest point in their history.
>Get high on ancient tree power, mobilize your entire savage nation to finally take revenge for a millennia of humiliation and oppression.
>Loot a few small undefended border villages.
>Get completely and utterly BTFO as soon as you meet the remnants of just one (1) single of the three great houses.
>Fail to even reach the nearly undefended capital city of Mournhold.
>Your entire invasion is beat back a bunch of rag-tag refugees and apocalypse survivors.
>Massive losses, greater casualties than during the Oblivion crisis.
>In full retreat
>WE WUZ TREEZ N SHEET

>fucking snowniggers
we all know argonains were made by the Hist for BSLD(Big Sload Love Dart)

>the powerful race
>literally slaves to trees
>literally slaves to elves
>literally 2nd class citizens

>Best Race
in Oblivion
Skyrim made Imperials the best

i would play as a fishman

Higher levels are gayer, user. Of course it's gayer to sex a human female than a lizard male if you imagining being a female yourself.

It's an estimation transform from qualitative data into quantitatice. Basically you have three actors in each intercourse: what you actually are (presumably a human male), what you imagine yourself as (you) and your partner (other). Basically, the less of same species and same gender your partner is the less gay it is.

Naturally, subjective perceptions with heavy influences by cultures comes into play if you start applying this kinda system on a larger scale.

All this talk about quantifying sexual behaviour into mathematics is making me wonder why there aren't more games that have solid mechanics built around sexuality, or any other psychological needs. You don't even get to see stuff like stress, exhaustion or hunger that much.

>Skyrim made Imperials the best
>manlet mutts
lmfao retard

That doesn't look like an Orc.

Khajiit is my favorite race.

H-Hot

>human male fucks human female
>8% gay
I think the math is off.

What's the coolest piece of lore out of the Elder Scrolls universe?

>ashbacks in charge of providing an unbiased account of history
Mournhold was sacked and occupied, Dres got raped, the shit-tier Telvanni got raped and the Redoran were able to repel the lizards because they are the greatest of all the houses.

woah whats this?

>raped and pillaged until they got kicked out

That's not what happened, you backstabbing pseudo jew. The argonians retook the territories Dunmer took from them and then ceased their advance. They were fully capable of continuing on, but they decided not to, because there wasn't a need.

Mantling.

The underwater breathing is useless in Skyrim too as there's nothing underwater except for some shitty wrecks.

I can see it being very useful in a game that had greater underwater gameplay.

If you don't play Orc you don't play right

>Hist drones
>Most powerful race

Argonian race isn't powerful, their slave drivers are. That's like saying niggers are the most powerful race because of all the work we can make them do while enslaved. Obviously their masters are the real power holders. Also they were enslaved by Dunmer for years. DUNMER. Dunmer are so fucking shitty their race was birthed by power hungry nigger CHIMping out and getting their guardian gods angry at them so much they turned them black to forever remind them of how niggerish they are.

The Tsaesci are the most powerful. They killed all the men. They ate all the dragons. Ko'Po'Tun are a close second since their leader CHIM'ed himself into being a dragon, which is the LARGEST dragon in the canon.

The Dark Elf is the lying Jew of TES.

So what you're saying is, is if a Hist doesn't have lizards it will use fish or anything else around it to make "argonians"?

>lizard
>sweating

Where are the lies?

This.

But I always play the most powerful race OP

Daddy

> playing amerimutt the race

I'm already playing a game with better reptiles.

But that's the Bretons who are literal rape babies.

Concept art
In game render