It's not a question of can or can't. There are some Final Fantasy XIII Thread in life you just do

It's not a question of can or can't. There are some Final Fantasy XIII Thread in life you just do

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/01/30/the-best-final-fantasy-games-as-chosen-by-the-franchises-creators/
youtube.com/watch?v=YsG80RGxzNM
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Dgj83Q-50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off, dillon

Literally perfect

Lightning is love
Lightning is life
Lightning a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE LIGHTNING SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY LIGHTNING
I want to hold hands and have consensual sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
If she told me she was pregnant with my child tomorrow I would immediately take responsibility

>Lightning is love

lol no she's an asshole. the "sequels" are not canon.

Nice headcanon

Best ship coming through

Lucky bastard

XIII-2 is better.

>tfw no pink haired mommy replacement gf

>mfw no qt3.14 Lightning cosplayer gf to mommy me

>Terrible game with cute girl with abhorrent personality
>People waifu this shit up
She's not even the best girl in her own game vanille is way better

Go back to your weeb Persona games.

>vanille is way better

Vanille isn't bad but easily worst girl when her competition are Fang and Lightning.

What do you guys think of Lightning's armpits?

Does someone have that quote from Toriyama explaining why FFXIII is his favorite from the series?

never mind, found it

Motomu Toriyama
The best: Final Fantasy XIII
>Why: Because I can confront any powerful enemy if I’m with Lightning, the strongest heroine.

blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/01/30/the-best-final-fantasy-games-as-chosen-by-the-franchises-creators/

the absolute madman

Dude co-opted one of the biggest game devs in Japan to make a simulator game for his waifu
You've gotta respect the dedication

>the absolute state of XIII fandom
Fuck you guys. This thread is cancer. Has someone who has been trying to defend XIII on Sup Forums since I've first played it back in 2009 I'm fucking pissed that not one poster on this thread even mentioned anything other than waifushit.

Lightning isn't even that bad a character after she develops a little, but all three XIII games have such awful gameplay and stories I can't understand how anyone can actually like them

The problem isn't the story per se. The writing and pacing are just absolute garbage. The world lore is fucking excellent but it's built 5% on cutscenes/loading screens and 95% on the datalog info. This for XIII of course. XIII-2 and LR are garbage in this department.

>Lightning Returns
>awful gameplay

Most FFbrainlets automatically hate LR despite not even haven't played it just because it's related to XIII, user.

ugh, the excellent soundtrack and combat system, there's so much more to talk abt than fucking lightning
youtube.com/watch?v=YsG80RGxzNM

Best track incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=y_Dgj83Q-50