There is nothing wrong with using emulator filters

There is nothing wrong with using emulator filters.

Filters that emulate the video signal are fine.
Filters that try to reproduce the way a screen looks are generally shit, why do you need to see a CRT curve on an LCD screen.
Filters that just "upscale/smooth" are complete ass.

>playing shitty old games
just get botw faggot

ahaha
nice~

2/10

of course not, it's all about personal preference. if you like simulated layer of shit smeared butter over your visuals, fine. Go ahead. Just do whatever the fuck pleases you in life.

pic related is green thai curry feces mixed with butter smeared over a screen. there are literally MILLIONS of shit eaters who enjoy the look of it. who am I to judge them?

>if I disagree its bait
Personally I've always believed emulator fags to be the baiters. there is no way someone is actually spending long hours playing severely outdated video games.

>this mad he can't afford a switch
lmao!

>outdated
kys

I actually got a stuffed nose from your pic, truly next gen stuff.

>he thinks people can't emulate BotW at 1080p@60 even on a mid-range pc from 2013 at this point
LMAO at you soyboi permavirgin neckbeard for buying a $400+ Fisher Price Lego tablet

The framerate in this area takes a huge hit on Switch. Felt like sub20 whenever I had the camera with a bunch of the korok kids in view. I pointed the camera at the ground to make the framerate acceptable

Why don't you eat shit since you like it so much

>n-no the abysmal controls, lack of qol features is what m-makes it not c-casual

>he is this mad he can't play botw
haha holy shit. I mean its pretty good bro, but lighten up.

>abysmal controls
you might have a disability

yeah man if there is one thing old games are famous for its good controls.

>I'm so retarded, I suffer from reading comprehension

>he took up harddrive space to save memes to protect his ego from the feeling of missing out.
Listen I feel bad, I'll send you my old wii U so you don't feel so left out.

>mad because he doesn't give his money to gooks
Damn, you sure got him.

Yes I should've spent my free time playing 8 bit 30 year old games no one ever liked lmao!

Stop using zsnes

but I use snes9x