4 fuckin hours for 10 levels

>4 fuckin hours for 10 levels
defend this

I agree, that's a bit too fast

What seems to be the problem?

Do you feel an overwhelming sense of Pride and accomplishment

like a fuckin 19 year old slut geting her first paycheck after getting her hymen torn apart on a amateur teen website

>Blue blood elf
>So helpless they can't even level correctly

Yeah that sounds about right.

>4 hours
yeah that seems a bit slow, come back when you trim it down to 1 hour

no fuck you I'm not resubbing you faggot

pezado you suck

around 20 hours to get to 60, pretty good

that was pretty hot.

Try grinding for all the shit in CoD games. And i dont mean only prestiges, cosmetics. RS6 siege same old fucking story. Fucking Fuckyouboxes

I fucking hate altoholic niggers

in dark age of camelot in 2002 it took me about 4 months to get my character from 1 to 50

good times

stop being a little bitch

Man, you would have hated vanilla then.

The Chad Night elf - The virgin Blood elf

>Fire mage.
>Not going frost mage and being able to kite 3-5 enemies at a time.

>pezado
opinion discarded

Im like 20 hours in and level 35. Though I am talking to people reading quests and generally having fun. Its a tad hallow though 90% of everyone is just blindly running by me never saying a word in full heirloom armor. Tell me. Was this game actually better in vanilla?

go back to vg you whore

have you tried talking to them first? why would they randomly start conversations with you?

>Was this game actually better in vanilla?
The game was unintuitive as fuck early on. It's just like all things people remember it fondly cuz of nostalgia.

Yes. Yes it was. Not even nostalgia because years later Nost was better too even though it was significantly worse than true vanilla.

Takes like 2 months in vanilla to grind to 60 if you're casual

I say high to anyone doing anything near me for a bit.
>Both clearly headin for the same boss mob I say hi
>He just silently fights with me
>Both grindin the same set of mobs and I say hi
>Notin
Litterly the only person to give me the time of day in the last 5 hours was a level 110 who was waitin for a friend.

i suggest rolling a female toon

>pezado
fuck off back to your containment general, fucking faggot

That sounds reasonable. Back in Vanilla, it was usually 2-3 hours of pure grind for a single level.

I like my panderian. Though hunter was a mistake not as fun as I thought it would be.

Depends on the level. And why the fuck would you grind in vanilla?

Because no quests?

in vanilla you actually HAD to interract with people in order to do well in the game

bm rotation is basically falling asleep on the keyboard until you're max leveled and have a good amount of haste

>no quests

There are so many quests I ended up skipping large chunks of zones and almost never doing Duskwood. This is a stupid meme perpetuated by people that have never played Vanilla or were too retarded to cycle zones properly and I reckon majority of the playerbase were this retarded, always rushing to the next zone full of mobs two levels higher than they are. I leveled a priest from 0 to 60 playing completely solo and I never had to grind anywhere. All you need to do is complete the green quests firsts instead of letting them grey out and losing on potential exp as you cycle through zones.

>constant spelling mistakes
>male panda
no wonder nobody talks with you

What spelling mistakes? Your grammar aint son hot either son.

Took me more like 2,5 hours.
If you're leveling a void fucking elf there's no way you're not wearing heirlooms, and dungeons are still very very good giving up to 2 levels a run at that bracket.
Not to mention that all those 10 levels you were in Duskwood whereas previously you would have to actually run to Vale pretty soon and that place has fucking memes for quests

anyone wants to do some dungeons on EU 20-40?

Yeah but why would you go everywhere just to do green quests when you can just grind to level more quickly?

he's mm though

You don't level more quickly by grinding unless you are a mage. Or perhaps a hunter.

>wanting to rush through leveling only to do the same shit over and over
fuck off kid

>no quests meme
its better for alliance than horde and it gets worse the higher up you get
also they did some patching and added quests but if you leveled at launch it was a bit different experience i believe

Leveling IS doing the same shit over and over again, unless you just started the game.

>no binds

Wow, first week in the game?

Ah yes actually.

as an alliance player with exalted in all legion factions, can i make a horde dh to 110 without rep farming to unlock horde's allied races? it's tied to achievements correct?

I wouldn't associate with you either.

yes
just remember that Nightborne actually also require Insurrection storyline to be complete

thank you

That is unfortunate.

Long leveling is acceptable if you have stuff to do and can join other hi-lvl players in some important activities.
But if all of actual content is on lvl cap(fuck you ffxiv) then the game is shit.

Oh actually that would be badass. I would love to be level 20 and actually helping level 100s. Maybe have a really big battle and while the max levels are fighting the other high levelers and taking key areas I am gathering critical supplies or training beasts of war fighting weaker bosses for some sort of bonus for everyone maybe interrupt supply lines. So many incredible possibilities.

>pezado
my favourite poster

no

The most fun time I ever had in WoW was slow levelling my fire mage and prot warrior in late vanilla and early TBC. I did a lot of dungeons on both, and would look up which dungeons I needed gear from. It was a great time. My mage was on a PvP realm and it was sometimes frustrating to get banked by a summon stone, but also exciting when two parties from either side rolled up at the same time and you'd have this big 5v5 brawl. I would do dungeons until I had all the gear I wanted, then spend weeks doing PvP to buy the Arathi and WSG stuff, to the point that when I hit 60 I bought 2 piece epic PvP gear right away. I remember hunters forgetting to dismiss before doing the WC jump, warlocks and priests panic fearing in SM and pulling half the dungeon, the top of the stairs in ZF, people wouldn't snare runners in RFK and RFD... good times. It just felt like a real adventure, I was always learning stuff and meeting people. I miss it but I know too much about it to go back even if the servers went back to that time.

You're basically playing with players in your expansion bracket (up to 60 in vanilla, 60-80 in TBC-WOTLK), it's not completely open but it's something. I guess they figured that letting 90 level characters level in Westfall wasn't halal.

nice panda

>Catababbys complaining over 4 hours for 10 levels
Can't make this shit up

Playing mmos and then getting a life is hard. You enjoy your pointless waste of existence being drained out of you by any mmo program, only to realize that you have things to do. Dont play this, its better to have more quality in your life then quantity.

levelling is pretty fun right now desu, lots of people levelling their allied races, quest hubs are filled, it's nice

Wait, is this cockmonger complaining because he thinks 4 hours for 10 levels is a long time? Fuck you, OP, people like you killed MMO's.

To be fair there's 110 levels in the game now.

Questing is not as bad as literally doing the same dungeon or raid day after day week after week. It's only boring you probably because it's easy, but I like exploring the world and actually ready the story in quests.

Please tell me this isn't some /wowg/ cancer spilling out of its containment thread.

>Leveling through WoD

Once you get flying it's legit the easiest leveling in the game

>get to 92
>go to Gorgrond
>quests reward nearly 40k with full looms and draenor exp flask
>fly around gorgrond getting all the treasures which give about 30k each with rested
>hit 100 in 30 min
Wow that was hard.

If you have leveling... hell, even if you don't, just get HandyNotes for treasures and collect those and do extra objectives. At least before EXP change Draenor was a complete joke, these treasures gave as much as a full quest on pickup.

It's really not so bad at all if you know what you're doing. If you do all the bonus map objectives and have some kind of bonus to XP gains you can get through the whole thing without touching a quest.

i can get to level 30 in 4 hours easily by myself

ever think maybe you just suck at leveling

>like the Nightborne and their story in-game
>nightborne player models look like crap
fucking hell

It is

I'm wondering what the deal is with that. Maybe they weren't able to properly rig them or they weren't planned to be a playable race until later in development.

It used to be about 20 hours from 20-30 because of the open world peeveepee

Now its like a single player adventure thats actually fun unlike legion

Vanilla is a lot more social because you might as well be a fucking piece of meat against more than one enemy

Vanilla was better in terms of socialization because you HAD to socialize in order to do anything. Elite mobs in vanilla would wreck your shit solo. When you see a quest that says shit like "recommend 2+ players", they actually meant it. The new leveling changes they put in were an improvement but you can still solo pretty much everything without needing to talk to other people, so people just don't talk.

Who else /hearths to Telogrus just to listen to VE's great soundtrack/ here?

Listening to it now - it's definitely not bad. I haven't actually rolled an allied race yet though, mostly because their class selection is really sparse. LF DRaenei get like 5 classes tops and I already have most of them leveled.

Yeah, this is an issue. I'd totally make a Highmountain or Nightborne paladin, but they don't exist.

it's literally what people been whining endlessly for.

the way people play mmo's have changed, this is what vanillafags dont understand they do regular limited leveling projects on retail and people just bumb rush it farming dungeons and sprinting across questing zones.

Ok, how about we remove the sprint and let everyone use the RP waddle

fucking casual
I remember partying with 5 randoms for 4 hours to get maybe a level and a half if it was a good party.

No user, you were just retarded even by a kid's standards.

In terms of pure gameplay? No.
In terms of lore, aesthetics, immersion, exploration, community, and fun? Yes.

>tfw you remember grinding 2 weeks to get your first char to 60
early on i hated pve parties, dumb fucks would wipe after like 2-3 bosses

also the only decent females (who solely played druids) were always british milfs for some reason

They know and honor their roots.

It took me months to hit 60 the first time, but then again I was like 13 and just wanted to enjoy the ride. My biggest complaint with groups back then was that without fail someone would ALWAYS have to leave in the beginning or middle of a dungeon run.

no i'm talking decent female druids, like one actually in the late days of method (top EU guild, i was officer circa 05-2012) for example lead raids and shit, progress raids during wotlk
anyway all females simply played druid in the early days, all druids and like 80% gf's of other players or players that were just completely lost, i'm talking farming a piece of ground that yields no drops or real xp lost

>i'm gonna complain about repetitiveness in an mmo, the genre specifically about doing repetitive bullshit

I don't understand you people

>Back in my day it tooks months if not years in certain mmos to reach endgame
>Now people are sperging out in WoW that they can no longer do it in 1 day

back in the day you would quickly find yourself out of quests significant enough to put a dent in your experience bar by the time you hit lvl 55. Only real choice you had then was to grind mobs or do dungeons.

Oldfag who quit at the end of TBC before Wotlk,
Is that supposed to be too fast or too slow? During TBC time, 4 hours were enough for around 2 levels at that level range if I recall correctly.

I honestly can't tell.

Ahahaha that hamplanet in the back

They made it slower than it's been for the past few years so people are upset.

I mean I love the grind but also you're getting through the arguably slower and less populated part of the mmo. Maybe it's not the same for others but WoW at least is mostly centered at endgame and doing new content and that's where you're going to have the bulk of your MMO experience actually playing with others and taking on challenges.

I've noticed most women gravitate towards druids or hunters. Probably because of the animals.

It still sounds way faster than I remember.