Can I get some video game maps?? Preferably a high resolution

Can I get some video game maps?? Preferably a high resolution

Damn, I never realized how similar that map was to Link to the Past's.

>LA
Mah nigga
Not sure if you want ingame or if artwork is fine too, but here it is.

cmon guys

I really like the aesthetic of mother 3. anyone know of any similar games for the gba??

It always bugged me how the trees and water above and to the left to the nlacksmith's house don't line up in this

All the 2D Zeldas other than Zelda 2 had the same style map. Mountains at the top, ocean at the bottom.

Know your place my friend

>/r/ or maybe /hr/

hurr don't ask for video game things on the video game board hurrrrrr

[Muffled CUM HISTORIA in the distance]

It's a recreation of the Octopath Travelers map someone did, so I don't know if it counts. I love maps that look like this so much, though.

Maybe i'm remembering wrong, but wasn't Link's awakening black and white?

I used pic related when I played Morrowind

They later released Link's Awakening DX, which was in full color.

I really wished Subrosia was larger and had its own enemies.
It was also pretty neat how it had it's own currency and trade system and you couldn't just buy everything with the 999 rupees you had.

this is hitting me really hard realizing how modestly sized this is. as a kid i thought it was huge, i remember just this incredible feeling of pushing myself to discover everything i could, all the bombable walls and hidden pits under leaves. i remember there was exactly one world map square i couldn't get to (on the stupid raft ride), and just feeling like i had finally exhausted this incredible world

i bet you were a tell tale in school

>game takes place in middle ages
>maps are to scale
>not highly symbolic

>muh realism
Just kidding, that would actually be pretty great.

Wow! Actually a cool thread!

Go home
Your games should have a few maps of the first two

stand back dude, this is the real unexplored mystery world

Was the FT in TP all that remained of the OoT one?

are these just dungeon and non-overworld rooms?

couldn't they be arranged or something

is that TES1?

Those seem to be the ingame maps from morrowind, oblivion and skyrim. Though I don't know where the non-Vvardenfell part of morrowind comes from.

sourse?

>>>/reddit/

You're going to have to post the FT map from TP first not that I have any intention of posting on that shithole.

I know the uesp wiki has some kinda map viewer that looks like the one used for Skyrim in that image, so I can only assume that the Morrowind and Oblivion portions of the image are from something similar and then some user just slammed them together into a single image.

HGSS?

You only posted half the map

That's the doghouse world, basically the first underworld map (most dungeons and some caves) with glitched graphics, physics and items
You get into it by entering the doghouse from behind, and its properties change how many enemies you have killed in the current session.
There's also a second glitched underworld you can enter from one of the doghouse worlds, but it's easy to accidentally exit or get stuck there

Fuck me, i know it whole without the map

Weak bait.

Best Zelda

It's not a map per se, but

It's Tamriel Rebuilt

It certainly is a beautiful map, isnt it?

I do it in the boots the NX Cash, do you?

>the deapths

It's boring how the four areas don't connect into each other in any way

Why bother

That map looks incomprehensible, but it helped me find all the hidden power-ups

Always though it was funny that Osea had the Great Lakes in it and Wellow is basically Greenland

Fuck off this isn’t Sup Forums

Protip: most of what's being posted in this thread is on vgmaps.com

Here's Fire Emblem 4's world map, but with the in game chapters laid on top of it since their shape matches the world. Kinda cool since it's the only game in the series to do this.