Fortnie

stop playing fortnite, it's a bad game, if you play fortnite, you're a NORMIE

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu5uecqcx88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-Rb8_SVFD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is fortnite's non-battle royale mode? will it scratch my orcs must die itch?

kid, if you ever tell me what to do again I'll beat the shit out of you

Why every autistic 56% need to tell people how to think on the internet ?

does this retard even realise no one plays it on pc?

Fortnite is popular on ps4 due to no pubg, not pc

scratch your eyes out boring.

I seem to find games just as quick on PC as I do on PS4

I disagree but you're entitled to your opinion.

Cross platform.

That sucks. OMD died becasue it wanted to chase the MOBA trend so I guess the genre just attract devs like that.

It's played on both but far, far more popular on ps4.

There was a thread where someone showed the top 10 f2p pc games and fortnite wasn't even on there, whereas it's obviously the most played game on ps4 going by what normies talk about.

fornite is garbage, paragon was a better game but epic games ruined that and are killing it off in april. do you think epic will give me a refund for fortnite? it's a literal piece of shit.

>refund for a f2p game
Hmm probably not

lol I'd never even heard of paragon until long after fortnitebr released, and all I've heard about it are bad things

also
>buying a free game

FUCK THIS NERD!

Fortnite is the shit. He's just mad because he's fucking terrible at it.

>being this new
I bought the pre-release fortnite 3-pack copy and gave two copies to my friends, none of us play because the game is shit. The game basically died until they copied pubg and put out battle royale. Lurk moar newfags.

it's pretty dead on PC and Xbox,the only reason anyone plays it because they don't have $30 for pubg or they don't have it available to them

It's American culture

>lurk moar because I'm one of the 3 people that played fortnite save the world

gilgar's a dumb baitwhore

>Not capitalizing your sentences

So what are you? Tumblr?

>That fucking gap

youtube.com/watch?v=I-Rb8_SVFD0

>can't greentext and he brags about it
kys faggot

>thinking capitalization is necessary on a mongolian fingerpainting site

>europoor culture

>It's another thread of Gilgar shilling his shit gaslighting videos and jerks himself off over it.

servers are down fuark what am i supposed to play now

Why is being a normie being a bad thing? I wouldn't mind being a normie if I had the ability.

Three minutes in, and he doesn't even start the fucking review. He complains about pretty much nothing for what little I see and I won't even bother to watch the rest.

this is all he does, he's a shit baiter.

>Shoot at someone in fortnite
>he law down an entire city in .1 seconds

I swear people on PC don't build shit and just stand still, but on PS4 the wall is up the instant you shoot, or they're jumping all over the place making it hard to hit them

>click play
>white noise
>loud ass whiny voice
>1 second in
>close
Leave

I would download play a hundred games of fortnite br as a pacifist if this faggot fucking necked himself after reading this comment. Not even joking.

The people who play this garbage on PC always say the same reason: Because it's free and their PC can't run PUBG, and apparently a lot of people can't run PUBG.